What's new

Best PTC sites for earning money online

To me the best PTC site is faucetcrypro. They always pay as at when due and their user interface is top notch.
Post automatically merged:

To me the best PTC site is faucetcrypro. They always pay as at when due and their user interface is top notch.

Thanks for the information , I don't know how to take my reward from my first order then I skip it then they didn't give me any order .
When you get an order, you click on it and immediately you get a google page, and that's when I say that you hit paste, and from there everything else that I indicated in the previous publication. You must avoid losing the orders, that does not come often, you must be patient @Salimo (y)

Best ptc sites in my opinion is cointiply, not only does it offer quality site you can earn from clicking ads, it equally offers surveys, app download task and earning through watching videos, though the earning is less but its worth it if you are consistent.

There are many i can recommend for you to give a try such as starclix and many others ,they are really many of them you might want to try out
Starclicks is having negative reviews thos days you can check on the starclicks thread made here and get what they're just saying about. Its been put on doubt by Bizdustry Admin , cos of its suspicious ways.

Starclicks is having negative reviews thos days you can check on the starclicks thread made here and get what they're just saying about. Its been put on doubt by Bizdustry Admin , cos of its suspicious ways.
They ask you for further vérification when you reach pay out and it is cheating cause it is not stated in the FAQ , anyway I left the site either they pay or not .
Post automatically merged:

When you get an order, you click on it and immediately you get a google page, and that's when I say that you hit paste, and from there everything else that I indicated in the previous publication. You must avoid losing the orders, that does not come often, you must be patient @Salimo (y)
Thank you a lot @Sariana23

Thanks for the update i was already checking on their affiliate platform so that i can earn money through that process,thanks anyway i will do my research about the platform beforei continue

Here are some Best ptc sites for earning online money
ClixSense (now ySense) ...
PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
People are earning good money from these ptc sites
I can remember one site that popped up during few months ago called TCP. It pushed with a big wave but ended to disappearing and owed lots of people.

I can remember one site that popped up during few months ago called TCP. It pushed with a big wave but ended to disappearing and owed lots of people.
That's really sad , many sites follow this strategy they pay well on first days then they scam people , so we should be careful with sites pretending to give high amount .

Thanks for the update i was already checking on their affiliate platform so that i can earn money through that process,thanks anyway i will do my research about the platform beforei continue
You're welcome. You can do your own research about the PTC site that has seen lots of negativity bestowed around it.

That's really sad , many sites follow this strategy they pay well on first days then they scam people , so we should be careful with sites pretending to give high amount .
Yeah, it was a very sad experience for so many people even myself included because I had over $50 stuck in the site that was never paid.

You're welcome. You can do your own research about the PTC site that has seen lots of negativity bestowed around it.
They should close the paid to click sites if there is too much negativity ,because i don't even think many users would love to visit the platform and earn from it

They should close the paid to click sites if there is too much negativity ,because i don't even think many users would love to visit the platform and earn from it
Seriously, it's those kind of websites that keeps making lives of freelancers a very difficult one with the rubbish they are doing.

The new comers do visit there most of them doesn't pay high and they aren't even legit to say. I'm only engaged on one being the cointiply PTC site. That one have been legit ever since i started earning from it. Serpclix pays $0.05 per task and $0.07 per task for those coming from the top countries.

Yes if there is many spammers on this category of sites we can leave them but you know that PTC sites help in advertising .

Since I am not so much a fan of paid to click sites that pay good money, i know of some sites personally that I think I can speak about like the clicksense PTC site. They are reputable and has been around for sometime now

Since I am not so much a fan of paid to click sites that pay good money, i know of some sites personally that I think I can speak about like the clicksense PTC site. They are reputable and has been around for sometime now
I've been on many PTC sites with my time surfing the internet. I'll tell you all are low playing, few are legit and many are just in the frame of PTC to scam people off their hard earned money.

Yes there are many PTC sites that are legit for many years as clixsense and Neobux that is legit for more than 8 yeas now but wait there are many sites that turned to be SCAM even many years of legitimacy as Star clicks and Argon .

The new comers do visit there most of them doesn't pay high and they aren't even legit to say. I'm only engaged on one being the cointiply PTC site. That one have been legit ever since i started earning from it. Serpclix pays $0.05 per task and $0.07 per task for those coming from the top countries.
But the problem i have with cointiply is the low earning i hope they can increase
What is serpclix minimum withdrawal i just want to know more about the platform more and be more careful ,but the problem i have with cointiply is the low earning

Yes there are many PTC sites that are legit for many years as clixsense and Neobux that is legit for more than 8 yeas now but wait there are many sites that turned to be SCAM even many years of legitimacy as Star clicks and Argon .
I have acquired the necessary knowledge and experience required for carrying out extensive research on such sites and avoiding scams because it's not worth it.

I have acquired the necessary knowledge and experience required for carrying out extensive research on such sites and avoiding scams because it's not worth it.
Yes extensive research is necessary before deciding to work on such sites , and it is of course don't worth time and effort invested on them .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back