What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?

Cryptocurrency trading is not lucrative,in anything that we are thinking of making profit from we really need to be serious about it and cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme,I've made some money from trading of crypto currency and I can't remember the actual amount.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?
This year , I think I have made much gain in cryptocurrency trading than o have made in past years . I have some coins that have given me much rewards than I have expected.

I started working with crypto around ending of last year and so far it has been wonderful and difficult at the same time. I started learning more and more about crypto and so far i can say i have made up to if not more than $100.

For this who don't have offline job that they do for a living,they can basically say they see crypto currency trading as a full time job for them since they have no job they do offline.

I have earned some dollars by trading dogecoin few moths ago , I bought it at $0.05 and sold at almost $0.4 But I invested just around $5 so its not a huge profit.

I started working with crypto around ending of last year and so far it has been wonderful and difficult at the same time. I started learning more and more about crypto and so far i can say i have made up to if not more than $100.
You really try that means you're one of those people that are making money with cryptocurrency,at least this has been a source of encouragement because I've not seen someone that I've made profit with cryptocurrency trading before.

I have been investing in litecoin lately because litecoin for me is safe and secure, since i started investing do the past 5month I have gained the total amount of $25 on my investment.

Right now I have been thinking about investing in BNB (Binance Coin). It is one of the best coins out there that has been proven to be very profitable. It seems that the price will rise more and I really hope even other people can benefit by investing in BNB coin.

Hmm... lucrative, it can be lucrative and can be opposite but crypto trading is good for daily earning, but why do it full-time since you only need to analyse the market for profit.

I am still taking classes on cryptocurrency trading at the moment. I hope to learn it fast and start implementing what I have learned. I believe there is hope in cryptocurrency investment and investment, if done the right way.

Being a crypto trader has been a very very exciting experience and at the same time a tough one at that for me. Sometimes you sleep with heartbreaks and most of the times you sleep smiling in your dreams

I make a lot of money with cryptocurrency trading,the reason I am able to make something good with trading of cryptocurrency is because I have connection with top crypto traders and this is where I have been getting my signal from.

I wouldn't really call myself a crypto trader because I don't do a lot of activities in my crypto wallet, I just receive funds into it watch it rise a little and then sell off

I am still taking classes on cryptocurrency trading at the moment. I hope to learn it fast and start implementing what I have learned. I believe there is hope in cryptocurrency investment and investment, if done the right way.

Are you taking classes? I mean are there any schools that teach people how to trade in crypto or is it a kind of online course that teaches you how to trade crypto? Can you please clarify? Thanks!

You're absolutely correct although I've never traded bitcoin before but I have a friend who is into it and he has made a lot of money for me I must say it's a very lucrative business which I have decided to learn.

Crypto trading isn't very lucrative for me. Instead of trading I just prefer to buy coins and hodl them for as long as possible to make profits off them.

I have not tried trading becuse crypto trading here is illegal. In fact investing in crypto is also illegal. I do not want to use something that is illegal. I want to play safe

I am not really into cryptocurrency trading but I have sold Tron Trx to someone last year who needed it urgently to register for something online. I sold 1200 trons to him and I made some money but not really much.

You're absolutely correct although I've never traded bitcoin before but I have a friend who is into it and he has made a lot of money for me I must say it's a very lucrative business which I have decided to learn.

Crypto trading might be lucrative but there are always chances of losing money no matter how good you are at predicting the price or analysing the crypto charts or data. I think your friend does suffer from loss many times but he earns a lot and covers the loss he suffers, am I right?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back