What's new

BeerMoney.gg Legit Forum paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were named moneygurus.net first and changed to beermoney.gg as a marketing stunt to attract more traffic.
I'm glad you said that because I did wonder if it was deliberate! I think it'll certainly work as a marketing ploy. I believe in their confusion, some people will flock to the site and may never even realise their error. But hey, kudos to them for having had the guts to run with it??

This site is great but i think the admin can consider lowering the withdrawal limit to 2$ even with btc.
it is already at $2 USD on payeer, maybe if you would just check you would know..
I mean. The admin directed me to the shop / market. There is a payeer exchange as well as something that must be filled. Well. I don't know what to fill because it looks confusing to me. Can you explain for me?
The shop is intuitive, why you say you don t know how to do it, it s like any other shop you encounterd online or like any wallet, why you act ($#@%@#) just to do some biznotes ?

you are posting on each site that yuo don t know how to withdraw... For these actions I will clear the posts.

1605810148728.png

it is already at $2 USD on payeer, maybe if you would just check you would know..

The shop is intuitive, why you say you don t know how to do it, it s like any other shop you encounterd online or like any wallet, why you act ($#@%@#) just to do some biznotes ?

you are posting on each site that yuo don t know how to withdraw... For these actions I will clear the posts.

View attachment 1118
It was a post when I just registered here. I asked that because at that time the admin did not reply to my message. And I did not pay attention that this forum already has staff. It is very difficult indeed to post on two forum sites at once. I will probably choose one first.

How can a site using copy name and .gg is legit? This is paying for now but admin did wrong by using another Forum's name.

Feel free to register, I have managed to withdraw 30$ on my payeer with them and I managed to make 47$ USD more so a total of 77$ USD.
$77 on beermoney.gg? How long did take you to achieve that? Cos its currently paying 20 credits per comment

@vest,what's happening to withdrawals in the platform? Bought $5 BTC with 5000 points at the shop and no admin has replied me concerning my BTC wallet address. I even messaged them but no reply for days now.

How can a site using copy name and .gg is legit? This is paying for now but admin did wrong by using another Forum's name.
It s not a copyright brand first of all, why there are so many adibas or niked clothes or w/e...

$77 on beermoney.gg? How long did take you to achieve that? Cos its currently paying 20 credits per comment
I have sold items in market place ( for example check this guide on how to make over 200$ USD ), referred people, made guides and reported plagiarism, etc.

@vest,what's happening to withdrawals in the platform? Bought $5 BTC with 5000 points at the shop and no admin has replied me concerning my BTC wallet address. I even messaged them but no reply for days now.
If you didn t get an answer yet from Vincent go on the Discord server and ask Galen about it.

It is one of the best platform for now, it offers so much. Everything about the forum is just dope. Even though the credit per post is low compare to bizdustry.
It was the same, at one point you could ve get bonus credits if you would do longer and higher quality threads/posts but because some users that spammed and abused (not giving names, but one of them was @hani20980... ) Vincent had to drop the credits for everything slowly.

Is there any recent payment information from beermoney.gg? I see the admin hasn't been online for a long time. The last online is Saturday. What if a member wants to withdraw?

This is first time that I know that beermoney gg different from beermoney forum , is it another site of Mr B ?

This is first time that I know that beermoney gg different from beermoney forum , is it another site of Mr B ?
Not. This forum does not belong to mr. B. This forum is owned by Vincent. For the problem of paying or not. This forum pays. I already got my first payment there. See. There is also another proof of payment here.

They were named moneygurus.net first and changed to beermoney.gg as a marketing stunt to attract more traffic.
I think the trick worked for them, when I went to register I was confused and had to ask around here in the forum.

Beermoneyforum.gg is acting so strange now, it's been more than one week I bought $5 worth of Bitcoin, in their market place. But to no avail, trying to withdraw my money with them, everyone is silent there now, I don't know what's wrong with them. They should try everything possible to rectify all issues and become legit again as we always know them for.

Is there any recent payment information from beermoney.gg? I see the admin hasn't been online for a long time. The last online is Saturday. What if a member wants to withdraw?
Ya,that's one thing I've noticed. I've not been attended to for days. Both beermoney forums take a long period of time to dispatch payments unlike bizdustry that pays within 24 hours.

Beermoneyforum.gg is acting so strange now, it's been more than one week I bought $5 worth of Bitcoin, in their market place. But to no avail, trying to withdraw my money with them, everyone is silent there now, I don't know what's wrong with them. They should try everything possible to rectify all issues and become legit again as we always know them for.
One question, what is the minimum to request payment? I'm on the site and I haven't requested it yet

Not. This forum does not belong to mr. B. This forum is owned by Vincent. For the problem of paying or not. This forum pays. I already got my first payment there. See. There is also another proof of payment here.
That's good , so it is another forum I will add to my list , how much time you need to reach your first withdrawal?.

It is beermoney.gg and not beermoneyforum.gg.
There is only one beermoneyforum and that is .com owned by Mr. B, another .gg is someone else'.

Ya,that's one thing I've noticed. I've not been attended to for days. Both beermoney forums take a long period of time to dispatch payments unlike bizdustry that pays within 24 hours.
In BMF, there is a shop, if requested there, payment is send in 24 hours. I don't know about beermoney.gg.

That's good , so it is another forum I will add to my list , how much time you need to reach your first withdrawal?.
I think in less than a week I could accumulate coins and exceed the minimum withdrawal. Payments are made when the admin is online. Quick payment when he replies to your message about payment. The problem is that the admin is rarely active.
One question, what is the minimum to request payment? I'm on the site and I haven't requested it yet
Minimum withdrawal is $ 2 for payeer.

The minimum threshold for withdrawal in the forum is $2, if you reach the $2 minimum threshold, you can withdraw your money into PayPal cash. But generally the system they're operating now, have been too slow to disburse payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back