What's new

Are you generating a budget surplus or deficit?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Some people keep track of their finances, while others do not. What are you doing to keep on top of your funds, or are you having difficulties with staying afloat?

Well, I always try to visit my invoice at the end of every business day to know how much the business have been able to generate and how much loss we incurred in the course of trading or performing our transactions for the day.

It depends on the level of liability I pay for in the month. But I experience budget surplus and not deficit. All is sumed up to being able to control one's appetite for things. Budget deficit or surplus is either a tamed appetite or untamed appetite.

I have not been able to generate budget surplus but I was able to generate a budget deficit because I always find it difficult to meet up the target that I set for myself.

I always try to create a budget at the beginning of every month and every week and ensure that I spent less than what I am earning even as I am striving to increase how much I am making at the end of the month in general.

I have money going into my savings each month. I set this up when I was starting to save for a downpayment on a home but this had to be pushed back twice now because of everything going on so I have a nice savings but most of it is just for my future home.

Well I think it depends on what you spend i.e. your expenses. You'll end with a deficit if it's more than what you earn and vice versa.
I try hard to increase my earnings these days because expenses are constant.

Right now I am planning my new budget. However, right now I am not sure. I think I will most likely experience deficit due to the fact that the cost of living is increasing so much.

It depends on the level of liability I pay for in the month. But I experience budget surplus and not deficit. All is sumed up to being able to control one's appetite for things. Budget deficit or surplus is either a tamed appetite or untamed appetite.
To be able to maintain a balanced financial record and then have something at the end of the day to be able to set aside is a function of discipline from the person involved,it take a discipline person to g through the rediment of financial discipline.

To be able to maintain a balanced financial record and then have something at the end of the day to be able to set aside is a function of discipline from the person involved,it take a discipline person to g through the rediment of financial discipline.

Managing and reducing your expenses and cutting the cost when it comes to manufacturing products is the best thing that you could do in order to avoid account deficit.

Managing and reducing your expenses and cutting the cost when it comes to manufacturing products is the best thing that you could do in order to avoid account deficit.
And then the issue of management is not really as easy as it entails,because at the end of the day one will be required to be very discipline in his spending and discrite in allocation of resources to the most essential things.

Well some business depends on management. currently I have not experienced a budget deficit over the years and only ones that I had a surplus budget but all time I had a balance and always hope to to have a deficit in budget.

8 don't keep track of my finances because I dont have specific business or job that's bringing me money on either weekly or monthly. I don't even bother myself with budget. But now, I have already set a target of what I will be earning weekly, my weekly target, thanks to sites that are giving small task to do.

Well, I always try to visit my invoice at the end of every business day to know how much the business have been able to generate and how much loss we incurred in the course of trading or performing our transactions for the day.

This is a good thing. I think that accounting and monitoring your total expenses is really crucial if you need to manage your money in a much better way and create a budget for yourself.

This is a good thing. I think that accounting and monitoring your total expenses is really crucial if you need to manage your money in a much better way and create a budget for yourself.
That really shows a signs of commitment. In any business we are establishing the most important thing we have to do is to take the business as serious as possible. That is what I tried to do.

Actually both budget surplus and deficit are inevitable these is because it's always very difficult to be at the top of the market every day. there most be a day that market won't work well for you as a business entrepreneur.

That really shows a signs of commitment. In any business we are establishing the most important thing we have to do is to take the business as serious as possible. That is what I tried to do.

I think that accounting is not only good for your business. There are many people who use accounting and record each and every thing when it comes to expenses related to their home.

Different outcomes are going to bring about different kind of budget but I prefer that you should have a surplus budget so that you are not going to have any headache on where to get money to augment the budget.

I think that accounting is not only good for your business. There are many people who use accounting and record each and every thing when it comes to expenses related to their home.
I know that is true but this is not just the main reason why people went to school to study accounting . That is like a minor accounting but the real accountants are in the bank that manages acaccounting .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back