What's new

Best PTC sites for earning money online

I have installed cointiply app after seeing payment proofs in Forum Coin , people earn very well in offers , I see that some earn up to 3$ a day so withdraw once each two days but unfortunately those offers work only for top tier countries .
Yes, those offers works mainly for top tier countries. @Sprite1950, earn 18,000 coins a day from surveys via cointiply. The 18k coin is valued $1.8, which takes me more than 20 days to earn via cointiply.

Yes, those offers works mainly for top tier countries. @Sprite1950, earn 18,000 coins a day from surveys via cointiply. The 18k coin is valued $1.8, which takes me more than 20 days to earn via cointiply.
That was only once. I don't earn that every day but it is a fast earning site for top tier countries. I haven't been so active there recently but I have left my coins there which means I am earning 5% interest as I have around 60,000 coins there. You can earn interest from Monday to Sunday if you have 35,000 coins or more.

That was only once. I don't earn that every day but it is a fast earning site for top tier countries. I haven't been so active there recently but I have left my coins there which means I am earning 5% interest as I have around 60,000 coins there. You can earn interest from Monday to Sunday if you have 35,000 coins or more.
You spoke well 'woman. You've shown that you're a legit cointiply user. I have been with cointiply for some time now, I've withdrawn thrice from the site. I have some coins left there. I'll be buying to add up to what i have there, to earn the weekly bonus. Thank you.

We are all looking for ways to acquire more profits online, any window that opens up of reliable sites, we should take advantage of. I hope that many orders arrive for you, in my country few arrive but that's ok, since I don't have to make any effort.
Ptc sites keeps coming and going but we don't really know which one will stay longer but for now the best ptc sites in my own opinion is bizdustry, beermoneyforum.

Ptc sites keeps coming and going but we don't really know which one will stay longer but for now the best ptc sites in my own opinion is bizdustry, beermoneyforum.
I clarify @Shigobad2020 , PTC sites, is where they pay mainly for clicking on ads, among other tasks. PTP sites, are what pay you for posting. It is something I learned a short time ago. But in the end it is true, ptc and ptp sites , come and go , you don't know how long they will last. Bizdustry is a very stable site.

I know knowledge about this earning websites are quite interesting and recommendable but I will wish if you could share with us some of it disadvantages, terms and conditions so we could not be scammed.

Am not really down with paid to click sites because their earnings are small and you have to accumulate for a long period of time to amount to something.

I clarify @Shigobad2020 , PTC sites, is where they pay mainly for clicking on ads, among other tasks. PTP sites, are what pay you for posting. It is something I learned a short time ago. But in the end it is true, ptc and ptp sites , come and go , you don't know how long they will last. Bizdustry is a very stable site.
Thanks for the clarification my friend, PCT are paid to click and also paid to post sites where you are paid to comment and perform task, and I surely believes that bizdustry is the best among all the ptc site.

Thanks for the clarification my friend, PCT are paid to click and also paid to post sites where you are paid to comment and perform task, and I surely believes that bizdustry is the best among all the ptc site.
I also think Bizdustry is the best, it really makes me uncomfortable when third parties try to comment on this forum as scam or fraud. Since what I have obtained in this forum, I will hardly find it in another one. It is the best PTP site

In my opinion, before you will get a very legitimate valid and authentic paid to click platform out there, you must really have to engage yourself in a lot of deep research before joining anyone. There is a higher tendency to waist your time there in most

The only PTC site that caught my attention which they shared in this forum is, serpclix. The pay rate per task is tangible and worth more than the rest PTC sites that prefer paying very low.

I have installed cointiply app after seeing payment proofs in Forum Coin , people earn very well in offers , I see that some earn up to 3$ a day so withdraw once each two days but unfortunately those offers work only for top tier countries .
You really need to come from a top tier country to earn such amount of money on cointiply , unless the person is not ready and willing to earn any money from cointiply

You really need to come from a top tier country to earn such amount of money on cointiply , unless the person is not ready and willing to earn any money from cointiply
Just imagine that some users from Australia and Usa earn 3200 coins a day from Theorem reach alone in less than 1 hour so this site is not for everybody .

Just imagine that some users from Australia and Usa earn 3200 coins a day from Theorem reach alone in less than 1 hour so this site is not for everybody .
Is theoremreach a survey platform too ,because i noticed that there are more opportunities for tier 1 countries to earn when it comes to survey and other platforms

Is theoremreach a survey platform too ,because i noticed that there are more opportunities for tier 1 countries to earn when it comes to survey and other platforms
Yes it is an offerwall , it is provided by Cointiply and many other sites too , unfortunately my country doesn't qualified for such offers .

Yes it is an offerwall , it is provided by Cointiply and many other sites too , unfortunately my country doesn't qualified for such offers .
@Salimo which country are you coming from? Mine doesn't support the offerwall too. That's why my earnings are slow there. But cointiply still worth my time because they're still legit and paying out my little accumulated coins.

This is bad i really hope the advertising company grows more in your country , but which country do you come from if i may ask

@Salimo which country are you coming from? Mine doesn't support the offerwall too. That's why my earnings are slow there. But cointiply still worth my time because they're still legit and paying out my little accumulated coins.
Yes still you can earn some cents by watching the vidéos and thé ads , rolling the faucet and contributing in chat but best way to earn there is offerwalls
I am from Morocco bro
Post automatically merged:

This is bad i really hope the advertising company grows more in your country , but which country do you come from if i may ask
Morocco the north of Africa .

Last edited:
Yes still you can earn some cents by watching the vidéos and thé ads , rolling the faucet and contributing in chat but best way to earn there is offerwalls
I am from Morocco bro
Post automatically merged:

Morocco the north of Africa .
We're both from the lower tier countries as described by this online earnings sites. It marvels me to hear that, all countries should be treated the same no segregation. Chances of earning via cointiply is limited for us, because the main tasks doesn't work for us.

The only PTC site that caught my attention that i want to create account with soon is serpclix. Their incentive level is higher than others type. I'm just trying so hard to get a verified paypal to get started.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back