What's new

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees?

That is if you have enough money to do so. There are people who have money and they do not have experience about the particular business. What they usually do is to hire people who are very much experience to run it maximally for them.
It depends in the business . If I believe the business is potentially enough to be profitable in the future then there's nothing that will stop me from hiring people as long as the person is willing to make positive impact in my business.

It depends in the business . If I believe the business is potentially enough to be profitable in the future then there's nothing that will stop me from hiring people as long as the person is willing to make positive impact in my business.
Probably, if a particular business is very promising then you have to try as much as possible to hire people who will take you to the next level. That is what so many investors do.

Probably, if a particular business is very promising then you have to try as much as possible to hire people who will take you to the next level. That is what so many investors do.
Like presently if you have opportunity to engage in business and you have up to 5 million Naira for a start, what type of business will you go into, I don't mean farming this time around.

Like presently if you have opportunity to engage in business and you have up to 5 million Naira for a start, what type of business will you go into, I don't mean farming this time around.
I think I will invest the money and real estate. There are some cheap lands I can buy at the moment and after some years I will probably make a lot of money from them. Another business idea is opening a bakery.

I think I will invest the money and real estate. There are some cheap lands I can buy at the moment and after some years I will probably make a lot of money from them. Another business idea is opening a bakery.
Real estate is a profitable one and is also a safe investment as long as you know how to do it right. However bakery business can be competitive especially if you are in the Urban settlement.

Offering a higher education for your employees is good, and it's selfless, but most of the employees may leave after attaining certains height in studies through your benevolence. You business needs skilled workers, so giving your employees free training I would say is best, as they would do their jobs as professionals due to the training. However, if you can afford both then it would be nice, as most would appreciate your good will, and may dedicate their self to the work.

Real estate is a profitable one and is also a safe investment as long as you know how to do it right. However bakery business can be competitive especially if you are in the Urban settlement.
that is actually very true. The number of people who are into bakery business is numerous currently but the thing is that people consume bakery products so much and if you are good in what you do you can succeed.

Some training may be necessary while others may not but mostly depends on the business you are doing. Even if I have to establish a business I will only give training base on the rules and regulations that must be followed in my business organisation.

A lot of things have to be discussed and agreed upon when giving out employment late is because in as much as you will want them to be completely updated you don't want them to leave you as soon as they finish their education.

that is actually very true. The number of people who are into bakery business is numerous currently but the thing is that people consume bakery products so much and if you are good in what you do you can succeed.
Yes it is among one of the most consumed products in the market, it will depend on how your bakery products will be that will determine how profitable and how people are willing to buy from you. People nowadays are interested in clean and high quality bakery products.

I'll most definitely prefer education for my staff as the skills and knowledge garnered would be used in providing quality services to my business. The contract would only have a clause to utilize that knowledge gained must be used for a particular period of time

A lot of things have to be discussed and agreed upon when giving out employment late is because in as much as you will want them to be completely updated you don't want them to leave you as soon as they finish their education.
There is nothing bad in giving employment late or signing an agreement with the worker you are sending out to complete his or her education or for a program that might help your business , because most of the workers normally leaves work to look for a greener pasture after they comes back .

Yes it is among one of the most consumed products in the market, it will depend on how your bakery products will be that will determine how profitable and how people are willing to buy from you. People nowadays are interested in clean and high quality bakery products.
if your bakery product is very unique from others i promise you you will probably have a lot of patronage. You also need some kind of promotion in order to create awareness.

if your bakery product is very unique from others i promise you you will probably have a lot of patronage. You also need some kind of promotion in order to create awareness.
Oh, so that means you will need to employ professional caterers to take over the business ? because those are the people that are able to give you the unique baking food that will be patronized by so many people.

Oh, so that means you will need to employ professional caterers to take over the business ? because those are the people that are able to give you the unique baking food that will be patronized by so many people.
Of course, I'll try as much as possible to employ people that are very professional when you coming to baking. I know that I will probably take a lot of money.

Of course, I'll try as much as possible to employ people that are very professional when you coming to baking. I know that I will probably take a lot of money.
I don't know about you. Sometimes instead of you to spend so much money to employ professionals, why can't you take the responsibility of handling the baking process or are you not a caterer ?

I don't know about you. Sometimes instead of you to spend so much money to employ professionals, why can't you take the responsibility of handling the baking process or are you not a caterer ?
I actually do not have baking skills at the moment but I will try as much as possible to learn it. The thing is that I may have other businesses i am doing so I may not have the time.

I actually do not have baking skills at the moment but I will try as much as possible to learn it. The thing is that I may have other businesses i am doing so I may not have the time.
Will other business you are interested to do be profitable than the baking business? If no then you should avoid and concentrate in businesses you think will help me make reasonable amount of money.

Will other business you are interested to do be profitable than the baking business? If no then you should avoid and concentrate in businesses you think will help me make reasonable amount of money.
Apart from baking business I also have a profession I want to pursue. It is actually something I want to be that I believe will help me achieve what I want to become in the future.

Apart from baking business I also have a profession I want to pursue. It is actually something I want to be that I believe will help me achieve what I want to become in the future.
Sometimes pursuing one or two things you believe will be profitable is the best way to achieve success. You seems to have many ways of making money lolz.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back