What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

It is only a novice that will not know the lowest support , but top expert will always pick their trade at the lowest support level and they usually sell it at the highest resistance level. Because they believe at this point the market is likely to reverse
I have seen many experts who said that you shouldn't wait for the bottom or top to make a move. Cryptocurrency is very risky, if not people would have not lost money in Terra Luna.

I am not really earning much because I don't dedicate my time to trade because of my lack of all the necessary knowledge needed to trade the markets successfully. I would like to only trade if I went through the normal training

I have seen many experts who said that you shouldn't wait for the bottom or top to make a move. Cryptocurrency is very risky, if not people would have not lost money in Terra Luna.
Ok if you believe that the lowest bottom is not where to pick a trade then how do we trade cryptocurrency profitably ? Because obviously you cannot take a threat at the top except you have a possible indication that it will fall and you sell it on future.

Ok if you believe that the lowest bottom is not where to pick a trade then how do we trade cryptocurrency profitably ? Because obviously you cannot take a threat at the top except you have a possible indication that it will fall and you sell it on future.
The truth is that nobody actually knows the lowest bottom in cryptocurrency and that is why I said you should use dollar cost averaging. There are people that are using that method to trade in the crypto market and they are making money. If bitcoin eventually goes down to $15,000, then it is profitable you start putting your money little by little. If it goes down again to 12000 dollars you can also invest another portion of your money and from there you may actually buy the bottom but not with all your money.

The truth is that nobody actually knows the lowest bottom in cryptocurrency and that is why I said you should use dollar cost averaging. There are people that are using that method to trade in the crypto market and they are making money. If bitcoin eventually goes down to $15,000, then it is profitable you start putting your money little by little. If it goes down again to 12000 dollars you can also invest another portion of your money and from there you may actually buy the bottom but not with all your money.
This one you are talking about is a pure investment and not trading. There is no trader that will not always want to pick their trade at the lowest support and the highest resistance.

This one you are talking about is a pure investment and not trading. There is no trader that will not always want to pick their trade at the lowest support and the highest resistance.
Of course, I am not talking about trading but pure investment. Personally I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it has higher chances of making you a lot of profit. If you are trading you do not need to wait for the bottom because all you need is short-term profit. But when you are investing you need to use DCA method.

Of course, I am not talking about trading but pure investment. Personally I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it has higher chances of making you a lot of profit. If you are trading you do not need to wait for the bottom because all you need is short-term profit. But when you are investing you need to use DCA method.
No matter how you're going to explain it , trading of cryptocurrency is the most profitable. Even in this bearish market a lot of traders are making money . How will you make money now at this season with your investment ?

No matter how you're going to explain it , trading of cryptocurrency is the most profitable. Even in this bearish market a lot of traders are making money . How will you make money now at this season with your investment ?
Trading of cryptocurrency requires a lot of time and analysis for you to be able to make something reasonable but as an investor you can be doing other businesses and also be making money from cryptocurrency. this current bear market is the perfect opportunity for people to make a lot of money in the next to bull run. You just have to locate the right cryptocurrencies that have a very good future then you will make fortunes.

I do not have an estimate of the total amount that I've made while investing in cryptocurrency, but on the average, I have being able to pull some successful trade.
I have not really estimated the total amount of money to have made in cryptocurrency. I have made reasonable amount of income from crypto investment.

Last edited:
Ideally I am not a cryptocurrencies trader, I just try to be updating my self in any thing that considers cryptocurrencies from friends and internet to see what is going on in there market.

I must say that I have made some profit in cryptocurrency investment , but it is not really easy to make money in crypto because most of the gains that have made in cryptocurrency and the loss, I do not record any .

Ideally I am not a cryptocurrencies trader, I just try to be updating my self in any thing that considers cryptocurrencies from friends and internet to see what is going on in there market.
When I started my cryptocurrency journey this is what I was actually doing but a time came when I decided to invest. cryptocurrency investment is lucrative if you understand the right things.

Crypto currency is one of the best business which someone can do but I think that before you dive into this business you need to learn how to trade practice very well and derived some good amount of money.

I trade crypto back then but I latar stop doing it because of one reason best known to me but I will resume when am fully organize.

It's not been easy to trade cryptocurrency as it is usually hard to find who to trade with but so far so good I have been able to trade up to $10 which didn'tactually turned out well but I will try again next time.

I traded SOL/USDT two days ago with the trade amount of $50 for a sell trade. When I left the trade, I made a total profit of $374. I would have made more but I didn't want to gamble with the market turning on me and make me lose my PNL. There are some days I make more and there are days I make less or even lose my trade but my stop loss is always on.

I traded SOL/USDT two days ago with the trade amount of $50 for a sell trade. When I left the trade, I made a total profit of $374. I would have made more but I didn't want to gamble with the market turning on me and make me lose my PNL. There are some days I make more and there are days I make less or even lose my trade but my stop loss is always on.
Wow, making $374 with $50 is huge. You must be very good in futures trading. I am currently out of the cryptocurrency market for the fear of the unknown. Around last month I was liquidated.

I am not a full-time crypto Trader and it will put me in a tight corner to actually decide the total amount that have made in cryptocurrency. I just try as much as possible to invest in very little amount of money on some promising cryptocurrencies and I make withdrawals immediately I make little profit from it.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?
One thing about the cryptocurency trading and the market is that one can actually maximise the benefits in the market trade if you have really understand the basics of the trade,though i have been in the market for some time,i have actually gain some reasonable sum.

Crypto is not that easy as my people think. However, it's lucrative if done well. I have not made money from crypto. I have small ethereum at LUNO and it did increase our school fees. I know who make let just drop this before work.
For this who don't have offline job that they do for a living,they can basically say they see crypto currency trading as a full time job for them since they have no job they do offline.
It will be difficult to make crypto trading full time business. Crypto is unnecessary and the running other plartform played other thin can bring out zone. At the end of the crisis, Adeleke might not win.

Last edited:
Well I have never trade in any cryptocurrencies wallet except to be receiving my payment through it and doing one or two transactions. I know people who do trade but stop on the way of the level of Bitcoin now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back