What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

To me retirement should not be when someone reaches a specific age of human growth but to me someone or an entrepreneur can retire at any age when ever helped feels he has those necessary that can sustain his survival.

I think it's 60 years of age is enough to retire from enterpreneurship journey. The rest of the time should be used to get closer to the Creator in form of religious.

Last edited:
There is no age in starting up a business and definitely there is no age in ending it ...when you know you ain't fit to run the business or your legs and health can't carry you retire

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
An entrepreneurs can retire anytime he feels his or her business has reach the level of stability and sustainability. Has employe qualified hands to run the business with or without him.

There is no exact she where it is said that an entrepreneur should or is espected to retire from active work. Every entrepreneur has their different set time they have choose to retire

For me I think, it should be dependent on the physical and mental fitness of the entrepreneur. Sometimes, age comes with experience, in as much as the entrepreneur is still mentally balanced, he still have a lot to contribute to the business. So for me, it is not a function of age per ce, but a function of mental and physical fitness.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
Retirement should not necessary be at a particular age, an entrepreneur should only retire when he's no longer strong and capable of doing the business. As long as you are strong and it doesn't affect your health you can continue with work. So an entrepreneur should always train people in his line of business so that when he's no longer fit, strong it capable of doing the business someone else who is knowledgeable and can handle the business can take over.

Mostly entrepreneurs, I hardly see those who plan for their retirement because they are always on the business as though it's a life time thing 🤓

Entrepreneurship is forever in my opinion but I believe that it is only when you are sick or physical not suitable should you retire. But if have trusted friends and family to look after the business, then you can retire.

Generally there is no special age for an entrepreneur to retire most times some people can decide to manage their business to whatever age they are not able to do it anymore .I just believe that because of medical reason they should retire before the age of 70.

I hardly see businessmen retire because even at there old age they still get things to do that brings them money so I don't think a age should be tagged on an entrepreneur retirement.

Every person retires at different point in time so I feel it is best known to the person,but I feel an enterpr
Post automatically merged:

Every person retires at different point in time so I feel it is best known to the person,but I feel an enterpreneur should retire when he is no longer strong to run the business,at the age of 95

It depends on your psychological ability and if you have a Worthy person to hand over your business.
Well, I may choose to retire at 70 but I will still be around the table checking on how my company or business is being run

An entrepreneur should retire from a business when he feels his advancing age is becoming an obstacle in the day to day conduct of the business. He can still appoint someone else to manage the business while acting in an advisory role.

If you are an enterpreneur then your retirement is based on the health situation of your body because you can decide to work as long as you don't without owing anybody any explanation on when you want to retire.

Entrepreneurship truly does not give you a fixed time for retirement. So one has to choose when it is best for them. I would choose 50 too. That is a good age to take a rest and let other people manage the business for you. But retirement can come earlier if health does not allow you to continue.

I don't have a specific age to retire. But I will only retire when I have more than enough income. I will try my best to have enough income before I retire.

I believe all you have to do now is choose the greatest and most appropriate time for you. There are examples of successful business owners who founded a thriving company, sold it, then retired early. Why do some people work until they are 65 or older before retiring?

I don't have a specific age to retire. But I will only retire when I have more than enough income. I will try my best to have enough income before I retire.
What if in a situation where you reach your target at a very young age, would you retire early or will you keep working until a specific age?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back