What's new

Are you generating a budget surplus or deficit?

Today our country won the semi final of the cricket world cup as the cricket world cup is going on right now. let's see how well our team shall perform in the finals.
Wow its nice. Its indicates that your country are particularly interested in cricket than most other sport game or is there any other one your country is also good at ?

Wow its nice. Its indicates that your country are particularly interested in cricket than most other sport game or is there any other one your country is also good at ?

Hockey is our national game but no one cares about it in here. No one watches it at all. Cricket has gained much attention at club level and domestic level as well.

Hockey is our national game but no one cares about it in here. No one watches it at all. Cricket has gained much attention at club level and domestic level as well.
Is nice. A lot of countries are also focusing mostly on cricket based on reason known to them . Does it mean that there is no football club or organisation at all in your country ?

Is nice. A lot of countries are also focusing mostly on cricket based on reason known to them . Does it mean that there is no football club or organisation at all in your country ?

Well, our country made it to the finals, but we lost in the finals. It was a really sad day for us. Having said that, people would not give up on cricket so easily in here.

Well, our country made it to the finals, but we lost in the finals. It was a really sad day for us. Having said that, people would not give up on cricket so easily in here.
Oh, that's really a sad moment. I believe your country's team can be the winner on the next session if they are willing to engage in all the necessary training that will improve their skills.

I am just starting my financial life and I always try to close my budget in such a way that there is a surplus instead of a deficit because it just means that I will have to borrow.

Oh, that's really a sad moment. I believe your country's team can be the winner on the next session if they are willing to engage in all the necessary training that will improve their skills.

Yes, it is sad that our country lost. But I think that there are many things that our country needs to consider. Our bowling attack fought well in the finals. However, the score was just not high enough at all.

Yes, it is sad that our country lost. But I think that there are many things that our country needs to consider. Our bowling attack fought well in the finals. However, the score was just not high enough at all.
Your player will need a lot of training and improvement in some things that make it better, over here cricket is not rampants if you have to compare it with football , but however if your country's players is ready to get appropriate training they might improve over time.

You are right that there are alot of people that don't keep records of the performance and planned for the expenditure. planning helped alot to overcome budget deficit in all business.

Your player will need a lot of training and improvement in some things that make it better, over here cricket is not rampants if you have to compare it with football , but however if your country's players is ready to get appropriate training they might improve over time.

Well, football does not really have a great future in here because the young generation and people in here do not play football that much and they always prefer cricket.

Well, football does not really have a great future in here because the young generation and people in here do not play football that much and they always prefer cricket.
All right , so what of a situation in which there is a season for world cup football competition , is your country not always qualified to be among the competitors ?

Expenses, or what you spend money on, are what I believe determines this. If it is greater than your income, you will have a deficit, and the opposite is also true.
Because expenses are constant today, I work extremely hard to improve my income.

All right , so what of a situation in which there is a season for world cup football competition , is your country not always qualified to be among the competitors ?

I think that my country does not participate in the football world cup at all. This is why they do not qualify in the first place. However, there are very few communities who are actually interested in football and they do actually play football. However, football has not gained recognition at a national level like cricket has gained.

I think that my country does not participate in the football world cup at all. This is why they do not qualify in the first place. However, there are very few communities who are actually interested in football and they do actually play football. However, football has not gained recognition at a national level like cricket has gained.
Wow, I didn't know most of these things. If your country is really good in cricket then they should try all possible means to make it up to a stage where they are recognize internationally. This should be their main aims for now.

Wow, I didn't know most of these things. If your country is really good in cricket then they should try all possible means to make it up to a stage where they are recognize internationally. This should be their main aims for now.

Our country won the ICC title in the year 2017 when our team beat india in the finals of champions trophy. Since that time, our country has not won any title at all.

Our country won the ICC title in the year 2017 when our team beat india in the finals of champions trophy. Since that time, our country has not won any title at all.
That was nice , but ever since then your team should have brace up and improve in their skills and tactic, do you think they are declining or is it as a result of the fact that there are more stronger teams emerging nowadays ?

Football is played by a few communities in our region. There are a few black people in our country as well and they are the ones who prefer to play football.

Actually the business I engaged in currently is growing exponentially that there's is no day that will pass without getting a profit of not less than 80,000 naira. I am actually generating a surplus and never deficit

Football is played by a few communities in our region. There are a few black people in our country as well and they are the ones who prefer to play football.
The blacks loves football so much , sometimes they may not be particularly interested in cricket but does it really mean that over the people don't usually play football for exercise purposes ?

The blacks loves football so much , sometimes they may not be particularly interested in cricket but does it really mean that over the people don't usually play football for exercise purposes ?

This might not be true. West Indies and Jamaicans are blacks and they love cricket. They have won the cricket world cup many times. South Africans, Kenyans, and people of Zimbabwe are also black and they love cricket.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back