What's new

BeerMoney.gg Legit Forum paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
The minimum threshold for withdrawal in the forum is $2, if you reach the $2 minimum threshold, you can withdraw your money into PayPal cash. But generally the system they're operating now, have been too slow to disburse payment.
Yes, I already passed the minimum, thanks for answering, I thought I had read that it was $ 5. I can wait, the important thing is that they pay

The minimum threshold for withdrawal in the forum is $2, if you reach the $2 minimum threshold, you can withdraw your money into PayPal cash. But generally the system they're operating now, have been too slow to disburse payment.
Paypal? How do I request a withdrawal on beermoney.gg via paypal? I asked the admin that there was no payment via paypal. Please inform me.

Paypal? How do I request a withdrawal on beermoney.gg via paypal? I asked the admin that there was no payment via paypal. Please inform me.
This is very important, because before registering, I asked the payment method and they answered that it was paypal. Do not tell me that now there is no paypal

This is very important, because before registering, I asked the payment method and they answered that it was paypal. Do not tell me that now there is no paypal
They answered that payment can be via paypal? Why did the admin tell me that for now there is no paypal. So in my opinion only payeer and bitcoin.

I don't think they pay in PayPal cash, but I know their is options if payeer cash, and Cryptocurrency. So choose either of Cryptocurrency or payeer to get your cash with them.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I already passed the minimum, thanks for answering, I thought I had read that it was $ 5. I can wait, the important thing is that they pay
Yes, that's the most important aspect of working, to get paid. Any organization or entity that deprive you, of your hard earned money, should be deemed as fraudulent.

Post automatically merged:

Yes, that's the most important aspect of working, to get paid. Any organization or entity that deprive you, of your hard earned money, should be deemed as fraudulent.
You say you can withdraw cash into paypal. Maybe there is a recent update that you know about but I don't know about payments on beerminey.gg. thank you for your explanation. I hope they add paypal payment options. Most forums use paypal as a withdrawal option.

You say you can withdraw cash into paypal. Maybe there is a recent update that you know about but I don't know about payments on beerminey.gg. thank you for your explanation. I hope they add paypal payment options. Most forums use paypal as a withdrawal option.
Yes most forum sites use PayPal cash, I don't know why beermoneyforum.gg site doesn't use it. Its only best known to them, maybe in the near future they can add that option.

I hope it's true, I would really love it, for me PayPal is more comfortable. When I make the withdrawal, I will be able to confirm it and post it in this thread.

Beermoneyforum.gg is acting so strange now, it's been more than one week I bought $5 worth of Bitcoin, in their market place. But to no avail, trying to withdraw my money with them, everyone is silent there now, I don't know what's wrong with them. They should try everything possible to rectify all issues and become legit again as we always know them for.

I'm really sorry to hear that and hope you eventually get paid. But I kind of foresaw this. This site doesn't appeal to me at all because the name thing makes me jittery. That's why I decided not to join it.

I hope it's true, I would really love it, for me PayPal is more comfortable. When I make the withdrawal, I will be able to confirm it and post it in this thread.
Countries that do not have problems with paypal do prefer paypal than payeer. We can only wait whether the beermoney.gg admin will add paypal as a payment option or not. But other than that. It doesn't matter via paueer as long as he pays consistently.

Yes most forum sites use PayPal cash, I don't know why beermoneyforum.gg site doesn't use it. Its only best known to them, maybe in the near future they can add that option.
Yeah, but there are other payment platforms too that are secured for online transactions such as Perfect Money, Neteller, etc. It's not a must to use Paypal

Yeah, but there are other payment platforms too that are secured for online transactions such as Perfect Money, Neteller, etc. It's not a must to use Paypal
Not clear, I understand it there are others, I have payeer. But from there I would have to pass it to paypal and then to airtm, which is the one I use to receive the money in my account, which leads me to lose one percentage after another. That's why i made the comment

Not clear, I understand it there are others, I have payeer. But from there I would have to pass it to paypal and then to airtm, which is the one I use to receive the money in my account, which leads me to lose one percentage after another. That's why i made the comment
I understand. Making those transfers cost little cash and thereby decreases the money being transferred.
Well best wishes anyway...

