What's new

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know some businesses do this. They will offer specialized training, certification, and higher education options to advance in the company. Most of the time the company itself is covering the cost of this or at least paying a percentage of it.

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees? Is this something you would consider in the future for your business if you are not already doing it?

I know some businesses do this. They will offer specialized training, certification, and higher education options to advance in the company. Most of the time the company itself is covering the cost of this or at least paying a percentage of it.

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees? Is this something you would consider in the future for your business if you are not already doing it?
Of course it's something I will be doing regularly. Training workers on the latest skills and acceptable practices will only boost your manpower and make them perform their duties effectively.

Actually if I am a business owner i can offer a free higher education training to my employees to go learn more about a businesses and ideas except that in my country it is too risky to do that.

If actually I am business owner I will really offer a high free education to train my workers for they to be very affective in the job, educational training is important to workers when you have the opportunity to do so.

Training on relevant skills or technology is something that is going to be more beneficial to the company and that is exactly what I think I will be spending more money on even though education is also good.

This sometimes should only be done if the employees is due for promotion or if the company is hundred percent certain that the employees will continue in the business. what if after all this then the employees resign ?

I will readily train people working for me to gain mastery, so as to ensure maximum productivity and growth of the business.
But it will on a condition accepting to not resign after the training.

This sometimes should only be done if the employees is due for promotion or if the company is hundred percent certain that the employees will continue in the business. what if after all this then the employees resign ?
This is something worth pointing out for sure. It is a risk. What if they are great at their job, you get them certified, and they get offered higher pay elsewhere? Well, you just made a bad investment for the company. This is why paying according to value and skill needs to be considered for all employees, especially ones you place value on.

This is something worth pointing out for sure. It is a risk. What if they are great at their job, you get them certified, and they get offered higher pay elsewhere? Well, you just made a bad investment for the company. This is why paying according to value and skill needs to be considered for all employees, especially ones you place value on.
It doesn't still mean your staff don't deserve the best. They are still going to work for you and they deserve the best form of training they can get in order to become very competent at their roles.

It is absolutely necessary if this will help the business organisation grow forward.
Normally training on how business should be done must be given most especially to new business employees to help cope with situation and responsibilities of the business.

As a business owner I prefer training my employees. This is because you will teach them how to work effectively in your business environment and that will probably help your business to grow. Offering them free higher education will take a lot of time before they start working.

Well, every business owner has his own personal way of thinking and passion but personally it I have the passion for moving my business to a higher ground then there is needs to train my employees to acquire higher education for the benefit of my business.

I guess that there are many companies that do offer education to their employees and when you complete the course, you tend to get a certificate. This is something that many companies offer apart from regular training.

It doesn't still mean your staff don't deserve the best. They are still going to work for you and they deserve the best form of training they can get in order to become very competent at their roles.
Well i believe that the best thing that must be done is for every employee to be paid according to skill and the value of their services. Most business organisation won't have the time to pass an employee through all this stage.

I guess that there are many companies that do offer education to their employees and when you complete the course, you tend to get a certificate. This is something that many companies offer apart from regular training.
There are several companies who expose their staff to trainings and workshops to increase their manpower and skills. Most times, the companies shoulder the burden of the fees completely.

Well i believe that the best thing that must be done is for every employee to be paid according to skill and the value of their services. Most business organisation won't have the time to pass an employee through all this stage.
I think if a company took the time to invest in the right people, they would see higher rates of success. It takes a lot to build up a business with the right team. I have heard of places overlooking amazing workers only for them to finally realize their value in the company after they quit.
Oh I agree. It is just a matter of picking and choosing which employees you feel could do more for the company and ensuring they get the education needed to fill the role!

Last edited:
There are several companies who expose their staff to trainings and workshops to increase their manpower and skills. Most times, the companies shoulder the burden of the fees completely.
I believe training your employees by yourself in the best thing you can do because you will give me the necessary knowledge required to work in your business environment effectively. The training can be a one month or two months training.

I think if a company took the time to invest in the right people, they would see higher rates of success. It takes a lot to build up a business with the right team. I have heard of places overlooking amazing workers only for them to finally realize their value in the company after they quit.

Oh I agree. It is just a matter of picking and choosing which employees you feel could do more for the company and ensuring they get the education needed to fill the role!
Unfortunately , so many business organisation may not have the time to do so. Most business would choose only to employ people with experience and people with already understanding of what he or she is expected to do.

I would prefer both of them because both the training and education are important when it comes to hiring an employee and making them effective at selling goods and services.

Unfortunately , so many business organisation may not have the time to do so. Most business would choose only to employ people with experience and people with already understanding of what he or she is expected to do.
Yeah this seems to be the case for most places. Not all, but certainly most. I think you are better off working for smaller niche businesses for this reason as they will grow and expand while you are on the team leading to more opportunities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back