What's new

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees?

Personally I can only offer such kind of promo to my employees when I know it's at my own advantages because alot of companies have don so, and end up regretting.
Yes o understand your point. This is the fear most business owners have when training staff. They are always reluctant because the staff might leave to another organization with all the skills he has acquired.

I once heard a story about a particular company who out of sympathy and demand for expansion, decided to offer higher education to it workers but at long last none of them come back to work in the company and the business collapse. I will not try that.

Most of the companies have this kind of offer, because they want to develop their staffs so that they will be able to add value to the company. It is never a new thing for a business owner to educate its staffs by sending them to school for free in order to learn more and improve the business.

Alot of companies are into such kind.of policies simply because they want to develop human skills and the intellectual of there staffs in other to add value to there productions and services.

I know some businesses do this. They will offer specialized training, certification, and higher education options to advance in the company. Most of the time the company itself is covering the cost of this or at least paying a percentage of it.

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees? Is this something you would consider in the future for your business if you are not already doing it?
For me it depends on the job they wanna apply to

Training your employees for some period of time is always very important and recommended. This is because you'll be able to impart in them they needed knowledge to work effectively in your business environment.

I love education but I must reiterate that I am a lover of skill accusation. I love to consider skills because it is what is highly needed in an organisation. Reading all the pages of the books may not be relevant sometimes.

It depends on situations and the demands of the business but for an employee to be able to handle complex responsibility proper training is what is needed and not really an academic qualification. . That's a Long protocol

There are some busineses that has made it compulsory for their workers to go into periodic training. This kind of exercise is something business you should always be conducting.

There are some busineses that has made it compulsory for their workers to go into periodic training. This kind of exercise is something business you should always be conducting.
It is absolutely necessary depending on the type of business. The training may not really be something serious, just to expose and give you idea of the tasks and activities you are expected to do as a new employee.

It is absolutely necessary depending on the type of business. The training may not really be something serious, just to expose and give you idea of the tasks and activities you are expected to do as a new employee.
Of course, they already have the knowledge needed to work in the business but the training will focus on motivating them and giving them new business ideas on how to work effectively.

I know some businesses do this. They will offer specialized training, certification, and higher education options to advance in the company. Most of the time the company itself is covering the cost of this or at least paying a percentage of it.

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees? Is this something you would consider in the future for your business if you are not already doing it?
There is one thing that every business does,they usually concentrae their training for their staff based on the relevance of the job that are into,so if the schedule is very relivant,they will train their staff on theses areas.

Of course, they already have the knowledge needed to work in the business but the training will focus on motivating them and giving them new business ideas on how to work effectively.
Yes , that is the type of training that is mostly going to take place in some business. It seems a lot of people misunderstood it believing that they are talking about giving them full academic training.

Yes , that is the type of training that is mostly going to take place in some business. It seems a lot of people misunderstood it believing that they are talking about giving them full academic training.
I don't think there is any business that will give you full academic training because before they employ you, they expect you to have some academic training and qualifications.

I would prefer both of them because both the training and education are important when it comes to hiring an employee and making them effective at selling goods and services.
It is equally important that we should offer education for the employees and they will apply the knowledge gained in such education to make the business grow.

I don't think there is any business that will give you full academic training because before they employ you, they expect you to have some academic training and qualifications.
Yes , that is true, There wouldn't be any problem if certain business organisation gives simple training before you get started , most of the training is to make you more familiar and to understand how the business works.

That's not a bad idea, as a good employer you are expected to educate your employees, this will help in the growth and success of the business.

Yes , that is true, There wouldn't be any problem if certain business organisation gives simple training before you get started , most of the training is to make you more familiar and to understand how the business works.
Yeah, if I have a business training people who I want to employ is a must in order for them to get acquainted with the business environment and everything needed to make the business successful.

Yeah, if I have a business training people who I want to employ is a must in order for them to get acquainted with the business environment and everything needed to make the business successful.
That is very important most of the time but it is not all business that will need to train their employees first before being accepted into the business . In some business jobs and responsibilities are much easier for employees to know and understand.

My responsibility is to see to it that they get paid for service rendered. This way, they could decide to go for any higher education or training on their own whether I support them or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back