CLICK ANYWHERE ON TEXT TO REGISTER
Introducing Credits - Earn Rewards By Being A Helpful And Contributing Member
Here at BEERMONEY.GG, we want to reward those who are active and those contributing in making our community grow. Due to this, we have set up a Credit-based rewards system that rewards users when they are active and positively contributing.
We believe this is a fair way as it both promotes activity as well as making the community grow.
What are Credits?
Credits are the currency of Money Gurus. They can be used for unlocking content, to purchase advertising, as virtual currency, and a lot more.
You can even withdraw it for Bitcoin! The current minimum withdrawal is $5 which is equal to 5000 Credits. This may change in the future depending on community feedback.
How can I earn Credits?
These are the ways you can earn Credits at the moment:
- Earn 1000 Credits per valid referral (use our referral tools if you need some help)
- Earn 50 Credits per new thread (50 words or more, up to two threads per hour)
- Earn 10 to 20 Credits per new post (15 words or more, up to five posts per hour, to prevent "thx/thanks/cool spam posts without value)
- Buy, sell, trade, free:
- And more...
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few answers to some commonly asked questions regarding the Credits, Shop, and general forum rules.
1. Can I buy Credits?
Yes, you can buy Credits. Prices below:
We accept PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, and Skrill. DM a staff member if you would like to purchase Credits.
2. Does every new post/thread award Credits?
No, posts/threads in the following sections have been excluded from being awarded Credits:
In addition to this, you can only be rewarded for 5 posts and 2 threads per hour. Any posts you do after this will not award Credits, so wait one hour for it to reset. For threads, you will also need a minimum of 50 words to be rewarded, as well as 15 words for posts.
3. Can I transfer my Credits to other members?
Yes. You may use the donate function for this, but please be aware that credits obtained from registration are not allowed to be donated.
4. Why was my thread or reply deleted? I lost my Credits!
It most likely broke one of our forum rules.
5. How many accounts can I have?
You are only allowed to have one account per household.
6. Why was my account banned?
We've most likely detected that you copied and pasted content from other sites, or that you have more than one account on the site.
7. Can I lose my Credits if I don't log in for a while?
If you do not log in at least once per month your Credit balance WILL RESET TO ZERO.