What's new

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees?

Sometimes pursuing one or two things you believe will be profitable is the best way to achieve success. You seems to have many ways of making money lolz.
I have a lot of things on my mind that will actually improve my life but I am trying as much as possible to cut them down so that I will be able to focus on the most important ones.

I have a lot of things on my mind that will actually improve my life but I am trying as much as possible to cut them down so that I will be able to focus on the most important ones.
That is the most important thing and I also advised that you have to try as much. Seriously there are so many things I would like to do but I do not just want to overwhelm myself with so many things that my brain won't be able to carry , especially at this time

That is the most important thing and I also advised that you have to try as much. Seriously there are so many things I would like to do but I do not just want to overwhelm myself with so many things that my brain won't be able to carry , especially at this time
focusing on things that are very important to you is very powerful and you could become a professional in that thing within some period of time. focusing on many things at the same time may actually be a confusion to you.

focusing on things that are very important to you is very powerful and you could become a professional in that thing within some period of time. focusing on many things at the same time may actually be a confusion to you.
Well there are some situations that you may need to have more than one source of income , that is just the best. But making attempts to focus on so many things to me is a whole lot of stress. Have tried it before. I know how it felt like.

Well there are some situations that you may need to have more than one source of income , that is just the best. But making attempts to focus on so many things to me is a whole lot of stress. Have tried it before. I know how it felt like.
it is not good and advisable for you to focus on many things at the same time. What you should do is that when you focus on one thing and you start making money from it then you venture into the other.

it is not good and advisable for you to focus on many things at the same time. What you should do is that when you focus on one thing and you start making money from it then you venture into the other.
That is what I tried to do Presently even if I have to look for another extra ways of making money on the internet. I have so many skills to learn but I have to focus on the one I am currently learning.

I would do so if I realise it is going to add value to the business.

But there is going to be an agreement.

The employee cannot resign from the work after receiving such training.

That is what I tried to do Presently even if I have to look for another extra ways of making money on the internet. I have so many skills to learn but I have to focus on the one I am currently learning.
it is important and necessary that you focus on one then after learning it and you start making money from it, then you can venture into others. That is the right way to succeed online.

i would really consider that option if the person i want to train further is good and worth it, because the truth of the whole thing is that, a business is only as good as the staffs it has and can only succed then.

I can't choose just one of them because through tuition assistance or reimbursement benefits, an employee could learn new skills and become a reliable asset to their organization.
I know some businesses do this. They will offer specialized training, certification, and higher education options to advance in the company. Most of the time the company itself is covering the cost of this or at least paying a percentage of it.

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees? Is this something you would consider in the future for your business if you are not already doing it?

it is important and necessary that you focus on one then after learning it and you start making money from it, then you can venture into others. That is the right way to succeed online.
There are so many skills available online for people to learn from. Sometimes a lot of people might want to distract us with their own payment proof and how much they have made from their skill. If we are not discipline we might abandon ours and start chasing after their skill.

There are so many skills available online for people to learn from. Sometimes a lot of people might want to distract us with their own payment proof and how much they have made from their skill. If we are not discipline we might abandon ours and start chasing after their skill.
This is very much true. when I started searching for ways of making money online I actually got confused at some certain point because if I watch a YouTube video I will see someone who is making money on affiliate marketing and the next day I will see someone who is making money on blogging. I will get confused and not know the one to choose.

This is very much true. when I started searching for ways of making money online I actually got confused at some certain point because if I watch a YouTube video I will see someone who is making money on affiliate marketing and the next day I will see someone who is making money on blogging. I will get confused and not know the one to choose.
Then in such situation, we have to try as much as possible to focus on what we know and what we are passionate to do and not to be carried away by what people are saying. How were you able to overcome it .

Then in such situation, we have to try as much as possible to focus on what we know and what we are passionate to do and not to be carried away by what people are saying. How were you able to overcome it .
when you want to do something there are people who will try as much as possible to criticize you but your ability to continue moving is what really matters at some stage. You need a lot of focus to succeed.

when you want to do something there are people who will try as much as possible to criticize you but your ability to continue moving is what really matters at some stage. You need a lot of focus to succeed.
Yes I know there are so many people like this . I do not put them into consideration because I know they are not willing to help me grow. However there are those who are always willing to bring genuine advice.

Yes I know there are so many people like this . I do not put them into consideration because I know they are not willing to help me grow. However there are those who are always willing to bring genuine advice.
it is always important and necessary that your learn how to separate people that would give you a necessary advice and those who do not have anything to offer. That way you will actually be able to progress.

This will depend on the type of business . If I believe that some trainings are needed for employees to completely understand how the business work that will help them perform their responsibilities perfectly , then I will do.

This will depend on the type of business . If I believe that some trainings are needed for employees to completely understand how the business work that will help them perform their responsibilities perfectly , then I will do.
Yes indeed, I truly agree with you.
Some trainings are just unnecessary and can pose a serious monetary challenge to the business.
But as long as it improves productivity it is work it.

Yes indeed, I truly agree with you.
Some trainings are just unnecessary and can pose a serious monetary challenge to the business.
But as long as it improves productivity it is work it.
Yea in the cost of hiring a trainer and so many other things. Sometimes as an employees you are expected to be qualified both academically and in experience too. That is what is needed nowadays.

it is always important and necessary that your learn how to separate people that would give you a necessary advice and those who do not have anything to offer. That way you will actually be able to progress.
There is no how you won't be able to know people that are not interested to give genuine advice . And sometimes I do not get advice unnecessarily from people except a specific number of people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back