Best Free Blog

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want to create a free blog, there are numerous options available and a lot of newbies will get confused. Based on my experience, Blogspot by Google is the best free blogging platform. Blogspot is the best because you can use Adsense, Amazon, and Infolink Ads. Adsense is not available on any free blogs except Blogspot (that's because both are Google's product).

I think Adsense is also available on WordPress and Drupal and Joomla where the script is everywhere on the internet but they trust Blogspot like you have said it is their own blog not more than that, this is does not lead that Drupal or Joomla cannot be monetized by Adsence.

If you are planning to run a free blog. Try to use Wordpress.com, if easy to construct and run. You can start with free plans then can upgrade your blog as you gain experience.

Here are some of the best free blogging sites you can use to set up your own blog in 2022:
Wix
WordPress
LinkedIn
Weebly
Ghost
Blogger
Tumblr

Creating one that is free has generally very easy because there's a lot of different websites that are able to offer the services to you and also you can also employ someone that is freelancing in order to get your website up and running.

Blogspot blog is probably one of the best if not the best free blogging platform on the internet. It has been existing for a while and I also have about 3 free blogs which I am not longer active on.

I completely agree with the you that Blogspot is the best free blogging platform. Not only does it offer Adsense and other advertising opportunities, but it's also easy to use and set up. I would also add that WordPress is a great option for free blogging, especially if you're looking for more customization options and want to use a self-hosted blog.

I completely agree with the you that Blogspot is the best free blogging platform. Not only does it offer Adsense and other advertising opportunities, but it's also easy to use and set up. I would also add that WordPress is a great option for free blogging, especially if you're looking for more customization options and want to use a self-hosted blog.
Probably, one of the major things that makes me to like blogspot blog is that it is very easy and straight forward to create. It is recommended for newbies.

Honestly I prefer Joomla over Wordpress. I feel that the ACP is easier to navigate over Wordpress's and it's pretty simply to install plugins too. I do think that Wordpress is more beginner friendly however, so I would recommend it to beginners.

If you want to create a free blog, there are numerous options available and a lot of newbies will get confused. Based on my experience, Blogspot by Google is the best free blogging platform. Blogspot is the best because you can use Adsense, Amazon, and Infolink Ads. Adsense is not available on any free blogs except Blogspot (that's because both are Google's product).
This is very true and a statement of fact, blogspot.com is the best free blogging platform especially knowing it has AdSense features which can not be gotten on any other free platform.

I think Drupal and WordPress are my favourite software to assist me in creating a free blog. I have not tried Blogspot before, but its linkage with Adsense means it is much easier to monetize your blog using this platform.

Wix is my personal favorite as it is really easy to make a website there. However, if we want to monetize our site, we should not opt for free platforms.

WordPress is also a good free blog but the fact that plugins can not be added apart from been a premium member is one thing I don't like about it

Honestly I prefer Joomla over Wordpress. I feel that the ACP is easier to navigate over Wordpress's and it's pretty simply to install plugins too. I do think that Wordpress is more beginner friendly however, so I would recommend it to beginners.
Joomla and wordpress are content management systems, you need domain and hosting to run sites on joomla and wordpress. The free blogging I am talking about does not require you to spend on domain and hosting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back