What's new

Beer money forum

I am suspecting beermoneyforum because I followed all there rules and that is why I don't create thread and I don't post much but I was still banned.
What was your username there?
And please clear this -
1) Did you posted any link without payment proof (expect starting a thread).
2) Had argument/ disagreement with someone (do tell the username of person).

Anything you want to tell.

I joined BMF 4 years ago, but I stopped working there. I read many negative feedback from the users so I stopped. I was so sad of their negative comments.

There is no doubt, the forum is legit but they have a problem. They are very strict in banning members and many members have been complaining about this.
So it’s a bad thing for strict admins? We need to be strict so we are not paying out for trash posts and content that is low quality.

Soon I will be looking for moderators and we will begin to enforce our rules further now that content is being posted by more members. We want to reserve the funds for people that actually put hard work and effort into their content, not ones that took five seconds to type out. 🙃

So it’s a bad thing for strict admins? We need to be strict so we are not paying out for trash posts and content that is low quality.

Soon I will be looking for moderators and we will begin to enforce our rules further now that content is being posted by more members. We want to reserve the funds for people that actually put hard work and effort into their content, not ones that took five seconds to type out. 🙃
I have worked on trendri and bizdustry forum, they are strict but not just banning members any how without going against there rules.
We all know the rules and we kept the rules but at the same time we got banned.
I have been working on trendri since last year January and I only got two warnings which are for posting in the wrong category and my thread is full of list.
Likewise on beermoneyforum, I followed all the rules with no copy content or inappropriate content but still I was banned with no reason. This has also happened to many users.
I know that there are some members that will just copy post from another source and paste it there or inappropriate post. Those ones can be banned but what of we that did nothing and if we do what is against the forum, the next thing to do is to let us know and give us at least a warning.
I have also worked on your former forum before it was sold and I never received warning from you. I trust you that is why I am back on this forum.

Mr B sends warning multiple times before banning anyone, but if you got banned without warning, then you should contact him, he will listen, he has unbanned many members.
Some times ago he was using a system to clean the site from spammers, you might be reported by some people there and system might have banned you.

Mr B sends warning multiple times before banning anyone, but if you got banned without warning, then you should contact him, he will listen, he has unbanned many members.
Some times ago he was using a system to clean the site from spammers, you might be reported by some people there and system might have banned you.
Ok I can still accept the fact that a bot is banning us. But I never received warning and sent him message but no reply

Ok I can still accept the fact that a bot is banning us. But I never received warning and sent him message but no reply
Where did you sent him messages?
Sometimes he could be busy for unknown reasons, since few days he is busy and not replying much, but he do reply. Request in his social media account or forumcoin.

I joined beer money forum about a month ago. It is also I paid to post forum like this one. I haven't been able to reach the minim points to cash out yet but it is true it pays. Alot of people are on the forum and it is really active. Has anyone tried it and do you have any screenshot of payment to show it is true?
Yeah beermoney is a paying a site and I think it is the longest running forum site now for earning.

Forumcoin is older then BMF, Mr B was member there, he is still member there. However, with big target and good pay, BmF become the best paying site, now we enjoy this position.

Forumcoin is older then BMF, Mr B was member there, he is still member there. However, with big target and good pay, BmF become the best paying site, now we enjoy this position.
I agree with you that BMF is doing great but the issue is that he is paying now at the end of the month which I don't really fancy.

I joined there but I stopped after one week. The site BMF is nice, but my boss sanctioned me to focus only on my work.

Where did you sent him messages?
Sometimes he could be busy for unknown reasons, since few days he is busy and not replying much, but he do reply. Request in his social media account or forumcoin.
It has been very long like last year and I don't remember how. But I will try his social or forumcoin this time.

Yeah I think so too. Posting on the site is quite easy and navigation is quite simple too. so it worth the time
I always receive emails from the forum almost 3 years now. Thank you for your suggestion, I am encouraged to visit that site again some weeks from now. I am also busy of my active work.

I always receive emails from the forum almost 3 years now. Thank you for your suggestion, I am encouraged to visit that site again some weeks from now. I am also busy of my active work.
You can go ahead with it. You can just post the little you can still you the whole time to post later.

You can go ahead with it. You can just post the little you can still you the whole time to post later.
I like your positive attitude. It inspires me, so instead of visiting the BMF site, next week,I'll do it this weekend. Thanks to your encouragement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back