What's new

Beer money forum

Thank you Cherry 123, you're truly helping me decide something worthwhile. Hoping in my return to BMF there is a something better.
Wait wait, when you are returning to BMF, you must know the updates.
BMF is now operating 4 sites, one survey, and 3 PTP. (one PTP is on gambling too).
You can be active anywhere, but no reward in comment in BMF .io.

Wait wait, when you are returning to BMF, you must know the updates.
BMF is now operating 4 sites, one survey, and 3 PTP. (one PTP is on gambling too).
You can be active anywhere, but no reward in comment in BMF .io.
Thank you dear for the info, so BMF is expanding more. It's a difficult come back. It seems I won't anymore go back there.

Thank you dear for the info, so BMF is expanding more. It's a difficult come back. It seems I won't anymore go back there.
Why not?
There are more options now, and you can post anytime, chat anytime, take break anytime, this helps the site.
If you are not in some of new BMF, then why not join and try to earn, all have diffrent topics.

@Yugocean , okay, I feel relieved. I am going to visit the site this afternoon. I hope I can relate the different topics posted in BMF. thanks for inspiring me. Have a nice Sunday.

@Yugocean , okay, I feel relieved. I am going to visit the site this afternoon. I hope I can relate the different topics posted in BMF. thanks for inspiring me. Have a nice Sunday.

If any problem, you can tell me there or here, but remain alert, there are many hidden enemies who will try to make you post abusive, and then report you. Many members got banned for rude and trash.

There is marketplace to earn too so if you are not comfortable posting any thread or comment keep an eye on marketplace, complete offers and earn.

There is marketplace to earn too so if you are not comfortable posting any thread or comment keep an eye on marketplace, complete offers and earn.
Nowadays there are hardly intresting offers in marketplace, however, it is still better than most of microtasking sites, because you can post your task/ deal for free. Task creators need to be brought there

Nowadays there are hardly intresting offers in marketplace, however, it is still better than most of microtasking sites, because you can post your task/ deal for free. Task creators need to be brought there
I visited there shortly and there were several changes. I have to observe once again. I been away on that site almost 4 years.

I visited there shortly and there were several changes. I have to observe once again. I been away on that site almost 4 years.
Beer money forum is not a forum like Postbucks or Referral Index and is very strict so you need to stay on the subject matter of the thread otherwise you will get a warning from admin.

I love both beer money forum and Bmf.io and these are legit so our earnings are all the time safe on these websites
These two are part of BMF group, all sites of BMF group are owned by Mr. B, he is well known and honest online businessman.

I am suspecting beermoneyforum because I followed all there rules and that is why I don't create thread and I don't post much but I was still banned.
You need to ask admin if you have any doubts about the posting and he can guide you perfectly and after that you can post as per website requirements

You need to ask admin if you have any doubts about the posting and he can guide you perfectly and after that you can post as per website requirements
Mr B, is very busy now, but queries are allowed in sites's official section, where senior members will guide.

Hello Guys I almost forgot to post and mention that I have just recently received a $50 payment from the Beer money forum in exchange for 50,000 BMF points and for that I sold my BCH and some other exchanges helped too and took me a lot longer as you cannot reach this amount in a month or so. I am also attaching my payment proof here, If you like to join you can ask me for my referral link.

Attachments

• bmf.jpg
    bmf.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations for your payment, BMF never miss paying, you reached $50, and that was nice for you to withdraw high amount.

Earning $50 is such a tough task but users that have the capability to make at least $1 or more in a day can make that happen but still I will say it's a big achievement on a website like Beer money forum.

I think it is hard to earn $50 equivalent to 50,000 posts. It may take 2 months to reach the figure. There should be daily log-in activities for hours.

I know for a fact that this website is legitimate. However, I do not have much time to visit the site anymore because of work. Plus, the owner is kind of strict so your posts should be real good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back