What's new

Best PTC sites for earning money online

• Scarlet clicks is another best paid to click sites. You can make money on scarlet clicks by clicking ads, completing surveys and referring new members to the website. Their affiliate program is the best and offers up to 100% of your referral’s earnings.you should check it out, very legit site

Here are some Best ptc sites for earning online money
ClixSense (now ySense) ...
PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
People are earning good money from these ptc sites
I go against ClixSense. Though it will make you earn money, I think they are the one responsible for unsolicited comment and replies on Facebook. Those commenting and replying to your own comment, which comes with links and other investment schemes. I tried Prizerebel but doesn't work for me, always failed on surveys. And for Neobux, still checking reviews about it.

PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
These are paying paid to click sites but there are still most that pays much more better them but you did not add and l feel l should also add them. l will also add Adbtc.top and coinpayu because they also pay high for clicking ads.

I tried registering on clixsense (now ysense) and PrizeRebel several times, but my registration keeps ceasing to function. But I have been working on Eureka survey and survey go, on which I've been able to make some bucks.

I tried registering on clixsense (now ysense) and PrizeRebel several times, but my registration keeps ceasing to function. But I have been working on Eureka survey and survey go, on which I've been able to make some bucks.
We have the same experience. Back when I was still interested in paid to click sites, I tried joining numerous site but somehow it won't allow me due to different reason. One of the reason why I lost my interest in it, aside from the fact that the earning is slow.

We have the same experience. Back when I was still interested in paid to click sites, I tried joining numerous site but somehow it won't allow me due to different reason. One of the reason why I lost my interest in it, aside from the fact that the earning is slow.
Yeah, I also gave up too after several trials. One problem with most of the survey site is the restrictions, once you're not from United States, Canada, UK, and so on, you're not likely to be eligible.

Yeah, I also gave up too after several trials. One problem with most of the survey site is the restrictions, once you're not from United States, Canada, UK, and so on, you're not likely to be eligible.
That's a sad reality, really. And not jut on paid to click sites but survey sites as well. That, I'm really bummed at, because surveys are actually a good additional source of income. I know some members are earning hundred bucks and more. Anyways, it what it is. We just have to accept it, move on and find another way to earn.

For new people in the world of online earnings, I recommend sites like argonclick.com, vuexybux.com, neobux.com, scarlet-clicks.info that pay for a long time. Earnings are lower at first, but once you raise the money you can reinvest them to make higher profits.
New PTC sites appear every day, but they pay for a month or two.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
These are paying paid to click sites but there are still most that pays much more better them but you did not add and l feel l should also add them. l will also add Adbtc.top and coinpayu because they also pay high for clicking ads.
For me coinpayu, pays better and faster than those mentioned PTC sites. The only PTC site I find favour with is coinpayu, when I was working through it. My payment wasn't delayed at all, everything I worked for, was paid asap.

For me coinpayu, pays better and faster than those mentioned PTC sites. The only PTC site I find favour with is coinpayu, when I was working through it. My payment wasn't delayed at all, everything I worked for, was paid asap.
That is really true. I have practically tested that before and coinpayu was the first paid to click site that paid very early as at the time I was very active in clicking ads from these paid to click sites.

That is really true. I have practically tested that before and coinpayu was the first paid to click site that paid very early as at the time I was very active in clicking ads from these paid to click sites.
One thing that made me fancy coinpayu more than the rest, even when the price of Bitcoin have gone so high enough. Coinpayu is still maintaining the amount of reward per task they pay to their members via their site.

Yeah! I have also realized that too. It seems like the earning amount is quite stable because I realized that there is a little bit changes in earning due to the increase in bitcoin.

One thing that made me fancy coinpayu more than the rest, even when the price of Bitcoin have gone so high enough. Coinpayu is still maintaining the amount of reward per task they pay to their members via their site.

Yeah! I have also realized that too. It seems like the earning amount is quite stable because I realized that there is a little bit changes in earning due to the increase in bitcoin.
That's true, one thing that makes me like coinpayu, even if the price of Bitcoin is going higher everyday. The pay rate per task viewed will still be the same. That makes it so different from other PTC sites.

Ysense is one of the best PTC sites that has been paying you for years. Neubox is one of the oldest PTC sites and has been paying genuinely for years. InboxDollars. Inbox dollars is one of my favorite sites.Scarlet Clicks. GPTPlanet.

The truth is most of these PTC sites are so difficult to earn from. Imagine being paid $0.00005 for a task! I tried neobux and argonclick and I just have to stop at some point because compared to the tiring tasks, the pay is do low.

I really like the sound of earning money from ptc sites, perhaps I could learn a few from the many suggestions here. I like this platform for good trends. Please tellpo

That's true, one thing that makes me like coinpayu, even if the price of Bitcoin is going higher everyday. The pay rate per task viewed will still be the same. That makes it so different from other PTC sites.
For sure that is just a good observation you made bro. I guess they still maintained their high rate for viewing their ads because their advertisers still don't have any problem with their advertising package even though bitcoin is on the rise because they really have organic traffic.

For sure that is just a good observation you made bro. I guess they still maintained their high rate for viewing their ads because their advertisers still don't have any problem with their advertising package even though bitcoin is on the rise because they really have organic traffic.
Yes, they boost high level of organic traffic. That's why it is recommended to have organic traffic in your website to ensure steady revenue income from your large number of advertisers.

PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
All these sites are very good and pay very good amount. The best side of this is NeoBux.because I'm more interested in it and I've made a lot of money from it and most of my friends who work on it are also making good money. Great site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back