What's new

As a writer, do you think you're losing jobs because of AI?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
AI is being used for just about everything, from writing, art, coding, and more. The sad truth is that people will abuse AI to get ahead, some will stop looking for paid writing services, as they know can proofread their own work and claim it's good enough. Have you lost any sales because of AI? Do you think you might lose sales? Or do you not see any issues with your sales?

I just worry about AI when it comes to people out there doing writing or art jobs.

Also, I think I posted this in the wrong section. Probably fits more in the business are right?

I really don't like AI. It's not real. It's as simple as that. In fact, the only writing use that is ethical is for fantasy forums. For instance, you could set up such a forum and have AI members talk to each other and to you.

just worry about AI when it comes to people out there doing writing or art jobs.
I think it's a real threat. In fact, stuff they claim isn't a threat, turns out to be one, usually.

On most blogs you couldn't spot AI from a real person, unfortunately. However, if I knew something was AI and it was some site I was passionate about, I would lose interest in the site. It's because AI isn't real. It's just not human. It's fake.

I think sites should notify people if the writers are AI. Do you think they should? Should that be law?

As far as I am concerned. Generative AI has helped me to make more money as a writer. Now, I can write faster, I can get ideas faster, I can come up with interesting titles without having to brainstorm for hours. If I am having writer's block, I can just use AI to spark creativity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back