What's new

At what point did you look at your business and consider it a success?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
There are different options when it comes to considering your business a success, is it when you can pay yourself and your staffs without sweating, is it when Cash Flow becomes stable or when your Customers are constantly happy and consistent at working at your office.
Share with us your idea about this.

There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this, as success can mean different things to different people. But for me, I will consider my business a success when it's bringing in a steady income, has a positive cash flow, and is growing at a sustainable rate. Of course, these are just some of the financial metrics I will consider. There are also non-financial aspects of success, like my level of fulfillment, work-life balance, and impact on others too.

I am still not in a position to call my business a successful venture. I do generate sales and my business makes some profits but I am not generating enough revenue to maintain my life. The day, I make enough money to pay my entire bills, save money and also invest money on other ventures from my business profits, I will call it a profitable business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back