What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

if you don't have enough about cryptocurrency you do not need to bother yourself because you will lose a lot of money. You need to understand the charts very well and be able to trade by yourself without depending on anybody in order to make profit.
That is exactly what I have been able to observe in cryptocurrency. When I was trading then I didn't really have a good understanding of those chat , I was just trading it based on what my mind will say.

Being a cryptocurrency tradee, I must confess that I have made substantial amount of money in cryptocurrency trading, but I do not have the records of the amount that I have made.

That is exactly what I have been able to observe in cryptocurrency. When I was trading then I didn't really have a good understanding of those chat , I was just trading it based on what my mind will say.
That's the fastest way to lose all your money. trading based on what you think instead of what the chart is saying will probably leave you in a lot of losses. There are so many free videos in which you can use to learn the basics of technical analysis on YouTube. You can capitalise on those videos to gain certain knowledge. Understanding fundamental analysis is also very much important if you want to succeed in crypto.

That's the fastest way to lose all your money. trading based on what you think instead of what the chart is saying will probably leave you in a lot of losses. There are so many free videos in which you can use to learn the basics of technical analysis on YouTube. You can capitalise on those videos to gain certain knowledge. Understanding fundamental analysis is also very much important if you want to succeed in crypto.
Technical analysis is what so many people are using most especially the day traders. According to information technical analysis consists of 75% while fundamental analysis is just 35%. Well this can be learn but it requires a lot of money.

Technical analysis is what so many people are using most especially the day traders. According to information technical analysis consists of 75% while fundamental analysis is just 35%. Well this can be learn but it requires a lot of money.
Yeah, as a cryptocurrency investor you need to study these things well. Even if you are not a day trader, it is important you know the basics of fundamental analysis if not you may end up losing all your money. Technical analysis is also very much important especially for day traders.

Yeah, as a cryptocurrency investor you need to study these things well. Even if you are not a day trader, it is important you know the basics of fundamental analysis if not you may end up losing all your money. Technical analysis is also very much important especially for day traders.
I still have so many things to learn concerning cryptocurrency. I wanted to even go into the advanced technical analysis but an expert who promised to take me on the training is willing to charge me over 200 dollars.

I still have so many things to learn concerning cryptocurrency. I wanted to even go into the advanced technical analysis but an expert who promised to take me on the training is willing to charge me over 200 dollars.
You should be careful the kind of people you pay such amount of money because they can run away with it. It is better you start by learning on your own using YouTube. YouTube have a lot of information needed in order for you to know the basics of technical analysis and fundamental analysis and from there you can proceed to the advanced level.

You should be careful the kind of people you pay such amount of money because they can run away with it. It is better you start by learning on your own using YouTube. YouTube have a lot of information needed in order for you to know the basics of technical analysis and fundamental analysis and from there you can proceed to the advanced level.

In term of legitimacy the person that is willing to charge me the money is trusted and the person is earning well with cryptocurrency as a trader. That is just one of the person that really encouraged me to even put more effort in this crypto stuff.

In term of legitimacy the person that is willing to charge me the money is trusted and the person is earning well with cryptocurrency as a trader. That is just one of the person that really encouraged me to even put more effort in this crypto stuff.
Okay, that's cool. If you trust the person then you should actually invest in knowledge because investing in knowledge will probably give you the motivation to succeed in whatever you are are doing. Sometimes if we see free things we can think that it is not worth it but when you use your money to pay, you will be very much serious.

Okay, that's cool. If you trust the person then you should actually invest in knowledge because investing in knowledge will probably give you the motivation to succeed in whatever you are are doing. Sometimes if we see free things we can think that it is not worth it but when you use your money to pay, you will be very much serious.
I don't know , but he's really good in this trading of a thing and he can also predict market to a high degree of accuracy. According to him 75% of all this prediction lies in technical analysis and that is what he is using.

I don't know , but he's really good in this trading of a thing and he can also predict market to a high degree of accuracy. According to him 75% of all this prediction lies in technical analysis and that is what he is using.
Different strokes for different folks. I know some people who don't use technical analysis in the cryptocurrency market and they're making profit but they're more of investors. Technical analysis is much better for day traders.

