What's new

Best PTC sites for earning money online

We're both from the lower tier countries as described by this online earnings sites. It marvels me to hear that, all countries should be treated the same no segregation. Chances of earning via cointiply is limited for us, because the main tasks doesn't work for us.
And I left the site for this reason , even I have 0.9 $ almost there , it harms me to see this inequivalence of opportunities , at least here we have the same chances .

Bizdustry is one of the websites in which you can make money online and I can definitely testify to this because it is very legit. But if you want to make big money online, learn a skill.

Bizdustry is one of the websites in which you can make money online and I can definitely testify to this because it is very legit. But if you want to make big money online, learn a skill.
Yes I think that Bizdustry is the best beermoney site but as you said learning a skill will take you to another level and then your income will equal some offline jobs .

And I left the site for this reason , even I have 0.9 $ almost there , it harms me to see this inequivalence of opportunities , at least here we have the same chances .
I understand your points dear, earning from cointiply when you're from the lower tier country, it is very slow. If you don't do it for the fun one can simply gave up cos of low reward of the site.

Yes I just give up the site especially the minimum cash out of 5$ doesn't reachable easily , what's you earn in a mounth , other users earn it in a mounth .

Serpclix pays higher than any other PTC site, but I'm not a member there cos of unavailability of paypal in my country. I tried to create it but i don't have verified paypal for that. But now, I've decided to stay put with cointiply.

We have many paid to click sites that pays you for commenting on a post and also posting a New thread on the forum site, bizdustry remains the best sites out of all the ptc sites.

Here are some Best ptc sites for earning online money
ClixSense (now ySense) ...
PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
People are earning good money from these ptc sites
These are excellent sites and ptc sites are a good way to earn whilst at teh same time you are exposed to other new crypto sources of potential earnings. The one site that i like to use that i see that you have not listed here is adbtc which has some good earning rates as well.
Post automatically merged:

I understand your points dear, earning from cointiply when you're from the lower tier country, it is very slow. If you don't do it for the fun one can simply gave up cos of low reward of the site.
@Sincerem please check your messages as soon as possible :) I would greatly appreciate it. I look forward to hearing from you in your messages.

Last edited:
We have many paid to click sites that pays you for commenting on a post and also posting a New thread on the forum site, bizdustry remains the best sites out of all the ptc sites.
Bizdustry or any other forums isn't categorized on the PTC section. Bizdustry is under the PTP (paid to post) sites, which rewards you for posting quality messages.

I tried registering on clixsense (now ysense) and PrizeRebel several times, but my registration keeps ceasing to function. But I have been working on Eureka survey and survey go, on which I've been able to make some bucks.
By the way, nowadays there are many PTC sites through which you can earn money online.As starclick And apart from this, you can easily earn money through these type of website.

Star-clicks is one of the PTC site i can't recommend for any one hoping to earn money online during first time. Unless the person picks an interest around the site. Star-clicks minimum withdrawal threshold will take anyone one year plus to cashout.

The best paid to click website that I can recommend to anyone is starclicks because it is the only paid to click website that I have worked on and I have made some little amount of money on the website so far.

The best paid to click website that I can recommend to anyone is starclicks because it is the only paid to click website that I have worked on and I have made some little amount of money on the website so far.
Have you cashed out before via star-clicks?? I don't like star-clicks based on its high minimum withdrawal threshold that is set at $50. And you won't be given all that you made, unless you upgrade membership, that's bizarre.

One thing I hate about some sites is that they are corny and always play smart, they will lure you to their sites with big amount and when you reach the payout , younwill be told to upgrade.

Best paid to click sites in my own opinion that pays well are inbox dollar, neobux and agro click, coinpayu , they pays ontime and doesnt delay payment.
hmmm, do u work on this site.. how much you make in a week. i hope you will mention your story here about these sites. they work for few countries or all world same.

below are list of the top famous PTC sites to grow your earnings. Try and see
  1. ySense. ySense is the most trusted and popular site for earning money. ...
  2. NEOBUX. Neobux is another popular site to complete tasks and earn money. ...
  3. InboxDollar. ...
  4. Scarlet-Clicks. ...
  5. Ojooo. ...
  6. PaidVerts. ...
  7. RewardingWays.
  8. I tried registering on clixsense (now ysense) and PrizeRebel several times, but my registration keeps ceasing to function. But I have been working on Eureka survey and survey go, on which I've been able to make some bucks.

I am not sure if anyone will agree with me on this but I think adbtc is the best ptc site for earning. You can earn about 400 satoshi every day. You can earn from referral clicks and can also sell your referrals for higher rewards

Well, the sites you mentioned are indeed legit. However, they do not pay you much and you cannot earn there unless you invest a really good amount of capital into such sites. For example, Neobux require you to invest capital if you want to earn a good amount of money there.

Earning money from ptc site is very challenging and also tasking. I have not been opportune to work on the site mention above but I have work on coinpayu which I find very ok compare to others I have been wasting my time and resources on.

Earning money from ptc site is very challenging and also tasking. I have not been opportune to work on the site mention above but I have work on coinpayu which I find very ok compare to others I have been wasting my time and resources on.

Coinpayu is not a great site to earn money. They do not pay a good amount of money and the ads are limited there along with the earning opportunities. How much do you earn at coinpayu?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back