What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

I don't believe that entrepreneurs have a defined retirement age.
I am unaware that Jack Ma, Bill Gates, and the like had already retired.
I believe you will always be an entrepreneur, but you will focus more on the thinking than the doing.

Th best thing for an entrepreneur is to have a certain time which he or she will retires to start enjoying the hard work and the money he has been saving over the years , some prefer retiring and some late .

Th best thing for an entrepreneur is to have a certain time which he or she will retires to start enjoying the hard work and the money he has been saving over the years , some prefer retiring and some late .
Some people who may prefer to retire at a later stage in life are people who may not really be interested to establish a business. People with such arrangement are mostly people who have occupied certain luxury position in the government job they are doing.

Some people who may prefer to retire at a later stage in life are people who may not really be interested to establish a business. People with such arrangement are mostly people who have occupied certain luxury position in the government job they are doing.
Most people who occupied big position in the government normally have their business but put people in charge because the money they are making from the government is enough for them for a lifetime .

Most people who occupied big position in the government normally have their business but put people in charge because the money they are making from the government is enough for them for a lifetime .

There are many people who tend to extend their retirement age. Some people who hold higher position might have this particular privilege as far as I know, but it all depends on the laws.

There are many people who tend to extend their retirement age. Some people who hold higher position might have this particular privilege as far as I know, but it all depends on the laws.
I don't see the need of extending retirement age most especially for people that are interested to establish a business after retirement . It will rather be a good opportunity for you to invest your time in your business

Genes play a very important role in determining our people can still be stronger even at a certain age. There is no age limit for this. It all depends on how strong you are to continue managing your.

Actually there's no specific time for retirement infact there's no retirement in business. I can keep doing business at the age a hundred provided that I am fit, healthy and strong and can manage things on my own.

There is no specific time stated for retirement in business. But it is important to note that the earlier you retire ,the better it would be for your freedom.
You do that by creating passive income streams.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
It depends, some people have successful businesses, they make alot of money and they retire very early because they want to enjoy their lives but some should work for a long time to be able to retire.

Its not about age, it is about having the right structures in place to ensure the effective running and smooth operation of the business, then one can retire peacefully

An entrepreneur should not retire at a predetermined age. The individual's financial status, personal objectives, and ambitions, as well as the state of the business, all play a role in the choice to retire. Because they have reached financial independence or because they desire to pursue other interests, some business owners decide to retire at a relatively young age.

An entrepreneur should not retire at a predetermined age. The individual's financial status, personal objectives, and ambitions, as well as the state of the business, all play a role in the choice to retire. Because they have reached financial independence or because they desire to pursue other interests, some business owners decide to retire at a relatively young age.
Yes, the main reason why we work is to earn money, if you have enough money to pay your bills and take care of yourself you can decide to retire any time and moment you need.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
To be very honest, this depends on how much money the entrepreneur has made. If the person has made money that is enough fir he and his family throughout their lifetime, the person can choose to retire even at the age of twenty.

To me I think when you have enough money to take care of your needs you can decide to retire, the purpose of starting up a business is to earn money, if you have enough You can decide to retire.

The ideal time for an entrepreneur to retire is probably when he feels not quite strong to do the business anymore, it can range from 50-80years. Since it's a personal business, the enterprenuers can decide whenever he chooses to retire.

Personally in my opinion I believe that when it comes to the age that is required for someone who is an entrepreneur to retire from active business is only going to be determined by how much money the person has actually made and also how healthy the person is.

Personally in my opinion I believe that when it comes to the age that is required for someone who is an entrepreneur to retire from active business is only going to be determined by how much money the person has actually made and also how healthy the person is.
They say age is just a number, but for me I don't think if that's true, age is more than a number, it takes years an experience before you reach that stage you are.

It's not always about age , an entrepreneur can retire anytime he or she wants , when she is fulfilled with the business he's doing and he think its time to pass over the baton.

It's not always about age , an entrepreneur can retire anytime he or she wants , when she is fulfilled with the business he's doing and he think its time to pass over the baton.
Exactly, some people don't really need to stress themselves after their retirement, you stopped working just to retire but a lot of people prefer to keep working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back