Different strokes for different folks. I know some people who don't use technical analysis in the cryptocurrency market and they're making profit but they're more of investors. Technical analysis is much better for day traders.
That's it. He is a pure day-trader and he likes to trade mostly at night and in the evening times. I had opportunity to enter his VIP signal group and I was so surprise to see that people can be able to predict some of these crypto movement.. well I didn't make money with those good signal because I had a bad risk management and my capital was so small , about $10.

That's it. He is a pure day-trader and he likes to trade mostly at night and in the evening times. I had opportunity to enter his VIP signal group and I was so surprise to see that people can be able to predict some of these crypto movement.. well I didn't make money with those good signal because I had a bad risk management and my capital was so small , about $10.
Predicting the movement of cryptocurrency is not a rocket science because they took their time to study the market movement with the help of technical analysis. Of course if you are a day trader technical analysis plays a major role to you. But if you're an investor fundamental analysis is much more important.

Predicting the movement of cryptocurrency is not a rocket science because they took their time to study the market movement with the help of technical analysis. Of course if you are a day trader technical analysis plays a major role to you. But if you're an investor fundamental analysis is much more important.
When I was truly an investor then , I didn't have any understanding of both of these things , I was just investing blindly after a good coin has been recommended to me. The only problem I had was that whenever the market drops I usually sold out my coin and I still have to buy it at a higher price later when it rises , this strategy was never profitable to me.

When I was truly an investor then , I didn't have any understanding of both of these things , I was just investing blindly after a good coin has been recommended to me. The only problem I had was that whenever the market drops I usually sold out my coin and I still have to buy it at a higher price later when it rises , this strategy was never profitable to me.
LoL, if you don't have knowledge of cryptocurrency you should not even bother putting your money because you will lose a lot. There was also a time I was like that and I was investing blindly without making any research. I lost reasonable amount of money before I learnt my lessons

LoL, if you don't have knowledge of cryptocurrency you should not even bother putting your money because you will lose a lot. There was also a time I was like that and I was investing blindly without making any research. I lost reasonable amount of money before I learnt my lessons
One thing about this cryptocurrency which I do not like is the fact that no matter the lesson you are learning , you will always lose directly or indirectly. Why can't we just learn a lesson without losing money. Omo.

One thing about this cryptocurrency which I do not like is the fact that no matter the lesson you are learning , you will always lose directly or indirectly. Why can't we just learn a lesson without losing money. Omo.
That's why it's called trading. Trading is about buying and selling and the cryptocurrency that is what really matters. It is somewhat about you buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price but many don't understand everything involved. Of course people can always lose money in cryptocurrency because of inexperience. When you are not experienced you will probably lose some amount of money before you can be able to gain knowledge.

That's why it's called trading. Trading is about buying and selling and the cryptocurrency that is what really matters. It is somewhat about you buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price but many don't understand everything involved. Of course people can always lose money in cryptocurrency because of inexperience. When you are not experienced you will probably lose some amount of money before you can be able to gain knowledge.
Cryptocurrency is very tricky , you might believe it to be something simple since it involved buying low and selling high. The most difficult aspect is knowing when to buy at the lowest bottom and also when to sell at the highest top.

Cryptocurrency is very tricky , you might believe it to be something simple since it involved buying low and selling high. The most difficult aspect is knowing when to buy at the lowest bottom and also when to sell at the highest top.
This is one of the mindset you need to remove if you want to make money on cryptocurrency. Sometimes you may not know the bottom and you may not know the top.
it is always important to use dollar cost averaging whenever you are investing in crypto.

This is one of the mindset you need to remove if you want to make money on cryptocurrency. Sometimes you may not know the bottom and you may not know the top.
it is always important to use dollar cost averaging whenever you are investing in crypto.
It is only a novice that will not know the lowest support , but top expert will always pick their trade at the lowest support level and they usually sell it at the highest resistance level. Because they believe at this point the market is likely to reverse

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back