What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.
For my view point I think the entrepreneur should retire when him physical fitness is not longer there anymore, when the person does not have the power to do what is needed to him to do in the business, then him or she can retire from the business.

There are people who can run businesses even to the age of 70. There are also people who retire at the age of 50 or lesser. It depends on your individual capability and your willingness to continue working as an enterprenuer.

For my view point I think the entrepreneur should retire when him physical fitness is not longer there anymore, when the person does not have the power to do what is needed to him to do in the business, then him or she can retire from the business.
physical fitness is very good and important and should be put into consideration but at the same time there are also a lot of other things that should be put into consideration. Your mental health should also be put into consideration and the level of motivation you have.

physical fitness is very good and important and should be put into consideration but at the same time there are also a lot of other things that should be put into consideration. Your mental health should also be put into consideration and the level of motivation you have.
Yes we all know when it comes to business making physical fitness is very important to every person, because In business today I have never seen an old person handling any business is only those that is fit that can actually handle business properly.

Yes we all know when it comes to business making physical fitness is very important to every person, because In business today I have never seen an old person handling any business is only those that is fit that can actually handle business properly.
I know, there is no way someone who is not physically fit can be able to run a business successfully. But what I'm trying to let you know is that physical fitness is not the only thing that should be put into consideration.

For an entrepreneur, it's very difficult to predict which age they can retire though someone it depends on physical strength and sometimes whom will succeed them. some can retire very early because they have someone that can take over from them.

For an entrepreneur, it's very difficult to predict which age they can retire though someone it depends on physical strength and sometimes whom will succeed them. some can retire very early because they have someone that can take over from them.
An entrepreneur retiring at a certain age is really difficult , because you can decide on the year you wanted to retire , and before they retire , they have time to get the person that will take over from them ready .

There are people who can run businesses even to the age of 70. There are also people who retire at the age of 50 or lesser. It depends on your individual capability and your willingness to continue working as an enterprenuer.
This true, it also depends on the person physical strength, if you are stronger physically you can decide to keep working for a long period of time.

This true, it also depends on the person physical strength, if you are stronger physically you can decide to keep working for a long period of time.
that is one of the major reasons it is always important for you to take care of your health. If you're someone who is physically strong and a healthy you can work for long hours.

that is one of the major reasons it is always important for you to take care of your health. If you're someone who is physically strong and a healthy you can work for long hours.
That's completely true, you don't have to be gready in terms of taking good care of yourself, this will also help you to have the ability to keep working, what do you think?

That's completely true, you don't have to be gready in terms of taking good care of yourself, this will also help you to have the ability to keep working, what do you think?
it is always very important or necessary for you to invest on yourself. Self investment is one of the places your money should be going. You don't have to yourself.

I think that an entrepreneur should retire when he feels like. There are so many entrepreneurs who are still a major part of the company even after getting retired.

You have said it all, if you are gready you cannot earn money in forex trading, that's just the naked truth, you have to pay yourself by taking some partials, that's just it.

the upper 60s is the golden mean of retirement timing—you're old enough to have built up a nice financial reserve and young enough to enjoy your job-free years. The fact that you'll get your full Social Security payment at age 66 to 67 can make a huge difference.

You have said it all, if you are gready you cannot earn money in forex trading, that's just the naked truth, you have to pay yourself by taking some partials, that's just it.
That's just the truth, fear and greed has destroyed a lot of traders nowadays, if you want to earn money online you have to cut off all those kinds of things.

That's just the truth, fear and greed has destroyed a lot of traders nowadays, if you want to earn money online you have to cut off all those kinds of things.
That's true, This happens to newbies if you are new and into the world of earning money online you will have that mindset of greadyness to earn enough money but you'll ended up losing it.

That's true, This happens to newbies if you are new and into the world of earning money online you will have that mindset of greadyness to earn enough money but you'll ended up losing it.
That's true, if you are having that kind of mindset you'll definitely not earn anything tangible in the financial market but rather you'll lose it, as a trader you need to you need to put aside all those things.

That's true, if you are having that kind of mindset you'll definitely not earn anything tangible in the financial market but rather you'll lose it, as a trader you need to you need to put aside all those things.
If you don't have the experience on how the financial market works you'll definitely lost a lot of your money, knowing how to trade is very important.

If you don't have the experience on how the financial market works you'll definitely lost a lot of your money, knowing how to trade is very important.
Yes. Experience is very important in everything you do. But we only gain experience when we practice, if you know how to practice you'll definitely gain good experience.

Yes. Experience is very important in everything you do. But we only gain experience when we practice, if you know how to practice you'll definitely gain good experience.
That's why sometimes I like to practice, even if I'm wrong I like it that way because at the end I'm going to learn a lot of things, I believe people should also develop this habits.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back