Best PTC sites for earning money online

Here are some Best ptc sites for earning online money
ClixSense (now ySense) ...
PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
People are earning good money from these ptc sites
I know of ysense and coinpayu.
People earn good rewards from clicking on posts made on the platform.
Their pay rates are okay, earning is really time demanding.

For new people in the world of online earnings, I recommend sites like argonclick.com, vuexybux.com, neobux.com, scarlet-clicks.info that pay for a long time. Earnings are lower at first, but once you raise the money you can reinvest them to make higher profits.
New PTC sites appear every day, but they pay for a month or two.

I recently got signed up to clixsense expecting to see something different but I didn't even bother continuing there. I'm not a huge fan of PTC and a majority of these sites are offerwall based.

As a matter of fact, none of those paid to click websites is to be considered as the best at all because they can just frustrate you and then you even regret ever starting to become active there.

So many people still claim that they make money via the ptc sites but I don't seem to see the relevance of this because the ptc sites pay very low and it's very discouraging.

PTC sites never worked for me, I know there are people out there who are making a good amount just by working on PTC sites, as they claim, but I never found PTC sites worthy of time and effort. The worst thing I felt while working on the PTC site was that it required lots of time and it pays less in comparison to that.

Well to the best of my knowledge I have seen bizdustry to be the best paying site all you need to do is to construct a good comment,and obey grammatical structures

PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
I need to check reviews about these PTC sites. Normally, I don't trust such sites. I think they're just scammers and waste your time.

I hate paid to click websites because of their low pay rate. If you do your math properly you'll just find out that these sites are not worthy joining to them.
Another draw back to them is that almost all paid to click sites don't use PayPal as a means of payment gateway to its users.

I have worked on starclicks in the past but my experience there was not really good because it will take almost a month for you to be able to make $1. After then I started looking for other ways of making money and never ventured into any paid to click platform again.

Although it has been long I joined any PTC sites to earn money from there, some of the last PTC sites I join was thechatmogul, infiniteearners, hawkit and ijobbers which I lost all my money them.
paid to click websites are not trusted ways of making money on the internet. There is one I ventured into that is called starclicks but I was not able to make anything reasonable from it.
I have ventured into inbox dollars before but I was not able to make any tangible of money from the platform. Only people from the United States and few other countries can make reasonable money on it.

Last edited:
PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
Well I don't work on paid to click website because of their low pay, sometimes you'll spend lots of time without earning something meaningful, that's why i don't enjoy PTC site's.

Yes, I agree with your listing of names, they are all good. But unfortunately, some do not support all countries. I would also add the King of PTC sites Scarlet-clicks Twickerz, Swagbucks, PaidVerts. Neobux is already on your list and is the queen of PTC.

I tried a few of these PTC sites before, but they did not pay me a good amount. Maybe in this issue, my location matters because most of these sites' surveys rejected me, so I left them.

PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
The unfiltered truth is that most, if not all, of these paid to click websites do not offer payments which correlate with the effort exerted. The pay rate is exceedingly low, and this is not great.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back