What's new

BeerMoney.gg Legit Forum paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a member of this forum while it lasted. It was a legit site and the interaction was fun too. I hope not to really missed it as it get merged here.

Why you wait for his /her rely , to withdraw from beermoney forum , you need to make use of the shop or message the admin @BMF .
Whenever you want to ask a question to someone ,use the @ followed by the person's name , the person will easily be notified.
Yes, in fact I already made the request for the money, that detail of the @ I did not know, I found out later, thanks for the reminder

Beermoney.gg wants to merge with Bizdustry? This is news to me, how will they merge two account with same and different usernames?
If you have usernames on both platforms, only the one in bizdustry will prevail. Other messages will be moved. He'll also pay outstanding balance to users.

It's not active now so we'll skip it for now. Good we're stripping it down to active platforms now so we'll concentrate on paying ones for now.
I just checked beermoney.gg , it is still online, perhaps it is not showing it openly. Anyway their Admin decide.

I just checked beermoney.gg , it is still online, perhaps it is not showing it openly. Anyway their Admin decide.
We are having problems moving the information across and our website developer is doing everything he can to merge the databases across as smoothly as possible.

We are having problems moving the information across and our website developer is doing everything he can to merge the databases across as smoothly as possible.
Thanks for update,
Moving database might cause difficulty due to some similar threads in both forums.

Thanks for update,
Moving database might cause difficulty due to some similar threads in both forums.
We also understand that some members have accounts at Beermoney.gg. That's why our experienced site developer is taking his time to ensure this process happens as smoothly as possible.

I read about this forum on another forum. Since the name sounded like another popular forum, I was not interested. Therefore, I never checked the site. However, after reading this thread I came to understand that Bizdustry operated as Beermoney in the past. I think the new domain name is better. I guess domain extension com is also cheaper and better than gg (translated as good game)

I read about this forum on another forum. Since the name sounded like another popular forum, I was not interested. Therefore, I never checked the site. However, after reading this thread I came to understand that Bizdustry operated as Beermoney in the past. I think the new domain name is better. I guess domain extension com is also cheaper and better than gg (translated as good game)
No, it's not what you're saying. Bizdustry was already running with its director @Alexander and beermoney.gg as well but with another owner, this second forum closed, and Bizdustry welcomed the members of the site and merged. Which means that you are not well informed, since it is not a name change.

I personally don't think this thread should exists anymore because the site is no longer active, it was merged with bizdustry and the admin paid almost all members their outstanding balance before the merger, no more updates as regards the site. @Joshua Farrell , possibly the thread should be locaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back