Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The best operating system out there is subjective. Some will say what Apple offers, or Windows, and some will go out and say Linux and any of their distros. But what is the absolute best OS out there? Is it Windows 11? I doubt it. Is it Apple's? I don't know what OS they use these days, but I know it rivals that of Windows and is very similar. While Linux seems to combine both windows and apple into one. I prefer Linux and I think it could be the best as there's just so much customization out of the box for most distros. So yeah, I'll Linux and it's distros like Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, Debian and there's many others out there.

I think none of them is absolute best. They are all good at something and not so good at some other stuff. The "absolute best" operating system is subjective and depends on individual preferences and needs. Windows, macOS, and Linux are the major players, each offering unique features. Windows is known for compatibility and software availability, macOS for user-friendly integration with Apple devices, and Linux for customization and community support. Your specific requirement will help you determine which is the best for your job or application.

I've only used Windows and Linux so I can only comments on them. I prefer to Windows over Linux because of having way more features and user friendliness. Linux although is a great one when it comes to office work . Also it doesn't support any virus so you can not infect a linux os as far as I know. But still I love Windows. For a gamer, I don't think linux would work.

Linux. Any distro. It just beats Apple by a mile and Windows by 10 miles. I used Windows for years but since switching to Linux, I could not be happier.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back