What's new

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees?

That is very important most of the time but it is not all business that will need to train their employees first before being accepted into the business . In some business jobs and responsibilities are much easier for employees to know and understand.
Yeah, sometimes a business does not even need to give any kind of training. Some jobs are very easy to do and people they are employing may be very much knowledgeable.

Well training your employees to achieved better knowledge is at your own advantages and I will advise if the company has the finance, they should do so for the less educated employees.

Yeah, sometimes a business does not even need to give any kind of training. Some jobs are very easy to do and people they are employing may be very much knowledgeable.
Yea, I also thought as much but I think it is not really easy for you to just employ someone to start a walking your business responsibilities without exposing them to some sort of simple training.

Last edited:
Yea, I also thought as much but I think it is not really easy for you to just employ someone to start a taking your business responsibilities without exposing them to some sort of simple training.
Like i stated, it depends on the job you want to give the person because some jobs does not require any kind of training for you to know how to do it well. there are also some employees that have working experience.

Like i stated, it depends on the job you want to give the person because some jobs does not require any kind of training for you to know how to do it well. there are also some employees that have working experience.
A person's working experience may not be the same as what you need in making your business progressive. Although they may have experience but you still have to expose them to some sort of training if needs be.

To me the routine is compulsory and necessary for every business owner but there's usually time for that. A small business owner that bearly making a living from his business will not consider that now

The industry is always going and I thought you really want your own employees to grow or so. But I am not just going to do it straight up but then we will sign a bond.

A person's working experience may not be the same as what you need in making your business progressive. Although they may have experience but you still have to expose them to some sort of training if needs be.
It is always advisable to employ people who have experience of a particular role in the business venture. This does not mean that you shouldn't train them because training is also important.

Well if offering my employees the higher education will be at my own advantages, then I won't hesitate to do that but it most be under a writing agreement so to avoid any unnecessary arguement in the future.

My competitors are going to get ahead of me if I do not do it so why not. I just have to ensure that my employees are going to be completely dedicated and pledged to use that skill to develop the company.

It is always advisable to employ people who have experience of a particular role in the business venture. This does not mean that you shouldn't train them because training is also important.
What of a situation that you don't have access to people that are experienced ? or will you lose a good employee because of their inexperience on the area they have chosen to concentrate on ?

For sure I can't do that and I wonder who does that in this trying times. When the business has really grown and can sustain itself I can pay for them like part of the fees needed at school and let them pay the rest. I think this can help them in developing their career.

What of a situation that you don't have access to people that are experienced ? or will you lose a good employee because of their inexperience on the area they have chosen to concentrate on ?
it is not every employee that is experienced. Experience is important but it is not the benchmark for being successful as an employee. so if you don't have access to experienced people you can hire inexperienced people but they must have some qualifications.

it is not every employee that is experienced. Experience is important but it is not the benchmark for being successful as an employee. so if you don't have access to experienced people you can hire inexperienced people but they must have some qualifications.
Experience should be the benchmark to success as an employee. The essence of employing you into the organisation is because the company believes that you have wealth of experience to contribute to the growth of the company.

Experience should be the benchmark to success as an employee. The essence of employing you into the organisation is because the company believes that you have wealth of experience to contribute to the growth of the company.
Definitely, that is the major reason so many businesses always look for people who are experienced before employing them. Experience actually matters when it comes to business.

Yes , experience may be needed but is not really compulsory that an employee must be experience for me. I don't know but as long as they have good qualification. I'll partner with the person and from there he or she can learn.

Yes , experience may be needed but is not really compulsory that an employee must be experience for me. I don't know but as long as they have good qualification. I'll partner with the person and from there he or she can learn.
I know it is not a must that they must have experience provided they are qualified for the job. But as a business owner it is always important especially if it is a new business.

As an entrepreneur, giving peoper training to your employee or sending them out of the country to get a better knowledge about the business is for your own company benefit because the workers will be an asset to you .

I know it is not a must that they must have experience provided they are qualified for the job. But as a business owner it is always important especially if it is a new business.
Yes in some cases. Sometimes even if you do not have experience you can just hire in people people who have experience about the business , don't you think this is the best option ?

Yes in some cases. Sometimes even if you do not have experience you can just hire in people people who have experience about the business , don't you think this is the best option ?
That is if you have enough money to do so. There are people who have money and they do not have experience about the particular business. What they usually do is to hire people who are very much experience to run it maximally for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back