What's new

Beer money forum

Hilda

May 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I joined beer money forum about a month ago. It is also I paid to post forum like this one. I haven't been able to reach the minim points to cash out yet but it is true it pays. Alot of people are on the forum and it is really active. Has anyone tried it and do you have any screenshot of payment to show it is true?

I am not disputing the fact that this one is a legit forum but you just need to be very careful because he could be found any time we request for payment.

So many people do not like to work on beermoneyforum simply because of the way I ban his members unjustly . I was banned with about $30 in my account with no reason.

I joined beer money forum about a month ago. It is also I paid to post forum like this one. I haven't been able to reach the minim points to cash out yet but it is true it pays. Alot of people are on the forum and it is really active. Has anyone tried it and do you have any screenshot of payment to show it is true?
I have been using many paid to post forums sites and one of them was BeerMoneyForum. I can confirm you that it is a legit site as I have been paid twice from this site. Overall it is a great site but if you are new to this I think bizdustry is a better option for you. (If you want to try bizdustry please join through my referral link: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=8467 )

Beer money forum is one of the oldest forums that I am part of I love this website because of the higher pay rates but one thing I dislike about the website is they don't have Paypal for smaller payments and you need to earn at least $50 before you can go for Paypal payments and admin is quite strict too.

Now it's becoming a challenge for the lovers of PayPal means of payment. This is because most paid to post forum sites raises the withdrawal request requirement for PayPal which forces the uses to wait for longer period of time to cash out their dues.

I have been a member of this forum for a really long time now(since 2018) and I have received several payments from there.

I can confidently attest that this is a legit paid to post forum, with several payments options and a great admin who cares about the users. It is a worthy forum to join.

I have withdrawn severally from Beermoneyforum. It's one of the oldest and highest paying paid to post sites. However the owner likes high quality content only.

do you have any screenshot of payment to show it is true?
Did you check the payment proof in BMF's official thread? The highest payout proof is mine.
Crypto withdrawal now doesn't need screenshot much, only withdrawal via PayPal or other processors needs it.
BMF is the highest paying site, but very strict too.

So many people do not like to work on beermoneyforum simply because of the way I ban his members unjustly . I was banned with about $30 in my account with no reason.
I also got banned from the site the very day I registered, seems the admin is just too strict.

Did you check the payment proof in BMF's official thread? The highest payout proof is mine.
Crypto withdrawal now doesn't need screenshot much, only withdrawal via PayPal or other processors needs it.
BMF is the highest paying site, but very strict too.
It's true. The highest paying paid to post forum for now is Beermoneyforum. The strictness is on another level entirely though. I think if you monitor what you post and do not overdo it, you'll be fine with Mr B.

It's true. The highest paying paid to post forum for now is Beermoneyforum. The strictness is on another level entirely though. I think if you monitor what you post and do not overdo it, you'll be fine with Mr B.
Sometimes you have to be strict in order to sustain the quality of the forum. Although, there are some things that should just get deleted and the points removed versus constantly banning members. To each their own, I suppose.

I'm part of this forum but I don't participate actively as admin is quite strict and many times users are warned even if they haven't made any mistake but still it's the best paying forum.

I, the first Ruby member in the group of BMF, learned most from this forum, I don't know where I could be if I wasn't part of Beermoneyforum, this helped me to set in online earning. Mr. B is known as very strict, but he likes me, I am perhaps wired too

There is no denial that beer money forum is the best forum hands down because of the pay rate they provide to its users and always running contests and making it easier for the deserving to earn and expand their earnings.

It's the oldest paying forum after forum coin and is one of the high paying forums where you can earn up to 10 cents per thread and up to 5 cents per comment and minimum is just $2 for Bch payments.

There is no doubt, the forum is legit but they have a problem. They are very strict in banning members and many members have been complaining about this.

I like this website and mostly I take the help of marketplace to get payment because admin don't pay to PayPal at lower amounts

There is no doubt, the forum is legit but they have a problem. They are very strict in banning members and many members have been complaining about this.
This is the problem with all the forums that have better pay rate as compared to other paying forums so we need to manage and follow all the rules.

This is the problem with all the forums that have better pay rate as compared to other paying forums so we need to manage and follow all the rules.
I am suspecting beermoneyforum because I followed all there rules and that is why I don't create thread and I don't post much but I was still banned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back