What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

I haven't really concentrated in cryptocurrency trading. I believe cryptocurrency is mainly for those that are capable of trading it emotionally and technically. For me I don't have what it's takes for now.
if you're not concentrated in the cryptocurrency market there is no way you can be able to make profit. It is better you focus on other lucrative things that will give you more money on the internet.

if you're not concentrated in the cryptocurrency market there is no way you can be able to make profit. It is better you focus on other lucrative things that will give you more money on the internet.
Not really that I can't do it , but for me to be able to trade the market profitably that means I have to go through a normal learning process. That is very important. You cannot trade a volatile market to make profit in something you don't understand.

Not really that I can't do it , but for me to be able to trade the market profitably that means I have to go through a normal learning process. That is very important. You cannot trade a volatile market to make profit in something you don't understand.
True, it is impossible for you to make money in a volatile market without learning the necessary things like fundamental and technical analysis. It is a process actually.

Actually I have earned some good amount of money on cryptocurrency trading though I don't really keep some records. crypto is good but also risky.

True, it is impossible for you to make money in a volatile market without learning the necessary things like fundamental and technical analysis. It is a process actually.
I am always so sceptical about engaging in any volatile Market trading because I've heard on the news so many things about people losing their life-saving in most of these things because they were just trying to trade what they don't understand . I don't want to repeat the same mistake in my life.

The crypto-currency market is filled with a lot of ups and downs and therefore anyone can make profit and anyone can make loss. Gaining proper knowledge of how it works is the first thing you need to do if you really want to profit.

I have made $5 by trading in cryptocurrencies. The sad thing is that I have also lost $40 in the past due to trading mistakes that I made in the past. I depend on a trading strategy that requires the market to be stable.

I am always so sceptical about engaging in any volatile Market trading because I've heard on the news so many things about people losing their life-saving in most of these things because they were just trying to trade what they don't understand . I don't want to repeat the same mistake in my life.
Anyone who is involving himself in the volatile market is taking risk. you need to understand that you need to take some level of risk if you really want to make money from such businesses.

I have made $5 by trading in cryptocurrencies. The sad thing is that I have also lost $40 in the past due to trading mistakes that I made in the past. I depend on a trading strategy that requires the market to be stable.
one thing about cryptocurrency is that nobody is perfect. I have lost over $200 in the past trading cryptocurrencies but I only learnt lessons. I have recognised where I made mistakes and I will probably collect them.

Anyone who is involving himself in the volatile market is taking risk. you need to understand that you need to take some level of risk if you really want to make money from such businesses.
I know it is a risk that must be taken but personally I do not see the need taking a risk on something I don't know how it works. To be able to take the risk of trading personally I must have to learn it first to really understand, don't you think so.

I know it is a risk that must be taken but personally I do not see the need taking a risk on something I don't know how it works. To be able to take the risk of trading personally I must have to learn it first to really understand, don't you think so.
Yeah, proper learning and understanding is the key to become successful in anything you are doing. If you don't have enough knowledge of it there is no way you can be able to succeed.

Yeah, proper learning and understanding is the key to become successful in anything you are doing. If you don't have enough knowledge of it there is no way you can be able to succeed.
Sometimes , taking risks may be profitable but we just have to take calculated risks depending on what we are investing on. cryptocurrency as we understand may be risky if investors cannot carry out proper research.

Actually I have been working and earning some good amount of money online and also hoping i could invest in crypto but it couldn't work because my knowledge is still low to run the business.

one thing about cryptocurrency is that nobody is perfect. I have lost over $200 in the past trading cryptocurrencies but I only learnt lessons. I have recognised where I made mistakes and I will probably collect them.

Losing $200 could be quite disheartening. If i were losing money, I would stop trading and start focusing on creating strategy. This is what I did once I lost money.

Sometimes , taking risks may be profitable but we just have to take calculated risks depending on what we are investing on. cryptocurrency as we understand may be risky if investors cannot carry out proper research.
No risk, no reward. if you don't take risks there is no way you can be able to succeed in anything you are doing. But you need to take calculated risks another not to make mistakes.

Losing $200 could be quite disheartening. If i were losing money, I would stop trading and start focusing on creating strategy. This is what I did once I lost money.
It was disheartening but I believe it is a learning process. Because of that I have been able to learn several things that would really help me to make a lot of profit in the next bull market. I wouldn't invest in such coins again.

Well I have never trade in any cryptocurrencies wallet except to be receiving my payment through it and doing one or two transactions. I know people who do trade but stop on the way of the level of Bitcoin now.
I have not also trade in any cryptocurrency wallet. Infact, I don't understand most of it's term because I never really take it serious. I have a friend who is into it and he is making money from it.

No risk, no reward. if you don't take risks there is no way you can be able to succeed in anything you are doing. But you need to take calculated risks another not to make mistakes.
Yes but the problem is that how do we know the right risk to take at a particular period of time. This is what so many people may not understand. Some risks are dangerous with low possibility of success , how can we identify them.

Yes but the problem is that how do we know the right risk to take at a particular period of time. This is what so many people may not understand. Some risks are dangerous with low possibility of success , how can we identify them.
Yeah, just like gambling. Gambling is a high-risk venture and so many people are going in to it. Majority of them end up losing their money. Such risks does not really make sense.

I have not also trade in any cryptocurrency wallet. Infact, I don't understand most of it's term because I never really take it serious. I have a friend who is into it and he is making money from it.
Trading cryptocurrency is not a hard thing to do. You can use YouTube to learn how to trade but that will not make you to be successful it. It requires some knowledge and time.

Yeah, just like gambling. Gambling is a high-risk venture and so many people are going in to it. Majority of them end up losing their money. Such risks does not really make sense.
The reason why it does not make sense is because you are not interested to engaging in it including me too, but other people who are engaging in it considers it to be one of the greatest investment of their life. lolz.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back