What's new

Beer money forum

I no longer like to go back to BMF. I no longer have time. I am so busy with my active job, which is why I seldom visit here. But I will try my very best to spend some hours here once a day.

I no longer like to go back to BMF. I no longer have time. I am so busy with my active job, which is why I seldom visit here. But I will try my very best to spend some hours here once a day.
If you have an active job and you have limited time to work online, try to work on jobs that pay better, for instance, freelancing. Or start your own online business. Posting on forums should be the last option.

I have an active job, but I still have free time on Saturdays and Sundays. I have a new business this time, I franchised a milk tea :giggle: It is managed by my sister. I hope to see my net profit at the end of this month.

I have an active job, but I still have free time on Saturdays and Sundays. I have a new business this time, I franchised a milk tea :giggle: It is managed by my sister. I hope to see my net profit at the end of this month.
Congrats, give your earning a boost, no need to waste time, only wisit sites when you have time to waste, and insted of wasting it, earn more.

Congrats, give your earning a boost, no need to waste time, only wisit sites when you have time to waste, and insted of wasting it, earn more.
I enjoy doing online earnings too despite small but it helps in other ways. I may visit here if I have free time. This week, we have two days no work, it's WELLNESS WEEK , so we're are required to rest, but I am not used to sleep or nap in the day. I am also a workaholic.

I know for a fact that this website is legitimate. However, I do not have much time to visit the site anymore because of work. Plus, the owner is kind of strict so your posts should be real good.
Consider this activity in spare activity time so not main activity and do your work and in free time do some posting gigs or something like that.

Mr B is doing some important to develop it further, I do not know what are the new plans, but it will make earning better.

Yesterday I received another payment from the Beer money forum and I am feeling so good about it and I am also attaching my payment proof here.

25.11.2022.jpg

You seem to have limited time for working online. In that case, try doing something that brings you better payment, for example, freelancing, selling online, or even blogging and vlogging.

I write articles in Publish0X that is a good place, soon I will add more. Yet BMF will emerge stronger I know

I write articles in Publish0X that is a good place, soon I will add more. Yet BMF will emerge stronger I know
Difference between them on Publish0X you cannot earn as comment people threads while for BMF earn for posting or someone react to your content.

You seem to have limited time for working online. In that case, try doing something that brings you better payment, for example, freelancing, selling online, or even blogging and vlogging.
I have now my new business Milk Tea business. I rented a small space in the mall and it's earning hehehe. It will be one month tomorrow and I am going to pay my sister who takes care of my business. I do inventory every week.

Do they reward for activities (likes, comments, etc.) views, or tips?
I have now my new business Milk Tea business. I rented a small space in the mall and it's earning hehehe. It will be one month tomorrow and I am going to pay my sister who takes care of my business. I do inventory every week.
Selling tea is a highly profitable business here as well. I have heard stories of university graduates selling tea and making a lot of money. Good luck with your business.

Do they reward for activities (likes, comments, etc.) views, or tips?
Are you asking about Publish0x?
Only articles are tipped, tip comes from site's expense. No payment for comments or likes, but there is some requirement in likes.

Are you asking about Publish0x?
Only articles are tipped, tip comes from site's expense. No payment for comments or likes, but there is some requirement in likes.
Yes, I was talking about Publish0X.
So, you earn only when you get tips, right? Looks like it is a difficult way to earn. I would rather use a site where I can earn from the ad impression and views generated by my articles rather than use a site where you are dependent on the mercy of other users.

Yes, I was talking about Publish0X.
So, you earn only when you get tips, right? Looks like it is a difficult way to earn. I would rather use a site where I can earn from the ad impression and views generated by my articles rather than use a site where you are dependent on the mercy of other users.
Very well said, why work with a site that depends on the mercy of others? It's a very awakening statement. That site you mentioned is new to my ears, and thankful I got info that it is not a good site to earn.

If you want to earn by writing and if you want Sureshot income, posting on a forum is highly recommended. You earn based on your post count.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back