View attachment 211
CLICK ANYWHERE ON TEXT TO REGISTER
Introducing Credits - Earn Rewards By Being A Helpful And Contributing Member

Here at BEERMONEY.GG, we want to reward those who are active and those contributing in making our community grow. Due to this, we have set up a Credit-based rewards system that rewards users when they are active and positively contributing.
We believe this is a fair way as it both promotes activity as well as making the community grow.
What are Credits?
Credits are the currency of Money Gurus. They can be used for unlocking content, to purchase advertising, as virtual currency, and a lot more.
You can even withdraw it for Bitcoin! The current minimum withdrawal is $5 which is equal to 5000 Credits. This may change in the future depending on community feedback.
How can I earn Credits?
These are the ways you can earn Credits at the moment:
More ways to earn are coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few answers to some commonly asked questions regarding the Credits, Shop, and general forum rules.
1. Can I buy Credits?
Yes, you can buy Credits. Prices below:

We accept PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, and Skrill. DM a staff member if you would like to purchase Credits.
2. Does every new post/thread award Credits?
No, posts/threads in the following sections have been excluded from being awarded Credits:

In addition to this, you can only be rewarded for 5 posts and 2 threads per hour. Any posts you do after this will not award Credits, so wait one hour for it to reset. For threads, you will also need a minimum of 50 words to be rewarded, as well as 15 words for posts.
3. Can I transfer my Credits to other members?
Yes. You may use the donate function for this, but please be aware that credits obtained from registration are not allowed to be donated.
4. Why was my thread or reply deleted? I lost my Credits!
It most likely broke one of our forum rules.
5. How many accounts can I have?
You are only allowed to have one account per household.
6. Why was my account banned?

We've most likely detected that you copied and pasted content from other sites, or that you have more than one account on the site.
7. Can I lose my Credits if I don't log in for a while?
If you do not log in at least once per month your Credit balance WILL RESET TO ZERO.
I want to thank you for this post. Now we have two forums. There can be five posts on this forum in an hour and there can be five posts on the forum you mentioned.We will now move from one forum to another and can easily earn more money by working.

It is beermoney.gg and not beermoneyforum.gg.
There is only one beermoneyforum and that is .com owned by Mr. B, another .gg is someone else'.

In BMF, there is a shop, if requested there, payment is send in 24 hours. I don't know about beermoney.gg.
Sorry I made a mistake. It's beermoney gg. However, I've withdrawn twice from beermoneyforum and it takes days to get it in my Bitcoin wallet.

Sorry I made a mistake. It's beermoney gg. However, I've withdrawn twice from beermoneyforum and it takes days to get it in my Bitcoin wallet.
Is BM.gg admin still paying? I was suspicious because of his site having taken name of BMF and using .gg domain which is less supportive.

Is BM.gg admin still paying? I was suspicious because of his site having taken name of BMF and using .gg domain which is less supportive.
They were paying initially but the workload is much on the admin so they're trying to merge with bizdustry. I think the admin will need to clear a backlog of member earnings.

Hello Vest1992, two days ago I started working at beermoney.gg, it is very interesting, I wonder how the withdrawal of credits is done, I was looking and I did not get the information, if you can guide me, thank you.
Why you wait for his /her rely , to withdraw from beermoney forum , you need to make use of the shop or message the admin @BMF .
Whenever you want to ask a question to someone ,use the @ followed by the person's name , the person will easily be notified.

They were paying initially but the workload is much on the admin so they're trying to merge with bizdustry. I think the admin will need to clear a backlog of member earnings.
Beermoney.gg wants to merge with Bizdustry? This is news to me, how will they merge two account with same and different usernames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back