What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

The reason why it does not make sense is because you are not interested to engaging in it including me too, but other people who are engaging in it considers it to be one of the greatest investment of their life. lolz.
That's true anyway, when you have interest in a particular time you will find it very exciting and engaging. But when you're not interested it will look very boring and insensible.

No risk, no reward. if you don't take risks there is no way you can be able to succeed in anything you are doing. But you need to take calculated risks another not to make mistakes.

I think that investing money in the cryptocurrency market alone is not the main issue. The main problem is that many people invest money without being careful.

I think that investing money in the cryptocurrency market alone is not the main issue. The main problem is that many people invest money without being careful.
it is always advisable for you to have proper knowledge of anything you are investing on. Carefulness and proper management of your funds when investing is important.

That's true anyway, when you have interest in a particular time you will find it very exciting and engaging. But when you're not interested it will look very boring and insensible.
Yes it all depends on people's mindset and their point of view. That is why other people might see something differently from others no matter how transparent it may be. In any case I always allow people to do things that interest them as long as it is legitimate.

Yes it all depends on people's mindset and their point of view. That is why other people might see something differently from others no matter how transparent it may be. In any case I always allow people to do things that interest them as long as it is legitimate.
Yeah, what interest me may not be what interests you. That is why people venture into different kinds of businesses because of their mindset and believe. It will also affect their level of success.

I have not also trade in any cryptocurrency wallet. Infact, I don't understand most of it's term because I never really take it serious. I have a friend who is into it and he is making money from it.
Yeah.. trading in cryptocurrency need more knowledge and understanding added with experience on top. With that you will find it more easier most especially as your friend is even doing it.

Yeah, what interest me may not be what interests you. That is why people venture into different kinds of businesses because of their mindset and believe. It will also affect their level of success.
Anyway if I am really interested to make money with cryptocurrency then I have to learn about it because if I am going into cryptocurrency trading now it will be a complete disaster since I don't understand how to predict the market movement technically

I actually started by losing a lot of money in the first place before I went to YouTube to learn how to start trading. I am currently up to $25 since the $5 I started trading with.

it is always advisable for you to have proper knowledge of anything you are investing on. Carefulness and proper management of your funds when investing is important.

I must admit that I was never prudent when it comes to investing money online and I ended up losing money. in the end. I invested money in HYIP and Hyip are one of the biggest enemies of your money.

I must admit that I was never prudent when it comes to investing money online and I ended up losing money. in the end. I invested money in HYIP and Hyip are one of the biggest enemies of your money.
LoL, you must try as much as possible to avoid such platforms if you really want to make money on the internet. it is even better you gamble the money instead of HYIP platforms.

LoL, you must try as much as possible to avoid such platforms if you really want to make money on the internet. it is even better you gamble the money instead of HYIP platforms.

Yes, I no longer gamble money or invest money on such kind of doubtful platforms. I prefer trading instead of investing money in the Hyip sites, especially after the juicy fields became a scam.

Yes, I no longer gamble money or invest money on such kind of doubtful platforms. I prefer trading instead of investing money in the Hyip sites, especially after the juicy fields became a scam.
Trading is much more better because you can only get better on daily basis with your trading skills and it can be sustainable on the long run. I was surprised when juicyfields crashed.

Trading is much more better because you can only get better on daily basis with your trading skills and it can be sustainable on the long run. I was surprised when juicyfields crashed.

I was about to invest a good amount of money in the Juicy Field platform. However, it became a scam before I invested any money in there. Now they are using deceptive ways to justify the scam.

Crypto trading might be lucrative but there are always chances of losing money no matter how good you are at predicting the price or analysing the crypto charts or data. I think your friend does suffer from loss many times but he earns a lot and covers the loss he suffers, am I right?
All the the Crypto investors should be aware that cryptocurrency comes with a lot of risk and losses are inevitable. The earlier you get yourself acquianted to this, the better, because you cannot win all the time.

All the the Crypto investors should be aware that cryptocurrency comes with a lot of risk and losses are inevitable. The earlier you get yourself acquianted to this, the better, because you cannot win all the time.

I can understand this because I have lost a lots of money while trading in cryptocurrencies. This is why I have been unable to create a strategy that could help me to make money through cryptocurrency trading in a definite manner.

I am not a very invested trader so I have not seen that impressive of numbers.

This far, I have probably only made something like $200 but all my investments are small.

I can understand this because I have lost a lots of money while trading in cryptocurrencies. This is why I have been unable to create a strategy that could help me to make money through cryptocurrency trading in a definite manner.
As a crypto investor you should be aware that losses are inevitable and it will come once in a while and if such surfaced you need to handle it with care and always develop a strategy that will make you minimise lost in all cases.

As a crypto investor you should be aware that losses are inevitable and it will come once in a while and if such surfaced you need to handle it with care and always develop a strategy that will make you minimise lost in all cases.

This is why many investors always recommend you to create an investment portfolio. You must have a fixed portion of investments and never exceed your portfolio when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency trading is not lucrative,in anything that we are thinking of making profit from we really need to be serious about it and cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme,I've made some money from trading of crypto currency and I can't remember the actual amount.

This is why many investors always recommend you to create an investment portfolio. You must have a fixed portion of investments and never exceed your portfolio when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies.
I will still stress that cryptocurrency is a very good investment platform provided that you have a very good knowledge around the risk management. This is a very important skills to acquire if you're trading cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back