Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever consider being a ghost hunter for money? I don't believe ghosts exist, but it seems people take it seriously and even get paid to do ghost hunting. Do you think there's real money in it? Even if it's fake, I think it'd be fun to make content around. I think maybe making a comedy show about ghost hunting could be fun too.

Would you ever consider being a ghost hunter for money? I don't believe ghosts exist, but it seems people take it seriously and even get paid to do ghost hunting. Do you think there's real money in it? Even if it's fake, I think it'd be fun to make content around. I think maybe making a comedy show about ghost hunting could be fun too.

There are many ghost hunters who have created their own channels on YouTube. I believe that ghosts do exist for sure and visiting haunted places might be dangerous. The fact of the matter is that these ghost hunters always earn good money through YouTube. There are plenty of such kind of channels on YouTube related to this niche.

I don't think it has gotten to the point where I am going to start considering becoming a ghost hunter in order to make money from it. This is because I don't even see how it's going to be possible for me to get into it. Also, who's even who is going to even pay any money whenever I end up hunting and capturing a ghost...?

THis thing might be common in the west, but a job like this does not exist here. There are no ghost hunters and if someone claims to be a ghost hunter people will simply laugh at him. However, there are people who claim to chase away ghosts, spirits, devils from an infected person, and these people make a lot of money.

THis thing might be common in the west, but a job like this does not exist here. There are no ghost hunters and if someone claims to be a ghost hunter people will simply laugh at him. However, there are people who claim to chase away ghosts, spirits, devils from an infected person, and these people make a lot of money.

The only place something like this is applicable in my country is in the religious sector because there are some priests who are regarded as Exorcist. They have to deal with casting out demons and sanctifying places that are deemed to be possessed and hunted. There is a chance that they get paid when they carry out such religious exercise for private individuals.

I have always liked the whole paranormal theme and I have gone to places where there was supposedly spiritual charge in them, but I do not think I would consider being a ghost hunter as a job, because I really consider that it can be something complicated to cope with and you have to have a special gift, in my country there are many places where there are supposedly strong spiritual charges and all that, but I leave this job to someone else.

I don't think it has gotten to the point where I am going to start considering becoming a ghost hunter in order to make money from it. This is because I don't even see how it's going to be possible for me to get into it. Also, who's even who is going to even pay any money whenever I end up hunting and capturing a ghost...?

Well, I think that any person could become a ghost hunter. It depends a lot on how many team members you have. There are many ghost hunters in our city who make a living out of this career. They get contacted by people who live in haunted houses and they investigate those places.

I wouldn't want to have anything to do with ghosts. What for? It is going to be scary trying to create contents on it too. I love my life and won't want to be in a situation where I will have issues with what is happening in the other world at all.

The only place something like this is applicable in my country is in the religious sector because there are some priests who are regarded as Exorcist. They have to deal with casting out demons and sanctifying places that are deemed to be possessed and hunted. There is a chance that they get paid when they carry out such religious exercise for private individuals.

We have many TV reporters in here and many programs have been conducted by them regarding this issue. They visit places where it has been reported that Jinns live in so and so places. They visit such kind of places in order to investigate and they are known as "paranormal investigators". They have conducted many such programs and they also have a YouTube channel as well.

I wouldn't want to have anything to do with ghosts. What for? It is going to be scary trying to create contents on it too. I love my life and won't want to be in a situation where I will have issues with what is happening in the other world at all.

It is always going to be in your best interest to deassociate yourself from anything that is not going to be very uncomfortable for you to get into. This is something a lot of friends of mine who I know that I'm not very comfortable with anything that is related to paranormal nature, they try and stay far away from it.

It is always going to be in your best interest to deassociate yourself from anything that is not going to be very uncomfortable for you to get into. This is something a lot of friends of mine who I know that I'm not very comfortable with anything that is related to paranormal nature, they try and stay far away from it.

Well, there are certainly many people who may not be comfortable when it comes to ghost hunting. However, there are certainly many people who are comfortable with that. They like adventures and ghost hunting may interest them a lot as it may seem like a great adventure to them.

The only way to make money by being a ghost hunter that i know is by going to explore places with paranormal activity and recording it on YouTube or other platforms, I don't know of any other way to make money as a ghost hunter.

I have also seen TV shows where people dedicate themselves to hunting ghosts, but I think that few people can access this job.

The only way to make money by being a ghost hunter that i know is by going to explore places with paranormal activity and recording it on YouTube or other platforms, I don't know of any other way to make money as a ghost hunter.

I have also seen TV shows where people dedicate themselves to hunting ghosts, but I think that few people can access this job.

Supernatural is one of the best TV shows that I have watched which they had this kind of plot about the storyline. It's a show where a family is dedicated in the business of haunting ghost and paranormal activities.

I know that if this is something that is realistic for someone to be involved in it today, it is always going to be paying very well.

Supernatural is one of the best TV shows that I have watched which they had this kind of plot about the storyline. It's a show where a family is dedicated in the business of haunting ghost and paranormal activities.

I know that if this is something that is realistic for someone to be involved in it today, it is always going to be paying very well.
Yes, I know that TV show, I have seen it a couple of times, in my country there is also another very famous TV show called fourth millennium which is something similar but from a television station where different paranormal topics are discussed, there was another program on TV that I think it was called ghost hunters or something like that which was really good too.

I would never consider being a ghost hunter for money. I don't believe in anything which I can't see, feel or touch. If ghosts are real, I would have to encounter one before I will believe in them. It's after this experience I would think on if I would consider being a ghost hunter for money.

Yes, I know that TV show, I have seen it a couple of times, in my country there is also another very famous TV show called fourth millennium which is something similar but from a television station where different paranormal topics are discussed, there was another program on TV that I think it was called ghost hunters or something like that which was really good too.

I believe that what they need to do in order to make people take this kind of work as something that is realistic is to find a way to have it linked up to what is happening in our society in practical time. So, that people can be able to verify the existence of these paranormal activities and those who are going to be interested in taking of that kind of job description will take it up.

Anything which is happening in a movie or TV show which cannot be tested and proved to be real isn't going to convince me about ghosts or hunting them as a business. It sounds very creepy talking about it.

Anything which is happening in a movie or TV show which cannot be tested and proved to be real isn't going to convince me about ghosts or hunting them as a business. It sounds very creepy talking about it.
Well, it really is a business, there are many people who like these TV shows even knowing that possibly what they are watching is fake, and that's the business, I would never really consider doing such a job, but in fact it has to be exciting and at the same time creepy.

Well, it really is a business, there are many people who like these TV shows even knowing that possibly what they are watching is fake, and that's the business, I would never really consider doing such a job, but in fact it has to be exciting and at the same time creepy.

Personally, I have had a very terrible experience with ghost or a spiritual attacks to know that they are real.

Those who have the means to find or track them will definitely have be in good business because there are definitely lots of spiritual activities that's going on that most people are not even aware of.

If there was a job like that around my location where you get paid to scream at people while walking down the road then I might consider based on if I was good or not, I mean very bad ;P

We do not have that around here in my area anyway hahahaha. We in the UK don't hype it up like we sued to anyway.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back