What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

Nairaland cannot competing with Twitter because they both have distinct purpose that serve a unique purpose. Nairaland is good for circulating information on the platforms. But Twitter is a general and more broader platform.

The age an entrepreneur should retire depends on him or her. And it depends on how long he his satisfied with what he his doing or how tired he his with what his doing. I Learnt Bill gate is planning to resign his company may be due to old age and stress so it depends solely on the entrepreneur. John C Maxwell is still engaged in his work. So the person determines the age
Would it not have been better to allow young and fresh mind run the affairs of the company as the new CEO while the Founder stay around to watch afterlife of his business. With that, the new CEO will learn form the founder and as well share from his wealth of experience.

I think it relies upon the psychological and actual prosperity of the entrepreneur in the event that you are still intellectually or truly Fit at 60 years old you can in any case maintain your everyday business on the off chance that not, at that point I think regardless of your age you ought to resign

I think it relies upon the psychological and actual prosperity of the entrepreneur in the event that you are still intellectually or truly Fit at 60 years old you can in any case maintain your everyday business on the off chance that not, at that point I think regardless of your age you ought to resign
Even before the age 60years, the founder should be considering leaving the post for another suitable candidates that can run the business. Being the founding father of such business his role will be limited

As you say, the retirement age of an entrepreneur is not fixed. It is the decision of the entrepreneur and that will depend on his health, his strength to continue and his financial state. I think that as you say 50 years is a good age but even so I know entrepreneurs who last much longer, like my grandfather who never retired, I work until I am 80 happy with his company.

I don't think there is an ideal time for an entrepreneur to retire. It would really depend on the person's ability to make decisions regarding business at a certain age. Some are still capable and still excell even when they are quite old, and some are quite young.

The right age for an entrepreneur to retire is when you are fulfilled in life. For entrepreneurs you get bored after you have grown businesses and they become very successful. That is why sometimes they take a break, leave the management of companies they have founded and taken to the top just to refresh and clear the ahead of things. There is no right age for any enterpreneur to retire because you see businesses that you have not founded as new challenge and opportunity to come back to the top of the game.

It depends on his health state, but I the 70 is good, I have send and entrepreneur that worked till nearly 80 years, all that matters is your state of health., Once your heathy you can be working

entrepreneurs don't currently have any retirement age.
However you should consider taking a Break when...
You're so busy that if you take time off things start to fall apart. ...
You're experiencing more frequent health issues and stress. ...
You constantly need new customers and it's hard to hang on to existing ones. ...
You have to force yourself out of bed in the mornings.

Measures to Entrepreneurs' Retirement Plans
Keep it distinct. Establish a separate business checking and savings account and a credit card used exclusively for business expenses if you own your own company. ...
Make the budget versatile for you. ...
Schedule ahead. ...
Get your savings streamlined. ...
Leverage one of these entrepreneurs' savings accounts.

There should not be any date for the retirement of an entrepreneur. An entrepreneur have to retire on his personal terms. He must retire while he has an inheritor to take over his enterprise extra than he can deal with it or while he's nor match sufficient once more to undergo the strain of dealing with enterprise. He ought to simply get a person to run the enterprise for him however he nevertheless stays the owner.

As for me I don't think there should be a specific age for an entrepreneur to retire because he's the only one who can decided when to retire and that's when he or she sees it that the strength is not longer there and can't be going as before then entrepreneur can retire because age and body already speaking and demanding for rest because the systems are old
Post automatically merged:

As for me I don't think there should be a specific age for an entrepreneur to retire because he's the only one who can decided when to retire and that's when he or she sees it that the strength is not longer there and can't be going as before then entrepreneur can retire because age and body already speaking and demanding for rest because the systems are old

I don't think there is a retirement age for an entrepreneur. The richest man in our country who owns the largest mall chain and biggest bank was still working in his 80s. He just got sick and eventually died of a lingering illness but otherwise he would be working. Another business tycoon also worked until his last days on earth. Now the daughter of the richest man is handling the businesses at past age 70. She is the chairman but is still managing the business side by side with the president.

There is no particular age for enterprineurer to retire because someone can't retire from his own business but I believe someone can retie when there is no more power again to move up and down. I can suggest the age of 65 years and if you have a grown up child introduce him/ her to the business so he/she can be in charge for you.

You are so busy that things tend to fall apart if you take time off. ...
You face more severe health problems and tension. ...
You always need new customers and holding on to existing ones is difficult. ...
In the mornings, you must push yourself out of bed.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?

To me, t doesn't matter how long you handle your business as an entrepreneur. What is important is to mould the type of successor that you want for your business. I have always been of the opinion that you should take more than 10 years to build someone that will be there to take care of the business when you decide to rest and relax.

There is no specific time for entrepreneur to retire its only if they decided at any age they want, so they can pass it to there children or followers. To me i don't think entrepreneur retires they only pass business to there children.

The age of an enterpreneur retirement simply depends on an individual, as for me I believe retirement can't only come after he might have introduces the business to his family all legend just tired from where he want to end.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
an entrepreneur can never retire till death because old might have good ideas then fresh mind and if an entrepreneur have experience when the experience will increase their entrepreneurship experience will also be increased.

The time/age of retirement depends on a worker hand. You can at any age of your wish, though there is a particular fixed age for government workers but one can get retire before the fixed time reach. My dream retirement date that i wish is at age of 65.
Unlike government or some private company's workers who have fixed age for retirement, entrepreneur owns his or her business and can determine when he or she wish to rest from active service base on will not law.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back