What's new

Best PTC sites for earning money online

There are many PTC sites out there but the problem is that some of them are scam and those that are legit does not really pay tangible amount of money. I will never waste my time and using paid to click websites.
Post automatically merged:

There are many PTC sites out there but the problem is that some of them are scam and those that are legit does not really pay tangible amount of money. I will never waste my time and using paid to click websites.

Post automatically merged:

Yes I have worked on many PTC sites , so I lost more than I won , as a result I will leave all low paying sites and try to exploit Time to learn new skills .

But the problem i have with cointiply is the low earning i hope they can increase

What is serpclix minimum withdrawal i just want to know more about the platform more and be more careful ,but the problem i have with cointiply is the low earning
Cointiply pays low reward for the lower tier but its still legit. Serpclix minimum withdrawal threshold is $5 and they pay automatically into your paypal account.

Cointiply pays low reward for the lower tier but its still legit. Serpclix minimum withdrawal threshold is $5 and they pay automatically into your paypal account.
So cointiply have specified payout for some countries ,i really dont know about that, i think i would make my research concerning that , i will try cointiply since am not sure of serpclix

So cointiply have specified payout for some countries ,i really dont know about that, i think i would make my research concerning that , i will try cointiply since am not sure of serpclix
Cointiply pay low rate because it is paying in coins that are cents of dollar not paying in satoshi like coinpayu however you can reach 1 $ rapidly on coinpayu than same duration and period of cointiply. On cointiply it is shown value in bitcoin and payout is 3 $ dogecoin.

I really use coin because coin pay me but I know all the site pay because those are really good for payment, because for my observation I really guess it.

Cointiply pay low rate because it is paying in coins that are cents of dollar not paying in satoshi like coinpayu however you can reach 1 $ rapidly on coinpayu than same duration and period of cointiply. On cointiply it is shown value in bitcoin and payout is 3 $ dogecoin.
Wow but does coinpayu selects the type of countries that would earn more from their platform like cointiply ,i would really like to know more about that

Wow but does coinpayu selects the type of countries that would earn more from their platform like cointiply ,i would really like to know more about that
The geotargeting option is available in all PTC sites with no exception so it is not choice of any ptc like cointiply or coinpayu it is advertiser choice if his PTC compaign is worldwide or geotargeted so that's why for some countries ads appears more than others.

Yes I have worked on many PTC sites , so I lost more than I won , as a result I will leave all low paying sites and try to exploit Time to learn new skills .
Good choice you have made. I will also leave all low paying websites and try to exploit new things. if you really want to make lots of money online learning a skill is the best and there are many skills that are in high demand right now.

There is nothing that pays more like when you have wasted all your time and energy as well as effort, only to realize the website would not pay you a penny.

Good choice you have made. I will also leave all low paying websites and try to exploit new things. if you really want to make lots of money online learning a skill is the best and there are many skills that are in high demand right now.
Yes that's right I think of creating my channel on YouTube , so I should learn how to start ? and how to make it known and get many subscribers .

There is nothing that pays more like when you have wasted all your time and energy as well as effort, only to realize the website would not pay you a penny.
If you are professionnal then you will invest money on upgrade and rent referral and bring referral if you are begineer you will be limited to daily click earning that are extermelly low.

Yes that's right I think of creating my channel on YouTube , so I should learn how to start ? and how to make it known and get many subscribers .
Personally, I have 3 channels on YouTube but one of my biggest challenges is that I don't know how to grow my audience and subscribers. I have been trying hard for it.

Personally, I have 3 channels on YouTube but one of my biggest challenges is that I don't know how to grow my audience and subscribers. I have been trying hard for it.
I hope you all the best friend , may be you'll need presence in social platforms and read also that considtency is the key for youtubers so you should post regularely .

I hope you all the best friend , may be you'll need presence in social platforms and read also that considtency is the key for youtubers so you should post regularely .
Thanks so much for your words of support, it's a great feeling to have people supporting you and your efforts, hopefully in the future it will be good project.

Cointiply works for everyone, same with serpclix. But in serpclix you need paypal account. But in cointiply your crypto wallet address is what is needed. You can make more researches to clear your doubt.

Cointiply works for everyone, same with serpclix. But in serpclix you need paypal account. But in cointiply your crypto wallet address is what is needed. You can make more researches to clear your doubt.
Exactly, making more research is one of the biggest ways to getting the right information one needs on any kind of transaction or project because it's really important.

I have checked the review on some platform today and its very legit ,i will definitely give it a try and see how much i can earn basically from the platform

I have checked the review on some platform today and its very legit ,i will definitely give it a try and see how much i can earn basically from the platform
Yes of course, they have good reputation and good reviews which can easily be found online. It shows how good they can be trusted because they are legit.

I have installed cointiply app after seeing payment proofs in Forum Coin , people earn very well in offers , I see that some earn up to 3$ a day so withdraw once each two days but unfortunately those offers work only for top tier countries .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back