What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

It is somehow embarrassing, but I am certain of the fact that I have never realised any profits from cryptocurrencies trading. So I don't even engage in it again.

Crypto trading isn't very lucrative for me. Instead of trading I just prefer to buy coins and hodl them for as long as possible to make profits off them.
i am also in that school of thought, i do not like copy trading as it is not feasible and sustainable on the long run, i love to hodl coins and wait for it to grow to a certain level and take my profit, i rinse and repeat the process.

Well I am not a cryptocurrencies trader but just a listener of update on cryptocurrencies markets and that is to say I have never invested on cryptocurrencies. I only have friends that do buy and sell there coins.

I have not made that much money, but I am still interested in making money with cryptocurrencies. I have been struggling a lot due to market conditions. However, i just hope that things will get better. I have also been planning to create great strategies and I have been using many market indicators to measure the risks.

One thing about the cryptocurency trading and the market is that one can actually maximise the benefits in the market trade if you have really understand the basics of the trade,though i have been in the market for some time,i have actually gain some reasonable sum.
The crypto-currency market is filled with a lot of ups and downs and therefore anyone can make profit and anyone can make loss. Gaining proper knowledge of how it works is the first thing you need to do if you really want to profit.

The crypto-currency market is filled with a lot of ups and downs and therefore anyone can make profit and anyone can make loss. Gaining proper knowledge of how it works is the first thing you need to do if you really want to profit.
That is what lots of person do not really understand about how the market works,they usually concentrate on the aspect of what the fluctuation market price will give them at the end of the day.

That is what lots of person do not really understand about how the market works,they usually concentrate on the aspect of what the fluctuation market price will give them at the end of the day.
Probably, people should understand that knowledge is the first thing they need to gain if they really want to gain profit in the crypto market. The market is very risky and therefore you must be careful.

Probably, people should understand that knowledge is the first thing they need to gain if they really want to gain profit in the crypto market. The market is very risky and therefore you must be careful.
could remember my first atempt at cryptocurency,i was thinking that the platform my friend was using which make use of email to receive crypto is general in all the platform,and i did just that for mine,and i lost about $19. it was very painful.

could remember my first atempt at cryptocurency,i was thinking that the platform my friend was using which make use of email to receive crypto is general in all the platform,and i did just that for mine,and i lost about $19. it was very painful.
you could have asked questions before trying to use cryptocurrency. It is not a hard thing to understand and a simple question could have saved that $19. I think you have learnt your lessons.

you could have asked questions before trying to use cryptocurrency. It is not a hard thing to understand and a simple question could have saved that $19. I think you have learnt your lessons.
Well i learnt it from a very uncomfortable way,i had the first exposure from the person that was making use of email to receive his cryptocurency,and i thaught it was the same althrough other platform.

Well i learnt it from a very uncomfortable way,i had the first exposure from the person that was making use of email to receive his cryptocurency,and i thaught it was the same althrough other platform.
Lol, did you actually put your email as a wallet address?. I think binance pay makes use of this feature and and you can only do that if someone is sending you payment through that route.

Actually I have been into cryptocurrency trading for quite sometimes now but I am not a good trader because I have not made some huge amount of money from my investment.

Lol, did you actually put your email as a wallet address?. I think binance pay makes use of this feature and and you can only do that if someone is sending you payment through that route.
Though it was not on binanace platform,but in an online platform that request for my crypto address,that was way before i had learnt about the features and option of email from binance.

I have earned some dollars by trading dogecoin few moths ago , I bought it at $0.05 and sold at almost $0.4 But I invested just around $5 so its not a huge profit.
Been a cryptocurrency trader I have make little money from the investment I have never make enough money the way I want, because is not too long I started cryptocurrency trading, but I believe with time I can make much money.

Though it was not on binanace platform,but in an online platform that request for my crypto address,that was way before i had learnt about the features and option of email from binance.
Lol, this is probably one of the funniest things I saw on the internet today. I think you've actually learnt your lesson in a hard way. This goes to show that it is important to acquire knowledge before trying to use a particular thing

Been a cryptocurrency trader I have make little money from the investment I have never make enough money the way I want, because is not too long I started cryptocurrency trading, but I believe with time I can make much money.
If you want to succeed in cryptocurrency trading seeking knowledge is something you should never play with. You cannot blindly make money with cryptocurrency because it does not work that way. you need at least basic knowledge of technical analysis and some level of knowledge about fundamental analysis to succeed.

If you want to succeed in cryptocurrency trading seeking knowledge is something you should never play with. You cannot blindly make money with cryptocurrency because it does not work that way. you need at least basic knowledge of technical analysis and some level of knowledge about fundamental analysis to succeed.
Knowledge is important when it comes cryptocurrency trading because without full knowledge and understand you can make so many mistakes and also loess money from the process, that is why is very important to understand it before going into it.

Knowledge is important when it comes cryptocurrency trading because without full knowledge and understand you can make so many mistakes and also loess money from the process, that is why is very important to understand it before going into it.
Yes, to learn cryptocurrency you will actually make some mistakes but your ability to learn from your mistakes is what will make you an expert. Those who are expert traders in crypto has actually made the horrible decisions before but they learnt from it.

I haven't really concentrated in cryptocurrency trading. I believe cryptocurrency is mainly for those that are capable of trading it emotionally and technically. For me I don't have what it's takes for now.

Currently I have not earned any good amount of money from my cryptocurrency investment. It was a total mess on my first investment since then I lack interest and fair of failure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back