What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

That's why sometimes I like to practice, even if I'm wrong I like it that way because at the end I'm going to learn a lot of things, I believe people should also develop this habits.
That's a good idea,if you are good at doing that I believe you will get it, practicing will help you to gain experience, if you have experience you'll stand a better chance of succeeding.

If an entrepreneur is still intellectually or physically fit at the age of 70, I believe that they can continue to run their day-to-day business. If not, I believe that regardless of age, they should retire.

The ideal time for an entrepreneur to retire is probably when he feels not quite strong to do the business anymore, it can range from 50-80years. Since it's a personal business, the enterprenuers can decide whenever he chooses to retire.
That is just the fact,because as an entreprenuer the thing that can determine when one should retire is when you do not have the mental capacity to withstand the rigoures of daily activities and job operations.

That's a good idea,if you are good at doing that I believe you will get it, practicing will help you to gain experience, if you have experience you'll stand a better chance of succeeding.
You have said it all, if you want to gain good experience in everything you do then you have to practice, I believe if you are good at practicing you can stand a good chance of succeeding.

You have said it all, if you want to gain good experience in everything you do then you have to practice, I believe if you are good at practicing you can stand a good chance of succeeding.
That's the only way by which we can gain experience, just like the saying practice makes perfect if you are practicing I believe your experience will never be the same.

That's the only way by which we can gain experience, just like the saying practice makes perfect if you are practicing I believe your experience will never be the same.
That's right, if you develop this mindset of practicing you'll get to the top, having the right mindset helps in a lot of things, I believe you understand what I mean by that.

That's right, if you develop this mindset of practicing you'll get to the top, having the right mindset helps in a lot of things, I believe you understand what I mean by that.
Yes I do understand what you mean, if you put in some work of practice you'll definitely have the right mindset, remember everything starts from the mind if you don't have the right mindset you'll not succeed.

Yes I do understand what you mean, if you put in some work of practice you'll definitely have the right mindset, remember everything starts from the mind if you don't have the right mindset you'll not succeed.
Yes, that's what I mean, if you are good at practicing no matter how bad your results are I believe with time you'll get a good results, practicing is very important.

Yes, that's what I mean, if you are good at practicing no matter how bad your results are I believe with time you'll get a good results, practicing is very important.
Just like the popular saying, practice makes perfect, if you are used to practicing you'll definitely gain good experience on a lot of things, this will help you.

There is no age restrictions to venturing into entrepreneurship.
The truth is it would be better to retire early so that one would have time to himself and his family

Just like the popular saying, practice makes perfect, if you are used to practicing you'll definitely gain good experience on a lot of things, this will help you.
Yes, I agree with what you've said, practicing makes perfect, if you are doing the same thing I believe you'll become used to it, practicing is very important.

Yes, I agree with what you've said, practicing makes perfect, if you are doing the same thing I believe you'll become used to it, practicing is very important.
We don't have any specific age to retire, it depends on the kind of person, if you decide to retire in your early time then that's a good idea, it depends on your preferability.

As far I am concerned I think an entrepreneur can continue doing business as long as they wish. Most cases entrepreneurs employs themselves. So in self employment there is nothing like a retirement when reaching a specific age limit.

As far I am concerned I think an entrepreneur can continue doing business as long as they wish. Most cases entrepreneurs employs themselves. So in self employment there is nothing like a retirement when reaching a specific age limit.
That's true, we all work to earn money, there's no need for retirement if you can actually earn a good amount of money with what you are doing, all this matter's if for you to do the right thing.

We don't have any specific age to retire, it depends on the kind of person, if you decide to retire in your early time then that's a good idea, it depends on your preferability.
That's true, it depends on the physical strength of the person, if you have a good strength you can decide to work for a long time, but of you are healthy you can decide to retire.

That's true, it depends on the physical strength of the person, if you have a good strength you can decide to work for a long time, but of you are healthy you can decide to retire.
The strength needed to run around and monitor your business as an entrepreneur is very important in business , so you need the strength because age is just a number in my own opinion , some retires when they clock eighty , while some retires in their sixties ,

The ideal time for an entrepreneur to retire is probably when he feels not quite strong to do the business anymore, it can range from 50-80years. Since it's a personal business, the enterprenuers can decide whenever he chooses to retire.
As a enterprenuers you can think of retired when the person know that he or she is not fit in that business, that is the time a person can feel like without being serious to do the business, then you can retire.

The actual time an entrepreneur needs to retires depend on the plan each entrepreneur have , some prefer handling over their business to their son to carry on when they reach a certain age and some prefer handling the business till they die .

It depends on the physical strength of the individual, if you are having a good strength you can decide to keep working, but if you look stressed out I think that's the best time to retire.

There are stories of established entrepreneurs who built a successful business, sold it and retired early. Why some work till they are 55 or more till they retire.
My point is we shouldn't feel pressurized to retire at 70 or any standard set by other people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back