What's new

Best PTC sites for earning money online

Some PTC sites are rewarding, cointiply is rewarding I am simply enjoying my time being at cointiply cos it's been legit since I joined it even though earnings are low.

Some PTC sites are rewarding, cointiply is rewarding I am simply enjoying my time being at cointiply cos it's been legit since I joined it even though earnings are low.

Yeah - it's actually the low paying rate offered by such PTC websites that makes a lot of people not being open to working on such websites lately.

Cointiply has got attractive design and user interface which makes people to keep earning though it is low compared to ptp forums. With ptc ads and hourly faucet , earnings can reach $0.3 per day.

Yeah - it's actually the low paying rate offered by such PTC websites that makes a lot of people not being open to working on such websites lately.
When you check out the data plan you're wasting on such kind of sites, you'll surely feel demotivated to continue due to their low rate of payment.

When you check out the data plan you're wasting on such kind of sites, you'll surely feel demotivated to continue due to their low rate of payment.

Exactly, it's actually why a lot of people are discouraged from doing it because you can not be wasting money with the purpose of any morning but in the end you end up being on the losing end.

Exactly, it's actually why a lot of people are discouraged from doing it because you can not be wasting money with the purpose of any morning but in the end you end up being on the losing end.
Everyone nowadays is truly looking out for what's benefiting to them, due to high cost of living at the moment. In order to survive your need to do productive things that will bring financial rewards and not spending all your time on what's rewarding peanuts.

I got discourage on ptc site because I was scammed two times , the second one really looked as it will pay but when it reach the minimum amount for me to withdraw .., the processed it and pend my money for 5month and still not received any alert from them

Everyone nowadays is truly looking out for what's benefiting to them, due to high cost of living at the moment. In order to survive your need to do productive things that will bring financial rewards and not spending all your time on what's rewarding peanuts.

Seriously, it's why time is of a huge essence to most people who are working online because they have a lot of grounds to cover in order to make a dollar.

Seriously, it's why time is of a huge essence to most people who are working online because they have a lot of grounds to cover in order to make a dollar.
Yeah, you'll spend enough time online especially in paid posting sites just to cover a single dollar. If not for school stress I would've gone to submit more article bids at freelancer.com and I'll surely get to write 2-4 articles a week which can give me up to $12-$15 a week from article writing. But my health isn't stable to think straight and making researches to write worthwhile articles at the moment.

Yeah, you'll spend enough time online especially in paid posting sites just to cover a single dollar. If not for school stress I would've gone to submit more article bids at freelancer.com and I'll surely get to write 2-4 articles a week which can give me up to $12-$15 a week from article writing. But my health isn't stable to think straight and making researches to write worthwhile articles at the moment.

I'm so sorry to hear about your health and I would strongly suggest that you take very good care of yourself and go for a medical check up in order for you not to break down.

I'm so sorry to hear about your health and I would strongly suggest that you take very good care of yourself and go for a medical check up in order for you not to break down.
You're right, I've done that already. I'm starting to get back in order. But not stable enough to create long contents or topics that require deep thinking.

You're right, I've done that already. I'm starting to get back in order. But not stable enough to create long contents or topics that require deep thinking.

That's very good to hear. Since you have taken care of it by getting your medications, it's not going to be a while you will get back to your full health once again.

There isn't any best paid to click websites for me amongst the many we have online. Because I don't believe making money from paid to click sites no matter how they are being hyped

Have you really earned money from these sites you are mentioning yourself or you're saying it based in reviews toubread about them? Because these platforms are known to pay peanuts too for their clicks

That's very good to hear. Since you have taken care of it by getting your medications, it's not going to be a while you will get back to your full health once again.
Thanks for showing care. I am fully fit now, my medications work. I'll be managing my time well, I won't work much online since I'm engaging more via offline.

The best PTC site that I would recommend for anyone is the coinpayu.
It is very legit and it is paying and has a lot of good upgrade options available for you to earn more

The best PTC site that I would recommend for anyone is the coinpayu.
It is very legit and it is paying and has a lot of good upgrade options available for you to earn more
Coinpayu has reduced the amount that can be earned by clicking the ads. Though I like their Cat bonus which they do it very often as promotion in their twitter channel. Offerwalls can boost the earnings as well.

Here are some Best ptc sites for earning online money
ClixSense (now ySense) ...
PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
People are earning good money from these ptc sites

As far as I know, these are the only legit and reliable online paid to click sites that have been proved to be legit. There is also another site called Yougetprofit and it is also legit one.

Here are some Best ptc sites for earning online money
ClixSense (now ySense) ...
PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
People are earning good money from these ptc sites
All these are survey websites and they don't always have surveys available for all countries especially African countries, I have joined inbox dollars before but couldn't get enough survey to get to the payment threshold.

For now I only know of star click and that is the one I have an active account there but I do not really have interest to participate in their clicking business because the earning rate is not encouraging most especially to people who are just new into the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back