What's new

Are you generating a budget surplus or deficit?

This might not be true. West Indies and Jamaicans are blacks and they love cricket. They have won the cricket world cup many times. South Africans, Kenyans, and people of Zimbabwe are also black and they love cricket.
Thanks for the correction. You seems to be more advanced in cricket games than me. I mostly focus on succer news and other things related to football. That is my main area of concentration.

Thanks for the correction. You seems to be more advanced in cricket games than me. I mostly focus on succer news and other things related to football. That is my main area of concentration.

Not all the people may like cricket and not all the people may like soccer. We all may have our own preferences when it comes to selecting the kind of sport we love and enjoy.

It depends on the level of liability I pay for in the month. But I experience budget surplus and not deficit. All is sumed up to being able to control one's appetite for things. Budget deficit or surplus is either a tamed appetite or untamed appetite.
I could remember when we newly started our business,we were having a very strick compliance towards our financial spending and that helped us a great deal,we were able to meet up our financial obligation.

I could remember when we newly started our business,we were having a very strick compliance towards our financial spending and that helped us a great deal,we were able to meet up our financial obligation.

I think that you must always be really strict when it comes to finance in your company. This is quite important regardless of whether or not your business is old or new.

I think that you must always be really strict when it comes to finance in your company. This is quite important regardless of whether or not your business is old or new.
That is what we agreed from the onset,because on the issue of the payment of those that do our service and other utility services,we don't want to be having shortage of funds to pay for these things.

I have not been able to generate budget surplus but I was able to generate a budget deficit because I always find it difficult to meet up the target that I set for myself.
You're doing well in as much as you were been able to generate both the budget deficit and surplus, but I think mostly it depends on the capital that one has mostly.

That is what we agreed from the onset,because on the issue of the payment of those that do our service and other utility services,we don't want to be having shortage of funds to pay for these things.

There are many companies that tend to buy products and they buy on credit terms. This makes it a bit harder for the suppliers to receive payments on time.

There are many companies that tend to buy products and they buy on credit terms. This makes it a bit harder for the suppliers to receive payments on time.
That is the thing always associated with supply,you do not get paid on time and that usually will make you not to restock on time,but on the other hand you can sell to those that often pay on schedule.

Some people keep track of their finances, while others do not. What are you doing to keep on top of your funds, or are you having difficulties with staying afloat?
I am currently having difficulty in staying afloat, because I have been hit by so many challenges that are constantly barging me from every corner and I hope to get myself back very soon

I am currently having difficulty in staying afloat, because I have been hit by so many challenges that are constantly barging me from every corner and I hope to get myself back very soon

So, what are those challenges? I am also facing many challenges as well. However, I make sure that I cope with them in the best manner and I use many methods to make sure that I stay on the right track. This also includes making more money and saving more.

I am a football fan , so i like everything about soccer and i follow almost every league throughout the world, I don't know my about cricket but i do follow basketball and rugby.
Not all the people may like cricket and not all the people may like soccer. We all may have our own preferences when it comes to selecting the kind of sport we love and enjoy.

I think that almost all the people face challenges related to finances all the time and this is a quite normal thing. I think that even billionaires also face such kind of challenges when they do not manage things properly, so you must focus on making things better.

I have not been able to generate budget surplus but I was able to generate a budget deficit because I always find it difficult to meet up the target that I set for myself.
Being very disciplined is one of the best ways you can use to meet your targets financially. That will actually make you to always generate deficits in terms of finances.

I believe that the good thing to do at all times is to create a budget that is surplus. This is to ensure that you are not going to be in need of anything along the project.

I am trying my best to stay afloat with my budgeting. This is by avoiding unnecessary spending as much as possible. One thing that has helped me a lot is saying no whenever I get the urge to spend on something I have not planned for. It was hard to say no in the past, but it has gotten easier with time.

Being very disciplined is one of the best ways you can use to meet your targets financially. That will actually make you to always generate deficits in terms of finances.

Not all the people have the right kind of discipline and this is why they might never become successful. They need to work on building their willpower and trying to understand their weaknesses.

This is a good thing. I think that accounting and monitoring your total expenses is really crucial if you need to manage your money in a much better way and create a budget for yourself.
There can also be some advantages to creating a budget that is deficit especially if you are a successful business owner. This is going to allow you to open seed rounds or request for business loans.

Generating budget surplus is very easier when someone is determined and pay full attention to its objectives, then the targeted aims would be achieved. Also, try to avoid budget deficit because it brings discouragement.

Not all the people have the right kind of discipline and this is why they might never become successful. They need to work on building their willpower and trying to understand their weaknesses.
This is very true. Some people find it extremely difficult to maintain some level of discipline and that is why they find it difficult to achieve some certain things. I think reading some books can help them.

This is very true. Some people find it extremely difficult to maintain some level of discipline and that is why they find it difficult to achieve some certain things. I think reading some books can help them.

Well, I think that those people may also consider counselling as well. Counselling could probably help them. Sel-motivation is also a very powerful thing that can help you to save money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back