What's new

BeerMoney.gg Legit Forum paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also withdraw twice from the site so the minimum withdrawal is just a motivational, the site is currently paying. If you are yet to join you could use my referal link.

I have tried registering on this site for couple of times now but no succes it’s always ‘ops we ran into a problem’ got tired of it eventually

I have tried registering on this site for couple of times now but no succes it’s always ‘ops we ran into a problem’ got tired of it eventually
did you create your account from Gmail? if yes, you should contact the admin Vincent there and he will solve you

you're the only one who suffered this, I don't know how. everyone is welcome, there are no restrictions. maybe you did something wrong.

You have to try to signup with google social plugin this will avoid problem also clear your cache browser.

The site is legit and i have gotten paid from the site several times the minimum withdrawal is low and that made me love the site the more
Yeah! That is one of my many attractions to the site apart from the nice inter phase, the low minimum withdrawal tops them.

Yeah! That is one of my many attractions to the site apart from the nice inter phase, the low minimum withdrawal tops them.
Sure its obvious that sites with very high minimum withdrawal are mostly scam sites ,that is what i noticed there

Sure its obvious that sites with very high minimum withdrawal are mostly scam sites ,that is what i noticed there
I have noticed that too. All those sites with very high payment threshold sometimes end up with an excuse or the other to not pay.

I have noticed that too. All those sites with very high payment threshold sometimes end up with an excuse or the other to not pay.
I think they want users to accumulate more so that they will now stop paying attention the end that is why i like BMF with low minimum threshold

I'm glad to see that this site is proving to be a legit paying site. But I have to admit, when it first surfaced, I was a little concerned that it had a very similar name to an already existent and well-established site. But I guess as long as it remains a viable earning site, we need to move on from that and just let it go.

I'm glad to see that this site is proving to be a legit paying site. But I have to admit, when it first surfaced, I was a little concerned that it had a very similar name to an already existent and well-established site. But I guess as long as it remains a viable earning site, we need to move on from that and just let it go.
to be fair, beermoneyforum took the idea from the beermoney reddit, which has like 500 000 members

but that reddit is mostly used by americans since there is mostly methods that work for americans, i have found

That's the concern of many individuals but we can see that the site is in for business, we as members just need to avoid spamming the forum or site.

to be fair, beermoneyforum took the idea from the beermoney reddit, which has like 500 000 members

but that reddit is mostly used by americans since there is mostly methods that work for americans, i have found
We all draw inspiration from everything around us and these days it can be hard to find names or even ideas that are completely original. That being said, where I took issue with the new site is the fact that another site by the exact same name had already been in existent for quite a number of years. Reddit is an altogether different platform with a different purpose - for me, personally, that's different and as such, I don't see how anybody could confuse BMF with the Reddit version.

That's the concern of many individuals but we can see that the site is in for business, we as members just need to avoid spamming the forum or site.
Oh, but of course, the site is in it for the money and business. I just wish I understood the rationale behind the name out of the countless others out there it could have gone with. But hey, I'm not here throwing shade or even criticising anybody. It's just an observation and I'm the sort of person who has an inquisitive mind.

They were named moneygurus.net first and changed to beermoney.gg as a marketing stunt to attract more traffic.

They were named moneygurus.net first and changed to beermoney.gg as a marketing stunt to attract more traffic.
This might be their strategy as everyone one just want to get right though idea sharing as we can see even in domain flipping everyone strive to buy hot domain name.

Update.
Admin response is very lacking. In fact, it is very difficult to make withdrawals there. Admin does not explain how to draw clearly. Just asked to visit the shop without what information to fill in.
I guess you must be refering to beer money forum here because I can't see Beermoney.gg to be having shop to recieve please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back