What's new

What are some jobs you wish you could do online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of things I wish I could push myself to do online for work. My main thing is I want to stream, but my anxiety has kept me from attempting it. I am thinking I might soon just give it a try and see how it goes, but idk. Are there jobs you wish you could do?

I also wish I could become a film maker, it was a dream of mine since forever, and these days it's easier than ever to do film making online. Especially with the tools available. But I don't have the patience to learn it all.

In my creative writing program, I learned copywriting and script writing, but sadly I have not been able to sell copies or scripts. I wish I was hired for this job. I see a lot of freelancers successfully selling copies and scripts but I have not found any luck.

I like and always wanted to work on completing online micro tasks and I found charming sites called: Rapidworkers, HireTalents, Sproutgigs and now I work for them and complete those tasks that I so wanted to do: subscribe, like, register, visit the site and easy other tasks .

That will be teaching. I am actually teaching offline and so I have been looking for opportunities that I can teach online as well since it is something I love doing. But it has not been forthcoming.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back