What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

I have not invested in crypto trading, but I think it is possible to make a living out of it. It does take time and effort to learn and develops the skill you need to be successful. There are lots of people making an excellent living by crypto living.

This crypto stuff generally is somehow so complicated for people that don't really understand how to trade perfectly. I traded cryptocurrency before but my experience was not funny .

Been a crypto trader I have not calculated the amount of money that I have made in crypto and this is basically what happened because I do not have a record of the amount.

I was beginning to enjoy this cryptocurrency then until the bear market sets In . For now all my investment is gone and all the profit I was expecting to make this no more coming .

I have been trading cryptocurrency for sometime right now and I think the profit I have made in total should be around $200 or so and that is because I have not really invested time and resources into it.

I have not been fully involved in cryptocurrency investment but I still make little amount of profit from it. I do not have an estimate of the amount that I've made in cryptocurrency entirely.

Actually been a crypto trader has been very impressive even though I personally have not earned anything so huge to say because I only invest and still waiting for when I will have a better profit from my investment.

At the moment, I am not really a cryptocurrencies trader but I involve myself with friends who trade cryptocurrencies very well and earns well and also getting much more update from them.

cryptocurrency trading is one of the best business ventures you can go into currently because it is lucrative especially when you have a lot of knowledge. I made over $1000 trading cryptocurrency, I am looking forward to expanding my cryptocurrency portfolio because that will give me more chance of making more profit.

I have not been into full-time crytpocurrency trading, but I know that cryptocurrency is one of the best platform where you could make money for yourself on the internet if you are really looking for one.

I might not be call a real crypto trader due to my less competence in the business. I once lost at the curse of my trading since then I lack much interest in the business.

My cryptocurrency journey has been filled with a lot of ups and downs. there are some times where I made a lot of money and sometimes I also lose a lot of money but the most important thing is that I have learnt a lot of things. Cryptocurrency is very good if you know when to take profit at the right time.

I am still taking classes on cryptocurrency trading at the moment. I hope to learn it fast and start implementing what I have learned. I believe there is hope in cryptocurrency investment and investment, if done the right way.
Actually there is great hope in cryptocurrency trading and the only best option to decision you have made is taking classes before going into the business because you will have all the required knowledge that will helped you successful.

My cryptocurrency journey has been filled with a lot of ups and downs. there are some times where I made a lot of money and sometimes I also lose a lot of money but the most important thing is that I have learnt a lot of things. Cryptocurrency is very good if you know when to take profit at the right time.
I don't even have the interest to be trading cryptocurrency now for any reason. I don't know but I just believe I don't have to engage in something I don't understand. A lot of people will always say I do not like taking risks but I believe this risk does not worth it at all.

I don't even have the interest to be trading cryptocurrency now for any reason. I don't know but I just believe I don't have to engage in something I don't understand. A lot of people will always say I do not like taking risks but I believe this risk does not worth it at all.
LoL, if you want to venture into cryptocurrency you must be emotionally strong because you must encounter a lot of ups and downs but in everything you must learn. I have learnt a lot of things over the years as a cryptocurrency trader because I have encountered a lot of losses and made a lot of mistakes but I keep working to get better.

Crypto currency trader are very lucrative those that is into crypto currency are making good money from it, I know I am not into it but I know those that is into crypto currency they are making money from the investment.

LoL, if you want to venture into cryptocurrency you must be emotionally strong because you must encounter a lot of ups and downs but in everything you must learn. I have learnt a lot of things over the years as a cryptocurrency trader because I have encountered a lot of losses and made a lot of mistakes but I keep working to get better.
There was a time I was trading cryptocurrency and this time none of my trade was profitable and I was losing my money all the time Until I decided not to trade something I don't know because I will continue to lose if I don't take my time to learn . Now I don't have money to learn it and I will wait until I do so

There was a time I was trading cryptocurrency and this time none of my trade was profitable and I was losing my money all the time Until I decided not to trade something I don't know because I will continue to lose if I don't take my time to learn . Now I don't have money to learn it and I will wait until I do so
if you don't have enough about cryptocurrency you do not need to bother yourself because you will lose a lot of money. You need to understand the charts very well and be able to trade by yourself without depending on anybody in order to make profit.

I will rather say I am not yet a full crypto currency trader because I do trade once awhile but i prefer leaving for coin in my wallet to appreciate and i have been making good return on it.

Although I am not a cryptocurrencies trader but I just have friends that update on what is going on in the cryptocurrencies markets and tell me details of coins, there value and other.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back