What's new

BeerMoney.gg Legit Forum paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the points to USD Conversion ratio? Seems interesting
1000 credits = $1 USD

I want to share something, before I made the first withdrawal here I set an objective to get all the withdrawal possibilities. So here I am posting the proof the the biggest payment received on this platform. I want to say thanks to @Vincent and @Galen that gave me this opportunity and for being more than kind and helpful, and thanks for the whole staff team and the whole community.

Wishing you to never stop following your dreams and bet on yourself while you enjoy your passions. Be blessed and have an awesome year full of positive surprises!

1604178050797.png

Hello, good evening!
I like this information is available for Venezuela?
Yes, it is available for Venezuela, you can withdraw through Payeer or any crypto wallet that has bitcoin, the minimum withdrawal is 5$ and other options are $15 and $50, there are payment proofs for each of the options on the forum.

It's actually 25 credit per post now, and it can go as high as 40 credits if you are a Veteran member.

They also offer 500 Credits for a review of a website that has 500 or more words, this you can do once every week. So you can earn $2 just from doing that per month. But I personally think they should make the reward higher for this, 500 words is quite a lot.

Also, if you post just once everyday for a month, you get 50 Credit so 50 x30 = 1500.

The site looks really great. I joined sometimes back when it was still moneygurus.net but I never became active. I started being active today and so far I am enjoying the site. I have seen payment proofs here and that is so encouraging.

Beermoney.gg is a legit and nice forum the only negatif is that they have limit posting you won't get paid for more then
5 posts in each hours when here there is no limits you will get paid for each post

I love both these forums and I hope there could be a partner between them, there is room for both and I feel like this forum is more general business-oriented while beermoney.gg is more crypto-oriented.

I have earned about $12 or so on BEERMONEY.GG and I hope I will hope to do that here too, with quality postings. ^^

Beer money.gg is one of my favourite forum posting sites with the best admins and support team. I have been paid a couple of times from the site and it is definitely legit.

Beer money.gg is one of my favourite forum posting sites with the best admins and support team. I have been paid a couple of times from the site and it is definitely legit.
Wow, I am glad to see that you are also there and have been paid. I have not been so active there lately but I am going back. It is great that many paying forum sites are coming up this days.

Wow, I am glad to see that you are also there and have been paid. I have not been so active there lately but I am going back. It is great that many paying forum sites are coming up this days.
Yeah! It is a great site and I am grateful that we have all these sites to help in our quest to earn online.

This website does look interesting to me.
It's just that the withdrawal is only in bitcoins. I was sure these days, most of the webmasters use Paypal. So, this is surprising to me. Also, it must be fairly new as there are just around 6k posts, in the entire forum.

Well, if I do get time, I will try to make an account there.

This website does look interesting to me.
It's just that the withdrawal is only in bitcoins. I was sure these days, most of the webmasters use Paypal. So, this is surprising to me. Also, it must be fairly new as there are just around 6k posts, in the entire forum.

Well, if I do get time, I will try to make an account there.
they offer Payeer to if you have that

I'm a member of BeerMoney for a few weeks now, and I'm yet to cash out. I've been meaning to post more to gain some additional points to make my first cash out, but just haven't had the time. I will update you when I receive my first payment from them!

The site is legit and i have gotten paid from the site several times the minimum withdrawal is low and that made me love the site the more

I think all the members of this forum have joined beermoner.gg. so do I. I'm always interested in new forums. Apart from earning income. I also get legit sites and pay to do it myself. This is truly extraordinary. I hope forum sites like beermoney.gg, bizdustry and others are still running and improving even though I haven't gotten anything from these sites.

Update.
Admin response is very lacking. In fact, it is very difficult to make withdrawals there. Admin does not explain how to draw clearly. Just asked to visit the shop without what information to fill in.

I guess you must be refering to beer money forum here because I can't see Beermoney.gg to be having shop to recieve please.
I mean. The admin directed me to the shop / market. There is a payeer exchange as well as something that must be filled. Well. I don't know what to fill because it looks confusing to me. Can you explain for me?

That is awesome. I am also active in beer money and I am hoping to ask for my first payout soom. I am glad to see that people are actually being paid.
People are really withdrawing from the forum and are making more money ,so it's glad to accept that its legit

this platform is really good, I joined it before months and still active there, you can work here and there to get more money:love:

People are really withdrawing from the forum and are making more money ,so it's glad to accept that its legit
Yeah, I am really glad that many of these paying forums are coming up. They give us a chance to not only earn more but to also learn about many things that are useful both online and offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back