What's new

Beer money forum

I think it was due to the New year and because all threads are moderated by the admin so it took longer to see these approved

Hello Guys I almost forgot to post and mention that I have just recently received a $50 payment from the Beer money forum in exchange for 50,000 BMF points and for that I sold my BCH and some other exchanges helped too and took me a lot longer as you cannot reach this amount in a month or so. I am also attaching my payment proof here, If you like to join you can ask me for my referral link.
Too bad BMF does not allow donations anymore. Means there is no exchange or trades.

I am now obliged to reach $50 to cashout or select BCH as a method of payment. This way, I can cashout small amount on my BCH wallet.

What I like about the site now is that the daily reward has been restored and the rate per quality post was increased to 20 BMF.

Though, the admin don't answer to tickets even the owner doesn't reply to my message unlike before.

Yesterday some new threads were approved, so I made more threads today, 5 cent for 300 character thread isn't bad.

Yesterday some new threads were approved, so I made more threads today, 5 cent for 300 character thread isn't bad.
I have 3 threads pending to open since yesterday, I guess they are as we said above for the holidays, these days they will open it for sure.

I been visiting here in December and saw no one was here not until recently. I am glad that there are members coming back here. This is a better forum besides being legit but the pay per comment is doubled .

I have posted one thread today on the Beer money forum and hope it gets approvedd soon as I am again Planning to get paid at $2 BCH

I been visiting here in December and saw no one was here not until recently. I am glad that there are members coming back here. This is a better forum besides being legit but the pay per comment is doubled .
BMF was active all the time, I was there too, most users post daily, you might be at some other site.

These days I am quite slow with posting on the Beer money forum and I am also waiting for the admin to revise the pay rates because we are not used to earning less per post from Bmf

These days I am quite slow with posting on the Beer money forum and I am also waiting for the admin to revise the pay rates because we are not used to earning less per post from Bmf
2 cent per post isn't bad, but it needs 150 characters which makes it medium posts, and difficult in comparing with PB.

BMF is a registered company in Romania, but it depends on one man army Mr B, while crypto industry is diffrent, you may use wallet.
I was talking about Binance because it isn't safe to invest in Binance but if you have trust on it then it's absolutely fine.

I was talking about Binance because it isn't safe to invest in Binance but if you have trust on it then it's absolutely fine.
All exchanges are same with that, but Binance is last, its the largest one, if it goes, multiple smaller unit will also go.
This is BMF thread.

The drawback in beermoney forum is the banning . It seems he does at will and with no basic plausible reason because I've seen prolific writers got banned on the forum.

Today I posted three threads on the website and hopefully, they will be approved soon as I am planning to get paid at $2 because its value is increasing

I am not disputing the fact that this one is a legit forum but you just need to be very careful because he could be found any time we request for payment.
You actually need to be very careful because you may get banned when you make any mistake.

The ban on beermoneyforum is due to several factors, such as trash comments, when you comment on the same posts the same things but with different words, I have seen this a lot, or when you do other types of cheating or excessive spam, if you do not do anything You do not have to fear this, if your comments are poor and do not leave anything new in the forum and you do it repeatedly, you could be banned, Beermoneyforum is a legal forum in which its owner takes great care of the content that is left in the forum.

I haven't posted on Bmf for the past 4-5 days but I will try to post today when I have some free time as last time when I posted few comments I didn't earned for those

Yes, I usually comment every day and I stay active, only I do not comment as much as before because I usually hope that new topics are opened since those that already exist many I have commented and debated there, Idon't see you over there what is your nickname in Beermoneyforum?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back