What's new

Being a ghost hunter for money?

If there was a job like that around my location where you get paid to scream at people while walking down the road then I might consider based on if I was good or not, I mean very bad ;P

We do not have that around here in my area anyway hahahaha. We in the UK don't hype it up like we sued to anyway.

It's definitely going to be one funny job to scream at people while walking down the road and get paid in the process 😂.. It's going to be the job of the year. Well, that's going to be considered as one of those odd jobs that some people do and get paid very well at it.

The only way to make money by being a ghost hunter that i know is by going to explore places with paranormal activity and recording it on YouTube or other platforms, I don't know of any other way to make money as a ghost hunter.

I have also seen TV shows where people dedicate themselves to hunting ghosts, but I think that few people can access this job.

There are a few popular ghost hunting channels in our country. They are found on YouTube. Those channels are created by many ghost hunters who used to work in a few mainstream media channels. However, they ended up creating their own YouTube channel in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back