What's new

Are you generating a budget surplus or deficit?

They think that they could fool people and mislead them into clicking on their videos. This is now becoming a really common thing and Youtube should do something about it.
So many people will innocently click on those videos and when the videos is not based on what they expected, , they will immediately exit. To me that is not the best way of attracting viewers.

So many people will innocently click on those videos and when the videos is not based on what they expected, , they will immediately exit. To me that is not the best way of attracting viewers.
'
When a person upload a video with misleading title, then this could certainly make people run away from the channel and they may not watch video. This may have a serious effect on watching time on your videos.

'
When a person upload a video with misleading title, then this could certainly make people run away from the channel and they may not watch video. This may have a serious effect on watching time on your videos.
That is just the thing. I have an idea of so many of those experience on YouTube and some social media. I'll personally choose to avoid such channel as it is a plague. can't withstand it.

That is just the thing. I have an idea of so many of those experience on YouTube and some social media. I'll personally choose to avoid such channel as it is a plague. can't withstand it.

Well, do you also have a Youtube channel? I have also been thinking about creating a Youtube channel but I am aware of the challenges that are usually associated with making money on Youtube.

Well, do you also have a Youtube channel? I have also been thinking about creating a Youtube channel but I am aware of the challenges that are usually associated with making money on Youtube.
Yea, i have a YouTube channel that talks about our improse project. There is no serious challenges about establishing a YouTube channel . You just needs to have a good niche. Thats all.

Yea, i have a YouTube channel that talks about our improse project. There is no serious challenges about establishing a YouTube channel . You just needs to have a good niche. Thats all.

This is great! So what is your niche when it comes to youtube channel and how many subscribers do you have? I think that it is important to work harder to gain subscribers.

This is great! So what is your niche when it comes to youtube channel and how many subscribers do you have? I think that it is important to work harder to gain subscribers.
CmG24 is our YouTube channel for the impros football project. On the YouTube channel we have over 700 subscriber and I definitely needs to work hard to gain more subscribers.

CmG24 is our YouTube channel for the impros football project. On the YouTube channel we have over 700 subscriber and I definitely needs to work hard to gain more subscribers.

Oh! It seems like you love Football, don't you? I just hope that you will gain more subscribers by the passage of time and getting 700 subscribers is commendable.

Oh! It seems like you love Football, don't you? I just hope that you will gain more subscribers by the passage of time and getting 700 subscribers is commendable.
I am so passionate about football , that is why we all in the cmg24 network is trying every possible means to make sure we brings the impros projects to the knowledge of everyone at the grassroots.

I am so passionate about football , that is why we all in the cmg24 network is trying every possible means to make sure we brings the impros projects to the knowledge of everyone at the grassroots.

It is good to see that you like football. Similarly to you, I am also passionate about cricket. I love cricket and it is one of the best games in the world. Millions of people love it and watch it.

It is good to see that you like football. Similarly to you, I am also passionate about cricket. I love cricket and it is one of the best games in the world. Millions of people love it and watch it.
It's nice to hear that. Cricket is a nice game. It all depends on people's interest. We all have different choices of what we are passionate about. Cricket seems not to be popular over here.

It's nice to hear that. Cricket is a nice game. It all depends on people's interest. We all have different choices of what we are passionate about. Cricket seems not to be popular over here.

Cricket is a very popular game in certain African countries like Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, and many other countries as well. It is an international game with many followers.

Cricket is a very popular game in certain African countries like Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, and many other countries as well. It is an international game with many followers.
My country of origin is Nigeria and I stays in Nigeria . well I don't really think the game is really popular here I don't know much about your location . Are you in Nigeria or what African countries are you .

My country of origin is Nigeria and I stays in Nigeria . well I don't really think the game is really popular here I don't know much about your location . Are you in Nigeria or what African countries are you .

I am from Pakistan and cricket is so common in Pakistan that each and every street is filled with kids, teenagers, and young adults who regularly play cricket all the time.

I am from Pakistan and cricket is so common in Pakistan that each and every street is filled with kids, teenagers, and young adults who regularly play cricket all the time.
Oh that's nice to hear , it depends on the location. over here is not really as rampant as football . More people are concentrating in football than any other sport.

Oh that's nice to hear , it depends on the location. over here is not really as rampant as football . More people are concentrating in football than any other sport.

Pakistan is a hub of cricket game. There are many people who buy teams and many advertisers in here also sponsor teams as well. This also goes true for the domestic cricket as well.

Pakistan is a hub of cricket game. There are many people who buy teams and many advertisers in here also sponsor teams as well. This also goes true for the domestic cricket as well.
Wow its nice. Every countries have a particular sport for which they are talented on . Then what of football , do you think football is not really rampant in your country as cricket ?

Some people keep track of their finances, while others do not. What are you doing to keep on top of your funds, or are you having difficulties with staying afloat?
Keeping track of your finance is very important especially for entrepreneurs, you need to create a database for your income sources and expenses if not you will lose the count of your finance.

We were making extra with my husband's income plus my trading, but his truck started to mess up and he decided to go finance one that added around $550 more a month. I tried to talk him into waiting until my car was paid off in February so I could get rid of that $600 payment first, but he insisted he needed to go ahead and get it. It's been a bit of a source of stress because it put us under and now we've been paying some things late. On the bright side, we only have to get by until February and then will be much better off.

Wow its nice. Every countries have a particular sport for which they are talented on . Then what of football , do you think football is not really rampant in your country as cricket ?

Today our country won the semi final of the cricket world cup as the cricket world cup is going on right now. let's see how well our team shall perform in the finals.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back