What's new

Are you generating a budget surplus or deficit?

Well, I think that those people may also consider counselling as well. Counselling could probably help them. Sel-motivation is also a very powerful thing that can help you to save money.
Probably, counselling is one of the best ways people can use to change their mindset about some certain things. Sometimes some people find it extremely difficult to motivate themselves.

Right now I am planning my new budget. However, right now I am not sure. I think I will most likely experience deficit due to the fact that the cost of living is increasing so much.
If you are having a deficit budget then it means that you must have to remove some things from it or you are going to look for a way to borrow money and add to it.

Probably, counselling is one of the best ways people can use to change their mindset about some certain things. Sometimes some people find it extremely difficult to motivate themselves.

Well, when it comes to spending too much money, many people usually develop an addiction. They start spending money just to feel good. This is what you call shopping addiction in a short manner.

Well, when it comes to spending too much money, many people usually develop an addiction. They start spending money just to feel good. This is what you call shopping addiction in a short manner.
This is true, and the more you are addicted to that the worse your financial state would be.
The important thing is that we are capable of having control and we could control everything we set our minds to.

I always try as much as possible never have to have such kind of addiction. Anybody who has the addition of spending a lot of money just to feel good for himself may actually not be able to invest.

I always try as much as possible never have to have such kind of addiction. Anybody who has the addition of spending a lot of money just to feel good for himself may actually not be able to invest.
Spending addiction is so bad. I have experienced it an it took me a while to get over it. But I am glad that I am finally back on track with my expenditure. I don't do compulsive shopping anymore. I remember it could get me into so much debt.

Spending addiction is so bad. I have experienced it an it took me a while to get over it. But I am glad that I am finally back on track with my expenditure. I don't do compulsive shopping anymore. I remember it could get me into so much debt.
Yeah, the rate of inflation is skyrocketing in many countries and trying as much as possible to be disciplined when spending is important. I limit the amount of money I spend everyday.

Yeah, the rate of inflation is skyrocketing in many countries and trying as much as possible to be disciplined when spending is important. I limit the amount of money I spend everyday.
Honestly, it is indeed a good action.
Limiting your expenses While at the same time increasing your sources of income would help you to better adapt and thrive in this inflationary period

Honestly, it is indeed a good action.
Limiting your expenses While at the same time increasing your sources of income would help you to better adapt and thrive in this inflationary period
Yeah, I thought it to be a very good idea in which a lot of people can follow in order to combat the effect of inflation. It is important to increase your source of income.

Well, now i am adopting good addictions. I am planning to become a workaholic and work more and more. i am also trying to develop an addiction to save money. These are good addictions.

Well, now i am adopting good addictions. I am planning to become a workaholic and work more and more. i am also trying to develop an addiction to save money. These are good addictions.
Good, I think these are the kind of positive steps people should take in order to become successful in life. When you are addicted to the positive things of life you will be successful.

Good, I think these are the kind of positive steps people should take in order to become successful in life. When you are addicted to the positive things of life you will be successful.

A person must think how great his life would be in case if he changes his life for better. This is why "self-counselling" is quite important and this is exactly what i am doing right now.

These are good addictions for sure. But then you know the saying that too much of something is poisonous. So as you strive to be workaholic, do it the smart way and not the hard way. I picture this to be in a way that you put focus on things that bring the most profits, you take care of your health while doing it and have time to rest and spend with your family and friends.

A person must think how great his life would be in case if he changes his life for better. This is why "self-counselling" is quite important and this is exactly what i am doing right now.
I think you are actually taking a great step. Sitting at the place and wishing to succeed will not make you successful. It is all about taking the right decisions at the right time. Self counseling yourself is very necessary.

I think you are actually taking a great step. Sitting at the place and wishing to succeed will not make you successful. It is all about taking the right decisions at the right time. Self counseling yourself is very necessary.

Well, I have to deal with many issues related to work and management of time is one of them. The process of self-counselling refers to identifying the problems yourself and trying to find the right kind of solution.

Well, I have to deal with many issues related to work and management of time is one of them. The process of self-counselling refers to identifying the problems yourself and trying to find the right kind of solution.
I believe that when you identify your problems by yourself you'll be able to solve it well. All you need is to instill some level of discipline in yourself and you're good to go.

In some months, I generate a deficit budget and in some months I generate a surplus budget. When I generate a surplus, I save it and when I am deficit I use the surplus from the previous month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back