What's new

Best PTC sites for earning money online

Well people are different son I will respect their choices for doing pay to click jobs online. The truth of the matter is before you can make any meaningful pay out such tasks, it will take you like eternity

Inbox dollars , Cointiply , Scarlet clicks are some of the best paying and old PTC sites which are trusted by millions and have paid millions so far. The job is easy , to click ads and complete tasks from offerwalls to earn and then withdraw money to your preferred payment method.

Some ptc sites are wort giving a try for those that would love to try their hands on it. Some that I can recommend are Adsense and Swagbucks. They have good reviews and are among the best

I don't know much about paid to click site but all I know is that someone pays you for clicking on his link that is a good way of making money online but that won't make you enough money to survive you need to build va good online business

We have the same experience. Back when I was still interested in paid to click sites, I tried joining numerous site but somehow it won't allow me due to different reason. One of the reason why I lost my interest in it, aside from the fact that the earning is slow.
I started earning online some months ago , working and earning on paid to click sites is not encouraging because their earnings is slow and its really affecting because of data consuming.

Here are some Best ptc sites for earning online money
ClixSense (now ySense) ...
PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
People are earning good money from these ptc sites
I'm not on any site mentioned but with this recommendations i see and the comments made on this site i think i can try one and see how it work.

When I started online earlier on, that's when I was engaged more on PTC sites and faucets cos I wasn't conversant about earning more. This days I hardly see it as a means of earning online cos of its low pay rate.

I am not a big fan of paid to click sites because the earnings are not fixed but then I have worked on clixsense before and they can see that there a legit platform.

I started earning online some months ago , working and earning on paid to click sites is not encouraging because their earnings is slow and its really affecting because of data consuming.

Well, it depends on the part of the world where you are located that data subscription challenges would be a very big problem for you. It's a big case here for us.

I have been hearing of starclique as as the best paid to click site but even with this it is still difficult for you to make something reasonable and the highest you can make in a day is not even up to 50 cent and you need a lot of referral to makes 1 dollars.

I have registered and worked with some PTC platforms in the past but I got fed up as it became stressful to me clicking ads daily to be paid peanuts and will still wait for minimum withdrawal of $2 - $3 when the earnings per task will take so long to get to payout. Very discouraging. It is my opinion though.

Thank you for posting this information here. I have been looking for ways to make good amount of money for myself online so I believe with this it will be very easy for me to make some good amount of money for myself

PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
Thank you very much for sharing these facts to all of us. I think I have signed up to all these sites almost 4 years ago. But the problem is I have no experience of cash out from these sites. It's because I have not met their threshold for withdrawal.

There so website where you can easily earn money from posting on them. You can actually look up for such websites on Forum promotion where a lot of websites owners come together.

PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
I don’t do PTC anymore, but I did when I first got started like back in 2006-2007 and all I can tell you for sure is ClixSense (now ySense) is a really great site. I remember always getting paid on time and they had plenty of work - daily! 🙂👍

These are paying paid to click sites but there are still most that pays much more better them but you did not add and l feel l should also add them. l will also add Adbtc.top and coinpayu because they also pay high for clicking ads.
Am guessing you might have earned from the ones you mentioned. I have not actually worked on any PTC sites before, the ones you mentioned, how do they work and is there a minimum withdrawal and what are the withdrawal methods

PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
In all of this Platforms I have sent you listed as the best paid to click sites to earn money from, I don't use anyone of them. I have only use most of them in the past. I waisted my time for nothing

Paid to click sites so far has been really disappointing to me. Often times I would read great reviews and go hey finally but at the end either I am not eligible or this ad is expired.

• Scarlet clicks is another best paid to click sites. You can make money on scarlet clicks by clicking ads, completing surveys and referring new members to the website. Their affiliate program is the best and offers up to 100% of your referral’s earnings.you should check it out, very legit site
You are right that star clicks is a big paid to click websites but I don't want to believe the website. It is difficult to reach the minimum payout of $50 . When I calculated it, only $3.3 can be earned by free members in a month. With this I think that they don't want to be paying well

There are a lot of opportunities for you to make money from working online and I believe that this one is among them but the only challenge that most online platform present right now is paying very low for whatever thing you do for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back