What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

What if in a situation where you reach your target at a very young age, would you retire early or will you keep working until a specific age?
No. I don't have a specific age to retire, I will only retire when I have more than enough income. The money I have will determine when I will retire. What of you?

No. I don't have a specific age to retire, I will only retire when I have more than enough income. The money I have will determine when I will retire. What of you?
Same here, I would retire, when I am satisfied with my results and efforts. Once I can live a comfortable life, then am good to go.

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.
As long as it's one man's business, there is no time that's too late for the owner to stop and retire as long as he or she is still healthy to continue pushing the business.

Same here, I would retire, when I am satisfied with my results and efforts. Once I can live a comfortable life, then am good to go.
That's very true. Everyone on this world wants a successful endings but sometimes it is very dificult .I always believe better days are coming. May God help us all.

That's very true. Everyone on this world wants a successful endings but sometimes it is very dificult .I always believe better days are coming. May God help us all.
NOt everyone are able to achieve their goal of being a successful entrepreneur, lol Ike you said it is only God that can see us through. I have even seen cases whereby some entrepreneur loose it all close to their retirement age.

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.
I agree with you. Age does not matter. If the business man or woman still has the capacity to buy and sell products or services he or she may continue doing it now. But here in our country most of the people whether working in public or private they will retire from their work at age sixty.

The thing about being an entrepreneur is that you do not have the exact job security that somebody working in the government will have. In this situation you should consider retiring when you are sure that you have enough money to survive it.

NOt everyone are able to achieve their goal of being a successful entrepreneur, lol Ike you said it is only God that can see us through. I have even seen cases whereby some entrepreneur loose it all close to their retirement age.
That's true. Not everyone are able to achieve their goals of being successful. Some died while some quits on the process. But what do you think is causing all this things?

That's true. Not everyone are able to achieve their goals of being successful. Some died while some quits on the process. But what do you think is causing all this things?
Well, there is a spiritual aspect to this question but let's look at the physical aspect. Many tend to quit along the way because they lack patience. The business is not going as planned, does not mean it would be like that forever. Some give up because they Listen to the words of others, they tend to compare themselves to others who are making it, then ask themselves why they are not making it yet. They tend to forget does people they envy and compare themselves with have also been through alot to get there.

I think an entrepreneur can retire at any age they feel comfortable doing so. They can leave it to younger and brilliant minds while still being around for some consultation and mentorship.

Well, there is a spiritual aspect to this question but let's look at the physical aspect. Many tend to quit along the way because they lack patience. The business is not going as planned, does not mean it would be like that forever. Some give up because they Listen to the words of others, they tend to compare themselves to others who are making it, then ask themselves why they are not making it yet. They tend to forget does people they envy and compare themselves with have also been through alot to get there.
You've made everything clear. But the most things that happen to almost all entrepreneur is they listen to words of others.they planned their business to make it successful but they let peoples decisions in. Is not all people that wants you to be successful. this just the physical aspects of it. But what's the spiritual aspects of it?

You've made everything clear. But the most things that happen to almost all entrepreneur is they listen to words of others.they planned their business to make it successful but they let peoples decisions in. Is not all people that wants you to be successful. this just the physical aspects of it. But what's the spiritual aspects of it?
I was in a church program some days back and the teacher said something, that there are persons who are struggling with negative family pattern they need to break out from. We have people who start a particular business but they always drop out without succeeding, they go into another one, they still find one reason or the other to drop out. Most cases, the reasons might be legit, like maybe the business crashed or it's no longer profitable but the bottom line is that they have never completed anything they start up. The speaker said if research are made, they would discover that there is someone in their family who also has this same issue, it might be their parents or grandparents and in most cases even grandparents. If they do not stand their ground to breakout, it would keep on affecting them to even the next generation.

I was in a church program some days back and the teacher said something, that there are persons who are struggling with negative family pattern they need to break out from. We have people who start a particular business but they always drop out without succeeding, they go into another one, they still find one reason or the other to drop out. Most cases, the reasons might be legit, like maybe the business crashed or it's no longer profitable but the bottom line is that they have never completed anything they start up. The speaker said if research are made, they would discover that there is someone in their family who also has this same issue, it might be their parents or grandparents and in most cases even grandparents. If they do not stand their ground to breakout, it would keep on affecting them to even the next generation.
That's very true. It happens to one of my neighbors. They run countless of businesses but all those business fails. I wander what makes them to fail after investing lots of money.

That's very true. It happens to one of my neighbors. They run countless of businesses but all those business fails. I wander what makes them to fail after investing lots of money.
Yes, in such cases no matter how hard they try, something would always come up just to make sure they don't succeed until they break out.

Yes, in such cases no matter how hard they try, something would always come up just to make sure they don't succeed until they break out.
That's it. But it's like a course.
no matter how they try or how they invested they must fail. But what do you think will be the way out? Because it's not normal.

70 years is not really bad and I believe that is the best age someone should retire, after the age of 70 it will be very difficult for you to concentrate on your business, at this stage should be the most important stage in which you can introduce your business to your children and you can be the one to do the supervision.

I feel individuals have their reason to retire when ever they want to,but to me the best time to retire is when on have set up a system,that can generate better income

That's it. But it's like a course.
no matter how they try or how they invested they must fail. But what do you think will be the way out? Because it's not normal.
Well here in Africa, we believe in two things. You are either a serious christian or you are into other practices. My advice would be to hold God seriously and pray about it with the assistance of a pastor as well.

Well here in Africa, we believe in two things. You are either a serious christian or you are into other practices. My advice would be to hold God seriously and pray about it with the assistance of a pastor as well.
That's the only way out. When put your trust and Lean on God nothing will be impossible. Prayers will be the only way out. But there are some people who go to the native doctors for solutions. What do you think about them?

Enterpreneur has no specific age to retire.In an establishment enterpreneur has nothing to offer after instructing manager what to do,and how to do things.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back