What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

There is mo limit to retire any private or solo businessman and entrepreneur. but if he is physically fit and able to do work he can exceed his career. So i think at 65 70 he can retire. But if he is efficient he can work further until he wants to do so. As govt employee retire at age of 60 so same they can follow

Retirement for an entrepreneur all depends on individual perspectives, some business owner retire early while some will run it till they die. Some will handover the business to their son or children to control, that's what they do.

An entrepreneur is an initiator, a challenger and a driver. Someone that creates something new, either an initiative, a business or a company. He or she is the beginning (and sometimes the end) of a venture, so it depend on his/her physical fitness, I think an entrepreneur can work till 70 years before retiring.

It depends on the person who is to the business you can just see the fire at anytime convenient for you I have seen it again and put it under the age of 50 I will only come across to do with it they got it before they retired so it depends on the enterpreneur he or she could decide to work and do business long before retiring.

Depending on the individual. An entrepreneur can retire at any age but I feel the appropriate age to retire is 50-60 years. But of course an entrepreneur can retire on or before these assumed age, depending on his or her ability to carry out the business.

There shouldn't be any date for the retirement of an entrepreneur. An entrepreneur should retire on his own terms. He should retire when he has an heir to take over his business more than he can handle it or when he is nor fit enough again to go through the stress of handling business. He could just get someone to run the business for him but he still remains the owner

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
An entrepreneur in my personal opinion should choose to retire when he sees that he is not having that agility to do or get things done that he normally would have done. He should start thinking of giving the reigns of affairs to someone more stronger and tounge

If I am to be honest with you in this question of when an entrepreneur should retire, I would say it depends on the individual, there is no textbook age for an entrepreneur to retire. I think what the entrepreneur should work towards is making the business automated such that cash flows without him being present

It is close to home for everybody to pick the time of retirement. You may decide to resign at 35 or even 4o if your monetary condition permits it. As long as the business can keep running in your absence and it can sustain itself and you, and you've accomplished all your aims and mission then you good to go

This is your opinion about your future endeavors. So many people want to die on top of their business whether they are old enough to retire or not.
It is good to allow fresh idea in your business as an entrepreneur.
There should be a time when a business man should be able to advice himself on possible retirement age.

you can actually retired from a business if you cannot manage the business as effective as in used to do because at old age people and not be able to focus and concentrate anymore in the business so that is the best thing you can think of retiring, that is what I will do
Post automatically merged:

you can actually retired from a business if you cannot manage the business as effective as in used to do because at old age people and not be able to focus and concentrate anymore in the business so that is the best thing you can think of retiring, that is what I will do

I won't say generally but I will talk personally. I will retire anytime from 65 years. I need to enjoy what I have labored for. So I will only put my sons in charge of the business for continuity and family heritage.

This really varies from persons to persons but i wil say one should consider between 55 to 60 years of age. Because at this time one is already getting old and weak.

an online community for small business owners, entrepreneurs are falling behind. Research from the Manta survey suggests that 34 percent of entrepreneurs don't currently have any retirement savings plan – even though 60 percent say they plan on retiring before the age of 65.

Retirement for an entrepreneurial should be life time. You are the CEO of your business and even though you are old, you can still instruct from home. Entrepreneurial business is a life time because it's a passage right from father to son or mother to daughter. No retirement in entrepreneurship.

There shouldn't be any particular age for the entrepreneur to retire. As far as you are still mentally sound, physically sound, and you still got the ideas of the latest technology, then why should you retire at 50 years?. For me, an ideal age, is when you decide to retire.

There is no specific age where any body can retire except government job holders or some private job holders. But for entrepreneur the age is not specific if he is healthy he can continue his work. Most successful businessmen or Entrepreneur become successful after the Age of 60 years . Like KFC 1st owner and Malik Riaz In Pakistan.

An entrepreneur Is solely responsible for his or her business, so he can retire at any time, there is no specific age, but it can be when the entrepreneur has someone who is capable of taking over the business

I think 50 years is the best years for someone to retire as a interpreneur now because from 50 years you will not have enough energy and ability to manage the business as it should be you can give out the business for your children or a trusted family members or wife to take care of it.

An entrepreneur should not even be considered for the retirement. Most times he can decide to work from home and just oversee the activities. But if a date is to be fixed then I can say at the age of 70 so he has time to enjoy with his family.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back